• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked The Traitors Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Could scum not being able to interact during the day be the explanation of yesterday's endless push and pull with the lynch and the shields?

Natalija

Divine Departure
Ekkologix > Ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Psychic > Ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Magic > Magic > ekko > Ekko > Ekko
RDK > Magic > ekko > Ekko > Ekko

Poyser > ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Shepard > Ultra > Ekko > Ekko
Goth Boy > Goth Boy > ultra > Ultra > Ekko

Ultra > Ultra > Ekko > Ultra
hime > Shep > Ultra > Ultra > Ultra
Natalija > Tweet > Ultra > Ultra > Ultra

Hans Tweetenberg > Ultra > Ultra > Ultra
Lethal > Lethal > Ultra > Ultra
Aurelian > ekko > Ultra > Ultra
Richard Mille > Raem > Ultra > AFK

People who changed their minds

@Ultra why did you vote to shield yourself, then Susopp?
@Poyser why do you suddenly now scum read the person you gave the shield to, adamantly?
@Aurelian what made you swap from Susopp to Ultra? Since Susopp was still a choice

Magic

Resplendent
For this to be a viable defence then it requires you to know in advance that watching psychic is shit usage

Which if true begs the question… why do it?

well if you take into account what he said, he scum read me.

shep told him i won't kill good players n1 so he went for someone that i might kill based off that.

in that sense it does make sense. i'd have killed goth boy tho if he was town.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Richard Mille > Ekko
Natalija > Ekko
Lethal > Ekko
Raem > Ekko
Goth Boy > Goth Boy > Ekko
Ultra > Nat > Ekko
Aurelian > Raem
Poyser > Raem
RDK > Raem
Psychic > Raem
Shepard > Richard > Raem
CraigPelton > Richard > Raem

Magic > Richard > Raem
Ekkologix > Nat > Raem
hime > Nat > Raem
Hans Tweetenberg > RDK > Raem

Ekko - 6
Raem - 10
Why do you count votes like they were made in the thread when we can only vote once :dank

Magic

Resplendent
Ekkologix > Ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Psychic > Ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Magic > Magic > ekko > Ekko > Ekko
RDK > Magic > ekko > Ekko > Ekko

Poyser > ekko > Ekko > Ekko
Shepard > Ultra > Ekko > Ekko
Goth Boy > Goth Boy > ultra > Ultra > Ekko

Ultra > Ultra > Ekko > Ultra
hime > Shep > Ultra > Ultra > Ultra
Natalija > Tweet > Ultra > Ultra > Ultra

Hans Tweetenberg > Ultra > Ultra > Ultra
Lethal > Lethal > Ultra > Ultra
Aurelian > ekko > Ultra > Ultra
Richard Mille > Raem > Ultra > AFK

People who changed their minds

@Ultra why did you vote to shield yourself, then Susopp?
@Poyser why do you suddenly now scum read the person you gave the shield to, adamantly?
@Aurelian what made you swap from Susopp to Ultra? Since Susopp was still a choice

i think it makes more sense to see who was going along with each other in the thread than those switching shield votes.

the shield votes was because no one wanted to change their mind on who they picked lol.

RDK

Marvelous
The latter. I mean, I came in to today throwing down the gauntlet with RDK, does this come as a surprise?
Predictable and linear which is scummy and agenda based.

Your past games here have been far less calculated and trolly which I think has gotten you mislynched a few times. This is night and day.

I'm not saying it makes you definitely scum because it doesn't, I have games I can't get into much as town too and get mislynched and then I have town games where I'm on it and very focused. This isn't one of them unfortunately

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
This is so disingenuous I’m not even gonna bother
go on

Fuck posting on phone

BORING.

Cba figuring out if Poyser is scum or not, I just hate it whenever he thinks I'm scum. Don't even wanna talk to the guy about it tbh, he's responsible for just about 100% of the times I get mislynched
he may be scum. pls try. dont make urself easy prey

Pathetic

Why bother playing
this isnt helping

Okay, I am going to claim my role now, I lied about being vanilla.

I'm the OMGUS cop :dank

Which means I needed people to suspect/vote me so that I could investigate them. It was a one shot, so it doesn't matter anymore if scum know. I had a few candidates: Spamsopp, Ultra, hime, Magic, Poy.

I investigated Magic, for better or for worse, and he is town.
wud of liked the claim better if u waited until ppl sus him more or question ppl about him and then reveal it

also why not check me?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Lmao well this is fake

Magic never voted you
whats ur read of nat now after she elaborated on the role that magic was scum reading her is enough?

actually i disagree
she said it was a 1-shot so i dont see y she needs to wait now that shes vanilla
what r ur top town and scum rn. something not mechanical based pls

Emil

V.I.P. Member
u r aware that saying psychic makes u seem scummy and saying ultra takes away any suspicion
now u can easily make the argument that "i wouldnt say xyz as scum bc i would look scummy for saying that, hence i'm town"

thats literally wifom
yes, this is wifom. my point is this wifom could be avoided if i simply said i targeted ultra

like why put myself in the negative number line then wifom myself out of it when i can put myself in the positive number line without any wifom needed. i avoid suspicion instantly by claiming visiting ultra, specially given that the ability failed eitherway

whats ur read of me rn?

Magic

Resplendent
Please enlighten me on the former, cause all I see is him wanting to lynch everyone and their cats :jerrykek

his overt focus on me as scum day 1 and tunnelling is akin to his town game, although i dont really have a scum game for reference.

and he's mostly tried lynching the same 3 people. rdk, yourself, and myself. that said i dont think those really should be the 3 his focus is still on as that wouldn't really make sense anymore.

right @Ekkologix

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don't care to convince you, but trying to shit on my process is something I won't tolerate anymore. The way I hunt is proven effective. So yes after day 1 my best bet is psychic and I think it has easily the best odds of lynching scum. She did nothing to really show she was town.
im not shitting on ur process, its good. i just think there r flaws in ur town reads and i dont like rewarding lazy town play. also u r severely underestimating players. WS style of play is linear but the same doesnt work for the others. ive seen nat fake frustrations and even put me in ignore before as scum.

also just cuz u have ur own leftover PoE doesnt stop the other players from having their own lists.

no as indy it's about survival. as town it isn't. as mafia it's also about survival. hence why rdk would obviously want to look better as scum than as town.

information is irrelevant in his case as it stands. it's not like he's showing TMI.
what u can say is he is not playing like his indie game rn, but u cant say he is not playing like mafia. and as ultra mentioned looking at last game is not the best way to find a scum RDK.

mafia and indies have to survive in different ways - indie has to hunt mafia, but in low capacity in order to be kept alive in thread from town and not be shot by mafia. if the indie became too low hanging, the mafia will easily mislynch them by controlling town

mafia have to mislynch townies, or fake scum hunt enough to ensure they do not get lynched while letting town drown in itself. mafia r not worried about being shot as they control the shots.

Please enlighten me on the former, cause all I see is him wanting to lynch everyone and their cats :jerrykek
what r ur top town and scum reads rn?

"everyone and their cats" bet u cant name 4. we r dealing with a team of 3 so dont see the issue anyway. not a scummy thing to do to suspect 3-4 players.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
think i like poyser and hime less than magic as i read this day

Ultra

THE BEAR
i pressured her the most on day 1, or at least one of the people that did, so i don't think it's really fair to suggest that i wouldn't fall into the category of one of the people sussing her.

?

I'm suggesting that it makes no sense from a role design standpoint to include an element that's subject to any amount of interpretation and therefore it's more likely to be fake.

Ultra

THE BEAR
do you think she'd act like you? if not is this really a relevant question?

She seemed to imply her play was intentional and I was trying to lead her into a discussion to demonstrate that.

If she's faking a role, then she makes that post to backfill reasoning e.g. "See guys! This is why I was so scummy!" I'm inviting her to show me this and see if it checks out.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
you guys have to adapt to how players play around me. you and ultra. i'm not lying about my scum game or range. i've burned people, a lot. it causes hesitance. my town game causes hesitance to just remove me. it causes prolonged null reads.

his apathy towards his image combined with what poyser was saying in regards to wanting to shield me. none of what he did really helped to preserve him and instead he looks like apathetic town.

you continually say you keep losing games because town is apathetic. perhaps it's time to stop rejecting the idea that these players are being apathetic as scum and policy lynching them just for lack of care. this doesn't at all look like how he would approach the game as scum. i'm not super confident rdk is town, but i do think he is town based on this.
this is poor understanding of the RDK scum read. we r obviously not scum reading RDK just for apathy

sure can be. i don't see it as fake and see it as genuine frustration. i'm not as familiar with nat as i am players i play with often, but i do tend to read frustration well in players. i buy it as legit. again she'd be doing a disservice to her scum teammates to play like that so i have no reason to think she'd play like that.
noted

this is more of a fair point than anything else since you sussed me and shep did say that to you in the thread.

so by this logic do you think im not scum because cp died?
no bc cp was a random unexpected kill. ultra/poyser were the active players and likely to be killed if both town

Right, so your defence isn’t really viable, because clearly you thought the usage was good either way
i dont even need to defend because i think its good

whats ur read of me rn?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Predictable and linear which is scummy and agenda based.

Your past games here have been far less calculated and trolly which I think has gotten you mislynched a few times. This is night and day.

I'm not saying it makes you definitely scum because it doesn't, I have games I can't get into much as town too and get mislynched and then I have town games where I'm on it and very focused. This isn't one of them unfortunately

I think the degree to which you're trying to paint my town game as "trolling" goes to show how fundamentally unserious you are here. Have I had *instances* of trolling? Yes. Is that the primary attribute to which you would assign my town game, with no other qualities, as someone who hosted a game where I had all but named the entire scum team by end game as a fucking dog?

Get this weak shit out of my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back