To Aru Majutsu No Index Feats/Discussion/Analysis Thread - Touma's Boogaloo Edition

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
That.. surprisingly makes a lot of sense.

So I guess this makes Accelerator tearing it apart even more impressive, since it's not just a super duper fast/strong energy attack.

Nice.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It was always an insane feat since Accelerator stopped something that rivaled Othinus’s full power attack with Gungnir

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
image.png

image.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

ITEM spin-off has been fire so far. Just read the first half.

But damn it, poor Umidori. Girl just can’t catch any breaks

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So what are we going to call this new form for Shokuhou using Kazakiri’s form?

Fuse Shokuhou Misakiri?

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
One more chapter came out, Misaka took the form in which the universe is seen in her body but she begins to think that all the destruction she is causing does not make sense, that it does not make sense that Misaki has Exterior that was destroyed and that Kazakiri does not It appeared in its winged form until after the Daihaiseisai.

Then Misaka thinks that she is trapped either in another universe or in a simulation within a virtual reality.

So we'll have to wait, it may be canon after all.

If it's another universe or virtual simulation it could be good in terms of feats because you can argue that all that is its capabilities at full power, but if it turns out to be a dream it would be disappointing in terms of power levelzzz but hilariously fun.

So what are we going to call this new form for Shokuhou using Kazakiri’s form?

Fuse Shokuhou Misakiri?
Misaki Awake :trinny

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Most likely, no one could have escaped that lance when attacked head on. No matter what
form of defense or evasion they attempted, they would have had no hope of surviving.
That attack had been given the parameter of “no human can oppose it”.
Unless one left the territory of man, one would be smashed to pieces.
“No more holding back. Risk 4: Releasing the numberless seal – leaving human territory.
Rapidly renewing myself using a trio of great beings.”

Thank you for reminding me of this @Churronzon

:tupac

This one revealed that the Transcendents of the Bridge Builders Cabal are all magicians strong enough to rival the entire magic side and their goal is to make the world a better place.
But if you compare them to the Magic Gods who are satisfied creating an ideal world on their own, you can see how they have basically min-maxed their diffusion and destruction skills.
The irritating thing for them is that they can destroy everything with ease, but they can’t remake it all afterwards.
They’re so reluctant to play their one and only card that they were even caught in Othinus’s destruction of the world and killed. (Because if the Transcendents had killed Othinus in that dark space, they couldn’t have remade the world like she did.) With that in mind, can you see why they’re so terrified of Alice whose innocence makes her impossible to predict?
She has the destruction button right in front of her, after all.

It's so fucking explicit it's insane.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
What are you saying? That Alice is the only transcendent at MG level?

(Well she killed fake CRC so she already is)

No?
I'm pointing out how silly it is that some people say exactly that.

She's stronger than the others in general, especially when they're not in Risk 4, which they have to make a conscious decision to activate after their salvation conditions are fulfilled (which are more personal hang-ups than actual pre-requisites to release it).

And more importantly, she has the mindset of a child, making her unpredictable.
Which is kind of a bad thing when Transcendents are indecisive and have to come to an agreement as a group before doing anything.
Hence how she "has the destruction button right in front of her", as Kamachi so eloquently put it.

..much like true Gremlin, funnily enough.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
IMG_20240124_000218.jpg

IMG_20231103_145719.jpg

Kingsford is stronger than the full power of Aiwass
the full power of Aiwass is said to be capable of crushing all the full power Magic Gods at once

:tupac

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wouldn’t necessarily say so. The Magic Gods in turn consider Aiwass a weakling and if Aiwass really could solo them, Crowley wouldn’t need to go through the trouble he went through to first confront them, take a huge beating and escape, and than be able to make a spell to nerf them heavily to then be taken down

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Wouldn’t necessarily say so. The Magic Gods in turn consider Aiwass a weakling and if Aiwass really could solo them, Crowley wouldn’t need to go through the trouble he went through to first confront them, take a huge beating and escape, and than be able to make a spell to nerf them heavily to then be taken down

The issue with this order of events is that Aiwass at the time WASN'T at his full power, unlike the quote I just posted from GT, and the fact that Aleister killed Zombie before nerfing them further.

Whether that was with Aiwass, or the A.A.A., it doesn't matter.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The issue with this order of events is that Aiwass at the time WASN'T at his full power, unlike the quote I just posted from GT, and the fact that Aleister killed Zombie before nerfing them further.

Whether that was with Aiwass, or the A.A.A., it doesn't matter.
Doesn’t matter. He killed a nerfed Zombie anyway and it was with the AAA.

Nothing says Crowley’s plans would have been any different if he had a full power Aiwass too

Back