Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
My job here is done.
Now I‘m bored af.
Just meme around
cat kitty GIF

Kurumi

Preeminent
Ah, screw it! I lost all motivation for this game anyway.

Vote lynch Kurumi

No need to waste my time. Bye.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Kurumi ducking until discussion isn't about her is self-preserving, I don't know how that indicates alignment for her tho
Yeah doesn't look good for Kurumi.

Also noted that the people she has discussed up to the point this post was made, was Sig/myself/Tweet/Lethal/Aurelian

The latter two are kind of imposters here, given their relative engagement, so I wouldn't be surprised to see scum amongst there. Don't think it's Tweet or Sig especially.

Magic

Resplendent
Kurumi, I voted to see what happens.
Why you and not anyone else who posted?

Because you felt the need to say something to look towny.

Sigismund vs Ratchet looks like town vs town for me
i concur with this.

kurosaki can also be town. tweet for the early sus on sky too.

so kurosaki, ratchet, sig, and tweet(and flower)!

Bachi

Distinguished
@Sigismund I'll outline my particular reservation with you - Kurumi has, historically, demonstrated that she reacts poorly to pressure. It is not irreconcilable that she sees an early wagon and claims off of it. Your third vote did, IMO, put her at risk of this. Ultra's to a lesser extent too of course, but it being a lesser extent is why I'm talking to you and not him.

Now in response to this, you've insisted my vote on you is both the same as yours (it's not), and then is inherently scummy, and now you're of the position that the act is so scummy, it cannot possibly come from town looking to force something early to get the ball rolling, and must exclusively come from scum. Of course, you have not adequately qualified any of this from my point of view. In summary, I think your vote is largely OMGUS dressed up with a reason that is, frankly, not very well thought through. Where do you go from here?
I mean, now I see what you mean with this, I thought that this is just some random ramble, or a one time situation(from that nagima game).

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Yeah doesn't look good for Kurumi.

Also noted that the people she has discussed up to the point this post was made, was Sig/myself/Tweet/Lethal/Aurelian

The latter two are kind of imposters here, given their relative engagement, so I wouldn't be surprised to see scum amongst there. Don't think it's Tweet or Sig especially.
tbh I thought her mentions of you and doddsy felt the most suspect. sig just seems obvtown here and I'd lock in tweet based on the flip as well

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I mean, now I see what you mean with this, I thought that this is just some random ramble, or a one time situation(from that nagima game).
You mean after I said "yeah she does this in plenty of games, here is one, there are more"?
tbh I thought her mentions of you and doddsy felt the most suspect. sig just seems obvtown here and I'd lock in tweet based on the flip as well
Oh so you are up to date? Sig vs me was the early part of the game, I obviously have TMI here but felt to me like she wanted to pick a side to be seen doing something.
I tend to buy her Yamato claim tho, she will probably flip town
Why?

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
You mean after I said "yeah she does this in plenty of games, here is one, there are more"?
Oh so you are up to date? Sig vs me was the early part of the game, I obviously have TMI here but felt to me like she wanted to pick a side to be seen doing something.
Why?
At the point of the post I quoted I didn't see her talk about Doddsy (possibly was missed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back