• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Base Accel has Multiversal defense from casually stopping Flaming Sword, the same attack compared several times to be as strong as Othinus’ Gungnir that easily plowed through countless Phases

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Well, assigning "x level defense" to it is a bit of a misnomer regarding how the ability works but I get your point

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
One other thing to consider, Othinus can exaggerate certain things. There was once a time she called herself “more than a mere Magic God” though you could argue in this case, it was the thrill she felt regaining her powers again with how OOC she was in this one moment.

“Either 100% success or 100% failure would have completed my status as a magic god.”

“Ah…”

NT Index v08 410-411.png

“Thanks to all of you, I have gained both solutions at once! Do not think of me as a mere magic god any longer. I will now show the world what Othinus truly is!!”

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Between this and Othinus’ clear lack of knowledge on Magic Gods demonstrated later (she never knew about the Hidden World or their existence at the time), she very well sees herself as what a Magic God is and not a good deal weaker than the rest of them.

So for now, Anna is at least stronger than Othinus, Aiwass, and Coronzon

Last edited:

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

:rock

>Muzan giving a fuck about Daki or anyone who isn't himself for that matter

:mjlol
????

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So where the fuck does Aiwass sit in this tier again :mjgrin

~ Coronzon but below Nerfed Magic Gods and Anna?
Aiwass is close to Coronzon.

Coronzon fought the Magic Gods, Accelerator, and Crowley post-bible.

So it would be in the same tier as them.

How strong are they? Well, we have a couple of relevant feats to simplify.

Nerfed Magic Gods can destroy planets with brute force but can destroy the Universe with reality warp but can't recreate, Accelerator shaking the galaxy, and universal/multiversal attacks from Crowley and Coronzon.
I know there are more feats but I wanted to simplify in the feats that are easier to interpret.

So we have two ways to take them, first similar to how Vsbattle separated their physical strength from their magic, if so they would be Solar System+/Small Galaxy physically with Universe/Multiverse level spells, or directly consider them fully Universal/Multiversal, since that Coronzon sustained a force field with universe level durability with her own energy.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Aiwass is close to Coronzon.

Coronzon fought the Magic Gods, Accelerator, and Crowley post-bible.

So it would be in the same tier as them.

How strong are they? Well, we have a couple of relevant feats to simplify.

Nerfed Magic Gods can destroy planets with brute force but can destroy the Universe with reality warp but can't recreate, Accelerator shaking the galaxy, and universal/multiversal attacks from Crowley and Coronzon.
I know there are more feats but I wanted to simplify in the feats that are easier to interpret.

So we have two ways to take them, first similar to how Vsbattle separated their physical strength from their magic, if so they would be Solar System+/Small Galaxy physically with Universe/Multiverse level spells, or directly consider them fully Universal/Multiversal, since that Coronzon sustained a force field with universe level durability with her own energy.
Well, they can destroy the "world" (Assiah or at least most of it in this case anyway) but can't recreate it because they lack Phase manipulation.
And considering that even Aleister with the Big Bang x10 can't "drive them off" according to that one statement..

I think it's pretty clear that they'd be multiversal in this case.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Hell, why stop at planet level for their bare minimum?

Fiamma utilizes the full power of Archangel Michael, who, at the very least, has several spells on the level of Astro in Hand (per Index's words, and it only seems logical to assume they have offensive spells at such a scale) and later on in NT gets summoned by Mathers (before getting BFR'd by Aleister a couple of moments later) where the same description used to describe the various calamities summoned by Marian (which would've been able to replicate Othinus' destruction, per her own words), i.e. "straining the world to its breaking point" was noted by the narration, or whatever the exact phrasing was.

And I'd barely consider Fiamma to have contributed more than 1% against Othinus when he teamed up with Ollerus, although the 50/50 being in play makes scaling tricky with her.

Last edited:

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hell, why stop at planet level for their bare minimum?
If you mean how vsbattle takes it, it's because they only take that the nerfed Magic Gods have feats and declarations of destroying planets with blows and they divide the physical stats from the spells, in my case and as I said the minimum that should be scaled in the case of wanting to split physical stats from magic would be Solar System+/Small Galaxy+

I know that this division is not always made here because of the profiles that I have seen here, but I only want to leave a minimum sample to discuss.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
If you mean how vsbattle takes it, it's because they only take that the nerfed Magic Gods have feats and declarations of destroying planets with blows and they divide the physical stats from the spells, in my case and as I said the minimum that should be scaled in the case of wanting to split physical stats from magic would be Solar System+/Small Galaxy+

I know that this division is not always made here because of the profiles that I have seen here, but I only want to leave a minimum sample to discuss.
vsb be like

"yeah, Aleister still can't one shot the nerfed MGs with the Big Bang + Blasting Rod combo even though it worked on them before"

"sounds planetary to me"

:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Othinus A.I. Art

pFhfLQZ.png

9l2Iv7F.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
On the first chapter of GT5. It’s funny how badly Touma still struggles with money that he has to stay in such a small budget just for food. I’m sure any number of rich and influential people like Misaka, Shokuhou, or Accelerator would happily just give him enough money to be set for years even if he just asked.

But his stubborn pride on being self-sufficient in everything keeps him from it so we get a whole chapter of him finding every way to find the cheapest ways to get food that will last for a week that Alice keeps ruining

Back