• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

zI0RnJDl.jpg

MRfv8Mol.jpg

E623MHCl.jpg

3mAf0O5l.jpg

These aren't from me but from a VS. Spacebattles thread so irrefutable proof that Dioscuri is Lightspeed when using their Authorities in every fashion, even during combat. And they only start having issues at FTL which would still go with FTL Servants due to the characters not immediately getting blitzed to death against them every time.

If you are wondering why there is no update in the Lostbelt 4 Archives or otherwise, I'm just honestly swamped between finishing Atlantis, playing games that I missed and catching up on shows I haven't watched yet(and was waiting on precisely when I'll be moving to a new home).

I'll be getting started on going back into the LB4 Archives starting tomorrow and then fully getting ready for LB5 Archives: Olympus AND Atlantis(and probably just title it entirely as Lostbelt Greece).

Alright Scandinavia Peperoncino Time!

scandinavia_peperoncino.png

Note: I will NOT cover what happens in Lostbelt 6 despite it being around in a decent translated form. This is despite the fact it carries more story beats for Pepe and a few feats, I won't cover it for the sake of my own sanity and I would have to dig damn hard into LB6 to decently really got into it. I'll make a Part 2 section for that and leave that lie. Meanwhile, I will bring in what happens in LB5.2 though but I'll add that later as I haven't finished Olympus yet.

Scandinavia Peperoncino
Height: 188cm
Weight: 75kg
Born in: Unknown
Talents: Love fortunes, shugendou, dirty jobs.
Dislikes: Negativity, crows, diets.

Character
A person full of mysteries, including his name, race and age.
He supposedly is the oldest among the seven.
The Crypter meetings tend to get tense but he’s always there to calm the mood and make everything run amicably.
He’s a man of feminine sensitivities and he loves being that way.
His motto is “Always be fun, friendly and smooth”.

Comment from the Illustrator
I believe he’s a person who cares for his inner beauty. I believe he doesn’t care if others consider him beautiful, but he has an absolute need to consider himself beautiful. And maybe he also sees beauty in almost everything. I want a kiss from his last Command Spell. (pako)

Like with the other Crypters, while we do get into his personality during the few Round Table discussions we will have, I will ONLY cover what happens in the various Lostbelts as otherwise, it will be a bitch to go through sheer recollections, so I will skip those.

Here, Pepe's first introduction to the characters at large(It's also something that Karna can't easily discern Pepe's intentions either considering Karna's skill is literally deciphering a person's intentions and character There is also the fact that he stated he did camoflauge himself before investigating the fight).

Here, Pepe notes that Ritsuka had run ins with Kadoc, Ophelia and Akuta and due to the situation and how they spared Kadoc and buried Ophelia, he doesn't want to force a confrontation. Here, Holmes notes he skipped Akuta and Pepe states he knew Ophelia wasn't human in the first place and thus there's no point in avenging her(Though it's heavily hinted it's due to jealousy of her being eternally beautiful).

Here, Pepe's account of going through the ending of the Yugas

Here, part of Pepe's backstory(I'll add the rest here as an aside when Lostbelt 6 releases). Here, Pepe's attempts to avoid spilling his real name(Due to Daybit blatantly stating it out loud during his appearance) until he finally spills that it's Myourenji Arou

Shugendou Rokujintsu
Here is the explanation of Pepe's "Magecraft", including the fact he's good at Jinsokutsu, Tashintsu, Rojintsu. Here, Holmes explanation of Shugendou Rokujintsu or three of the Six Supernatural Bhuddist Powers

Jinsokutsu
To run faster than any ordinary Human(That's an understatement)
Here, Pepe uses this to avoid Ashwatthaman's strikes to make him lose focus against Chaldeas. Here, Da Vinci wonders how it works as it looks like he's just moving very fast but Pepe gives such a BS answer, she easily sees through it.

Tashintsu
The power to read other's minds
Here, Pepe used Tashintsu to ultimately read Ashvatthaman

Here, he uses Tashintsu combined with Jinsokutsu to kill the Sacred Beats sent by God Arjuna to kill Ashwatthaman, himself and Chaldeans.

Rojintsu
Here, the explanation of Rojintsu from Holmes' perspective. Here is Pepe's definition of Rojintsu
Here, Pepe sees the ability as far more trouble than it's worth meanwhile Holmes knows that it's supposed to quell all doubts and wonder why Pepe sees it as such a pain.
Here, after Mash tries to point out Pepe's better qualities, during his talk to her, he admits that it was "always" going to end up this way with the Crypters with Da Vinci wondering how does he know that.
Here, Pepe states that he was born with it and thus, he never found a reason to lie to himself and that his life has no value. He even states that considering how he even felt in the situation he's in now(About to be killed by Ascelpius and the monsters after God Arjuna kicked our asses), atleast his feelings in the moment would mean something.

Strength, Speed and Durability?
Here, Pepe uses this to avoid Ashwatthaman's strikes to make him lose focus against Chaldeas.

Here, Pepe finally decides it's time to truly let loose as he's been a "dummy" holding back in a situation like getting swarmed by every single Sacred Beast in the Lostbelt.
Here, after he states what why he's been holding back, he decides to show how good he is at "killing" by applying Jinsokutsu and Tanshintsu together and kills a Sacred Beast in a single shot to the vitals. Here, he does say it does "a number to his cuticles though" although it primarily doesn't mean the way it normally does as he stays on a major beauty regimen.
Here, Mash states there's not a single wasted movement in his fighting technique and how it shows he's very proficient in it. Mash then states she's seen a similar style of fighting from EMIYA Alter and EMIYA Assassin.

Alright, I'm done with this but I WILL add stuff from Lostbelt 5.2 and Lostbelt 6 to his profile when we get there so I'll just go with this for now and I'll change it in case I missed something from Lostbelt 4.

Last edited:

And the True Body of Beast VI/S(The Beast of Sodom) has officially been revealed alongside her Noble Phantasm!
FLwphGN.png

CAotZi8.jpg

Taken from Beast's Lair from the 2 pictures, all over Youtube for this.
So this officially means we will have another half of Beast VI on Mobile so we aren't done with them yet either.

EDIT: Forgot to bring in the Loading Screen as well as someone translated it:
51A9ld3.png

Last edited:
Also taken from Beast's Lair but I'm a fucking idiot as this was in Fate/Extella and I somehow missed this despite her saying this even had me a bit puzzled:

unknown.png

unknown.png

They've been sowing the seeds of Koyanskaya's true form for AWHILE now. Though at this point, you can say the execution is bad but it definitely was alluded to that there was definitely a "Rabbit" somewhere.

UydCVg8.png

EKJA9pt.png

proto marrin = fou :)
星の獣 = Beast of the Hoshi (Planet) AKA fous title
Marrin: Ahh no don't reveal that yet I haven't told anyone!

:breh

Okay, now I'm just confused, Proto-Merlin... is Fou?! Or would she qualify as Beast IV if she did become an enemy of Humanity like Merlin himself is stated to potentially become?

W7ZbgBi.png

Haha... First Planetary Class.... Goetia no longer the strongest

Beast Nero is officially the Strongest Beast lol.

vytRGNh.png

:shocked Isn't this how the original Apocrypha and FGO plot was supposed to be?! I mean holy freaking hell.

Full Chapter is on Youtube and I don't know if it's translated or not.

Last edited:

Going with the English Subs taken here, they basically taken the initial concept for FGO Mobile and applied it to FGO Arcade. Beast VI/S basically gets more powerful the more the multitude of Masters across the multitude of timelines "save the World" and become "Messiahs" and thus in turn she has Nega-Messiah against them.
Her Stage is also stated to be THE Prophesied End of Humanity "in a few years"(I think this means that Cosmos In The Lostbelt still happens).

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't have the pics on my laptop atm, but there's a bunch of scenes that confirm the Olympians came from an entirely separate universe from the main Fate one. So yay, Multiversal Fate on its way!

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's interesting to ponder the implication that because they're super advanced ships that crossed galaxies/universes , they should definitely have some sort of automatic FTL / warping processes akin to Gil's FTL ship , at least in their Altheia forms.

Or if you're a SB member, you probably think they cannot exceed 500 km per hour and they spent millions of years wondering around until they finally found Earth.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yeah, you could make that argument for their PPH counterparts since they eventually threw their Altheias away, but not the Lostbelt , i mean maybe you could for the lesser gods since Zeus fucked around with their Authorities, but definitely not for Zeus and Chaos

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
For what it's worth, the Sefar thing gets pretty explicitly laid out. It gets mentioned several times (obviously since it was the moment of separation from PHH) and Apphrodite and Prometheus-Hephaestus both say that Zeus destroyed it

And then later when Zeus is talking about it contradicts them and says that he only drove it off. :catskully

Given that Zeus has pretty explicilty fucked with the memories and functions of the other gods, it basically means Zeus drove Sefar away somehow....and then edited the other ships memories to make himself look good :kobeha

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Do any of you know a good image hosting site? I took a bunch of screenshots of stuff while I was playing through it.

A couple stand-out scenes were Zeus having "Anti-Star System", "Anti-Space Time", and "Anti-Concept" combat abilities behind layers of limiters, and Musashi cutting the void

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's interesting to ponder the implication that because they're super advanced ships that crossed galaxies/universes , they should definitely have some sort of automatic FTL / warping processes akin to Gil's FTL ship , at least in their Altheia forms.

Or if you're a SB member, you probably think they cannot exceed 500 km per hour and they spent millions of years wondering around until they finally found Earth.

Oh right, for what it's worth the Storm Border can explicitly maintain a speed of like 27000 kph while running against the Chaos space labryinth thing.

For what it's worth, the Sefar thing gets pretty explicitly laid out. It gets mentioned several times (obviously since it was the moment of separation from PHH) and Apphrodite and Prometheus-Hephaestus both say that Zeus destroyed it

And then later when Zeus is talking about it contradicts them and says that he only drove it off. :catskully

Given that Zeus has pretty explicilty fucked with the memories and functions of the other gods, it basically means Zeus drove Sefar away somehow....and then edited the other ships memories to make himself look good :kobeha

Honestly, I just find it pointless to really figure it out. I believe gameplay also agree with it because Zeus doesn't have the ability of Leukesmachia like he does for the other Machia he stopped but ultimately, it's basically pointless as fuck.

All it really considers is that ultimately, Zeus is as strong as Sefar, if not stronger to do either one or the other and Sefar herself is the best measuring stick of what it requires to even drive her off or destroy her like that.
It's basically there just so that Sefar looks strong, not Zeus himself.

Do any of you know a good image hosting site? I took a bunch of screenshots of stuff while I was playing through it.

A couple stand-out scenes were Zeus having "Anti-Star System", "Anti-Space Time", and "Anti-Concept" combat abilities behind layers of limiters, and Musashi cutting the void

Imgur is a good site for it.

Oh right, for what it's worth the Storm Border can explicitly maintain a speed of like 27000 kph while running against the Chaos space labryinth thing.

But that makes no sense because Achilles stated without his Immortality, he SURELY cannot survive going to reach Artemis at only Hypersonic Speeds...
Screenshot_20220410-152729_FateGO1.jpg

Which is honestly funny as shit considering the very next part has LS and FTL feats from those very same "not immortal" Servants so I think this wasn't meant to be hypersonic unless it means in the general sense like we have Massively Hypersonic since at the end... it's still Hypersonic as a category.

EDIT: Though to be more fair, he only says he THINKS, not that he KNOWS, same shit with BB stating Servants can't go FTL over long distances... only to then go and say that's what NORMALLY should happen and looks at Meltryllis who did it.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, I just find it pointless to really figure it out. I believe gameplay also agree with it because Zeus doesn't have the ability of Leukesmachia like he does for the other Machia he stopped but ultimately, it's basically pointless as fuck.

All it really considers is that ultimately, Zeus is as strong as Sefar, if not stronger to do either one or the other and Sefar herself is the best measuring stick of what it requires to even drive her off or destroy her like that.
It's basically there just so that Sefar looks strong, not Zeus himself.

Honestly at this point I think Sefar scales to Zeus instead of the other way around anyway, I just think it's funny the ultimate demiurge was that much of a petty dick :skully

Imgur is a good site for it.

I'll give it a shot

But that makes no sense because Achilles stated without his Immortality, he SURELY cannot survive going to reach Artemis at only Hypersonic Speeds...
Screenshot_20220410-152729_FateGO1.jpg

Which is honestly funny as shit considering the very next part has LS and FTL feats from those very same "not immortal" Servants so I think this wasn't meant to be hypersonic unless it means in the general sense like we have Massively Hypersonic since at the end... it's still Hypersonic as a category.

I always assumed he was talking about surviving going into orbit....while Artemis was trying to kill him 🤷‍♂️

Honestly at this point I think Sefar scales to Zeus instead of the other way around anyway, I just think it's funny the ultimate demiurge was that much of a petty dick :skully

Yeah that was what I was trying to say. Regardless of how you take it(or how Nasu does), it's more of a feat for Sefar and the bullshit she's capable of combined with what we know of LB6... which further shows just how deadly Velber truly are.

I always assumed he was talking about surviving going into orbit....while Artemis was trying to kill him 🤷‍♂️

That's true but I'm just screwing around since you know SB LOVES to downplay shit when the truth is literally staring them in the face like that.

Back