• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OLF (Vanilla) Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
riiighhttt thats wad???

ABORT SHIP!!
ocrx.png
Lmao I didn't work that out either

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
wad not voting LG right as game starts, nor even mentioning him

you is sus :becel

Wow, I literally have missed half of the conversations again. One of the downsides with my working hours when most members seem to be online at opposite hours of me.

I will vote @Ekkologix cause votes.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Wow, I literally have missed half of the conversations again. One of the downsides with my working hours when most members seem to be online at opposite hours of me.

I will vote @Ekkologix cause votes.
its like ... page 3 ... lol

so, any reason for the vote, other than obviously just lazy attempting to kill activity?

btw u phenom from WS?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
If I learned anything from my last and first game, the most obvious scums are the ones who post more than anyone else in the game. I'm not gonna be fooled this time around, so I vote to lynch @Ekkologix.

@Ruffles was my first guess, because even as a noob, he is suspiciously asking all the right questions, especially about Yub :hm

Official vote: [Vote Lynch Ekkologixx]

@Ruffles was my first guess, because even as a noob, he is suspiciously asking all the right questions, especially about Yub :hm
eh, I've basically just been stating the obvious in regards to Yub

I didn't really want to vote Yub off this early, but the logic behind just getting rid of him from the get go made sense. I am definitely bandwagoning on that.
Ekko seems kinda off to me too. Idk what to make of Wad. He always says a lot of words and I get confused.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
eh, I've basically just been stating the obvious in regards to Yub

I didn't really want to vote Yub off this early, but the logic behind just getting rid of him from the get go made sense. I am definitely bandwagoning on that.
Ekko seems kinda off to me too. Idk what to make of Wad. He always says a lot of words and I get confused.

Wad is the most dangerous~

Daw

@Daw who of the voters u wud say is scum, i notice u casually ignoring yoshi and all setup discussions

yall rly cant talk during the day huh

rip scums
I am gonna hold my personal reads close to my chest for now. I’m definitely not ignoring anyone and I am ignoring setup discussions because they’re at best worthless and at worst anti-town. Having a meta-discussion about the role composition on Day 1 when no actions have even taken place just serves as a medium for scum to feign contribution talking about nothing (because they know the setup or are at least obviously advantaged in the knowledge of it) and it can foster an environment where role-fishing occurs which is very bad news bears for us perfectly innocent crewmates teehee~ :catwink

wad not voting LG right as game starts, nor even mentioning him

you is sus :becel

LG is always a meme vote. I did start off jub jub as a meme vote as well because people apparently suspected I was him in other forums because I also employ gimmick posting but when I learned that all he does is post non-communicative gibberish that is in no way conducive to the actual spirit of mafia (basically talking and shitposting) I unironically became enraged and decided he should be a policy lynch and, well, it seems some of you agree and at least some of you must not have ulterior motives for being in accordance with this.

If I was a host I would absolutely refuse to let someone like him play my games. Like you mentioned, he should adopt the Okosan-style of gimmick posting where he ‘translates’ his real thoughts because otherwise it’s absolutely fucking useless fluff and there is nothing more I abhor in a game than that.

Reactions: Ral

Daw

In other news it seems that others here have heard of me but I am afraid the same can’t be said for some of you

Hey there I am WAD I am generally well known for being the most reliable, trustworthy, credible, and honest townie in all the lands :ellieexcite

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Current lynch votes:
Yub
[4]
(Wad, Ruffles, Ekko, Yoshi)
Ekko [3]
(Nep, Phenom, Ral)​

You can feel free to correct me on this. (Please do! I'm tired.)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Everything counts
how so?
pls no vague posts man
if wad started the wagon, what u make of it?
if i started the wagon, what u make of it?

If I learned anything from my last and first game, the most obvious scums are the ones who post more than anyone else in the game. I'm not gonna be fooled this time around, so I vote to lynch @Ekkologix.
LMAO what even is this pepega logic :dumbpepe

i wasn't here last game but that must've been funny. so anything stops mafia from being active last game to suddenly inactive this one?

which questions of ruffles u talking about. can u stop talking vague pls and get to the point ty ty
thumbs.gif

ok but u say u r new as well, so how come he/she (ruffles) isnt allowed to make the right questions, but you, who is also new is allowed to know what the right question even is, and be able to tell that another player had made the right question? does this not work, yknow, both ways?

xdddd

Emil

V.I.P. Member
is it cuz site is dead inactive and u finally have a certified spammer from another site come over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back