• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked My Hero Academia Mafia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

vote fang

I’ll scrap most of what I wrote lmao but I think fang doesn’t look so good

Fang seems really unfang. He also was shading ultra for trying to keep cp in poe lol. In fact this post is incredibly wishy washy

Not vibing on Brutus posts so far with the lukewarm depth they've shallowly sort of commented on with players and events that have transpired. Flower vs Gad is just a repeat of the last game and I feel like one or both are being performative about it, want to see more from Tempest and Ultra hasn't really explained why he's dancing around trying to keep Craig in PoE.

Nibel feels off.

Honestly trying to look at who seems townie the most and working backwards from there from most to least isn't really working out that well for me.

And Dalton and Phen0m got subbed out?
lmao

Think the part about flower and Gad is probably the laziest point possible. Also seems to contradict himself by saying he wants to see more from cp but also sussing ultra for keeping cp in poe??

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Unvote

Actually
Ekko was odd night only
It doesn't really matter, he would've died anyway if the person he hide behind was town and killed or mafia, and he'd just die.

SK probably killed Watson.
CP most likely poisoned Ekko or Flower.
The other was the faction kill.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Why would you be assuming poison in the first place :whathekong

Literally says in the write up that the victim could be healed
Because CP almost certainly used it N1 and there's an extra death N2?

Doesn't say how they get healed, maybe it wasn't possible yesterday

Poyser

I had RDK as town but probably gonna have to bring him into poe since he wasn’t really interested in lynching CP and also hard town read Watson for reasons I never saw him explain

RDK

Marvelous
I had RDK as town but probably gonna have to bring him into poe since he wasn’t really interested in lynching CP and also hard town read Watson for reasons I never saw him explain
Lol my explanation isn't going to help you but I'm not willing to divulge it now

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
vote fang I’ll scrap most of what I wrote lmao but I think fang doesn’t look so good Fang seems really unfang. He also was shading ultra for trying to keep cp in poe lol. In fact this post is incredibly wishy washy Think the part about flower and Gad is probably the laziest point possible. Also seems to contradict himself by saying he wants to see more from cp but also sussing ultra for keeping cp in poe??
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back