• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s the kind of thing scum do when they ‘reluctantly’ go along with a mislynch

Of course if dofla is scum then it looks great for him
Except I've been on lolDupla before and me sussing him came a lot early, even if you account for the fact that I didn't say anything until asked

RDK

Marvelous
I think Reloaded might be displaying something similar to last game here - where he retroactively adapts his reasoning according to input.

Basically, he first says he reads Flower town because her claim is "fine", but when Flower points out her claim actually sounds scummy he goes "Oh yeah well I don't think you'd claim something so scummy as town". But that kinda undermines his initial reason. Bad.
this isn't accurate really but your conclusion is fine

firstly flower had already said that the role was scummy and selfish before the post you quoted and before Reloaded had made his town read on her, so the reasoning for the read isn't necessarily bad.

The problem is the fact that he says that it WASNT fine actually and basically withdraws the whole reason he had for town reading her

Ultra

THE BEAR
On the subject of elaborating. You're townreading Flower even though she hasn't elaborated on anything I asked her to. Idk, I'm with CP on this one. The bald one is wise

On the subject of "why I lynch Gad every time no hesitation", if you would clue in that I sometimes know what I'm talking about in these games, it would be nice, but I never do.

Case in point on this site I have never been wrong about Flower and have had a similar record for reading CP as well!

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
On the subject of "why I lynch Gad every time no hesitation", if you would clue in that I sometimes know what I'm talking about in these games, it would be nice, but I never do.

Case in point on this site I have never been wrong about Flower and have had a similar record for reading CP as well!

You still confident in CP being scum?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Going back to this, then.

Vote Lynch Dofla.

I think I'm gonna insist on sticking on CP here actually. I'm not pitching this one into the dirt over this.

I don't think it's a bad lynch, but it's patently probably a good chance of Dofla being a fuckass. I'm kinda rolling my wrist and expecting he has some dumbass "big brain reasoning" about 50% percent of scenarios here.

I say this with the full realization he's currently being useless

Ultra

THE BEAR
this isn't accurate really but your conclusion is fine

firstly flower had already said that the role was scummy and selfish before the post you quoted and before Reloaded had made his town read on her, so the reasoning for the read isn't necessarily bad.

The problem is the fact that he says that it WASNT fine actually and basically withdraws the whole reason he had for town reading her

Yeah he's probably scum, he's trying too hard to sound prim and proper under scrutiny

Reactions: RDK

Dalton

Distinguished
I would be interested if you were able to justify these reads? In particular on Gram.
current notes:
Town
RDK - came in hot, seems too invested in hunting to be scum
Flower - I get the feeling Flower would be less active as scum. She'd be self-conscious and worried about fucking up - instead she seems fearless which is good.

Scum
Gramma - Just a gut thing, just feels like he's playing a bit too 'controlled'. Although I've concurred with a couple reads (town Flower, not liking Dofla posts).
Dofla - the post gramma highlighted I agree with, "you're looking scummy... but I don't wanna vote you out yet" is the sort of hedging I expect weak mafia players to make. Like putting a bookmark you can come back to later if you need to vote someone off without looking like you're trying to lead a lynch.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don't see why you wanna push here so early. I'm not against it, but I don't see a reason why. Comes off like you tried to make a push on Melkor, got resistance and no support, so you parked your vote and are trying to push for an inactive who isn't even here. It offers no reads, no insights, nothing.

Just that hiding is literally his scum meta...

Is it tho? I can't remember which game but he was inactive as town as well

Speaking of Gad, I don't like him so far. His posts look more like shade and mockery than his usual fluff-iness.

Why?

Aw no, not this shit again

Hey Timezone buddy. You back to manufacturing pushes again?

What? You accused Fang of something he didn't do, how is that manufacturing pushes?

I didn't "accuse" him of anything. The post was clearly me tryna understand what was happening and questioning it cause it sounded dumb. Which makes your shade angle a manufactured push.

You called it a shade tho. And you said again like I did that before. Idk, I think I'm accurate on this. You're manufacturing a push.

Well yes, you tend to throw shades quite a lot as scum. I reread a lot of my Town games previous week including Sky's and what you're doing as scum is snarky side commentary and throwing shades. Like in that specific game I was an Ability Cop and you shaded me based on my role. And now you accuse me of manufacturing a push when 1) I'm not even voting you or pushing you in any way and 2) several people who historically read me well (Gram and Fang who both overcame a guilty on me in Hime's game) are telling you I'm Town. So unless you think we're all together in a team which, based on Fang's and Gram's interactions, is impossible that's the moment you drop your push on me. Continue tho and I will promise you will be the lynch today.

This is a lot of text for someone who's plain wrong on SO many levels

1. I don't tend throw more shade as scum but please feel free to prove that wrong. That one game where I was lynched before last and people were mad at me for claiming cop was basically because Gramm thought I was shading cause I had suspicions but wouldn't vote. I was town. Same with last game. Again, town

2. This whole post is based on me shading Fang which... I wasn't? I was calling him out for something I thought was stupid, and even if I was wrong in my interpretation, it's no where near shading him.

3. You bring yourself into this mix when I haven't even told you what my read on you really is. I've made posts to both alignments for you and never said anything more and I fail to see why you're bringing this up for any other reason but to fluff up this post to seem like it has more content than it does.

4. I voted you as a joke, but I kept it there for good reason. You seem to be interpreting this as me wagoning you when I've done nothing of the sort, and we're not even halfway into this 48 hour phase.

So yeah, you're manufacturing a push on me for later.

Why that over her just being wrong?

Watchu mean?

Like the implication of what you’re saying there is definitively that flower is scum, so where’s the follow up?

Oh nvm, didn't see the bold text.

I'm leaning more into the manufacturing angle cause I don't think anyone would take my post regarding Fang and see it as a push when I made it clear, and explained later, that I was just questioning how stupid it sounded

1. I literally just pointed you to Sky's game.
2. It can be taken as subtle shade and you know it.
3. You accusing me of "manufacturing" a push is clearly accusing me of being scum because Townies don't do that.
4. I literally just told you why you should drop your push and unvote and you are still pushing.

Just horrendous.

1. You can't point to one game through cherry picking. I pointed to two where I was "shading" as town
2. It cannot. And if it can, I've explained that it wasn't. You're just sticking to it cause you're either obstinate or don't want to back down.
3. Yeah I am now. But this is after you pulled that card first. I wasn't doing anything you claimed I was doing before that
4. No, you claimed you were seductress and no one knows what that is. You then point to Gramm and try to use his reads on you as a reason to drop a vote on you. That's weak.

I stopped here Gad but yeah I don't agree with your assessment on her "manufacturing" a push on you simply for you not understanding my comment earlier and snowballing it from there

Grammaton

Consigliere
current notes:
Town
RDK - came in hot, seems too invested in hunting to be scum
Flower - I get the feeling Flower would be less active as scum. She'd be self-conscious and worried about fucking up - instead she seems fearless which is good.

Scum
Gramma - Just a gut thing, just feels like he's playing a bit too 'controlled'. Although I've concurred with a couple reads (town Flower, not liking Dofla posts).
Dofla - the post gramma highlighted I agree with, "you're looking scummy... but I don't wanna vote you out yet" is the sort of hedging I expect weak mafia players to make. Like putting a bookmark you can come back to later if you need to vote someone off without looking like you're trying to lead a lynch.

I don’t even mind you scum reading me tbh, I think these are pretty good and you picked up on the same dofla thing I did so

Grammaton

Consigliere
The nibs thing makes it sound like they’re teamed also - the one of thing one would say in a team environment, say a scum QT

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him

Le derp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back