• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dude, you are the one who constantly went with Universal Excalibur and shit, that's why I brought the video here and questioned it from the start.
It's also why I added the EDIT to begin with so I wouldn't be conflated for bringing it up for powerleveling reasons and waiting for better translations.

I hadn't even seen the video till you brought it in, and the power level thing was based on the general level of the series as opposed to Excalibur in general. Excalibur just happens to be at the end of whatever chain of scaling is made because Sefar.

And existing in X number of dimensions wouldn't affect power-scaling anyway since Nasuverse just doesn't roll like that.

Like my thing was universal Arjalter and Zeus, not Arturia :skully

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sure it was lol.
But either way, I just asked a question and went with it probably meaning existing in all timelines and time trees/parallel worlds rather than powerlevel discussion so it doesn't matter.

It was. I got proof because I'm saving that shit to bring back later. :maybe

We will have mythological accurate Indian Servants eventually, it is inevitable :dankpepe

Chaldea Breakroom has been updated with Summer Kiara and Wada Arco and an Interview with RIYO:
FZAp0DUXgAEnZh2

FZAp0CLWYAIyQWo

FZAp0CvXkAEPYd_

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Forgot to point this out, especially since we had this question fairly recently regarding why Earth doesn't have an official Type.

Well, now we do .

"In the world of Tsukihime, the strongest existence of a celestial body is known as the Ultimate One (Original One), a position that the awakened Arcueid is applicable for. However, until things are settled with Altrouge, a being 'that forms the celestial' on the same scale, she cannot be referred to as the 'ONE'."

Also, one of her lines : " 真祖、精霊は数あれど、星の頭脳体となる個体は限られています。私はその一つなのでしょうが、今は、その責 務から解放されているようです。" which translates to :

"Although there are many true ancestors and spirits, the number of individuals that can become the brain of the planet is limited. I am one of them, but now it seems that I have been released from that responsibility."

So basically, it's between Arc and Altrouge at this point so... i'm guessing one needs to die in order for the other to become the oficial TE.

To be continued in Tsuki 2.

Forgot to point this out, especially since we had this question fairly recently regarding why Earth doesn't have an official Type.

Well, now we do .

"In the world of Tsukihime, the strongest existence of a celestial body is known as the Ultimate One (Original One), a position that the awakened Arcueid is applicable for. However, until things are settled with Altrouge, a being 'that forms the celestial' on the same scale, she cannot be referred to as the 'ONE'."

Also, one of her lines : " 真祖、精霊は数あれど、星の頭脳体となる個体は限られています。私はその一つなのでしょうが、今は、その責 務から解放されているようです。" which translates to :

"Although there are many true ancestors and spirits, the number of individuals that can become the brain of the planet is limited. I am one of them, but now it seems that I have been released from that responsibility."

So basically, it's between Arc and Altrouge at this point so... i'm guessing one needs to die in order for the other to become the oficial TE.

To be continued in Tsuki 2.

I saw that... but I'm actually surprised it really does mean either Arcuied or Altrouge has to die to truly become TYPE-Earth for either.
So that's basically saying we will truly see Altrouge in Tsukihime 2?

Okay, I'm done with Rama's profile here, I'll add it into the threadmark shortly.
Again if anyone spots something up, wrong or something I missed, just let me know.

EDIT: If anyone asks about Jinako(Ganesha) and Lakshmibai...
They are most likely going to be REALLY short, like genuinely may be as short as Lostbelt Nezha.
And I'm probably going to skip Nezha put her in the Salem section whenever I do the Singularities and EoR because to be real? She only really does stuff in Lostbelt 3 and Salem and not much else of note and I'm honestly getting tired of covering Lostbelt 4 as it is.
It's not that it sucks or anything just that in comparison to Lostbelt 5 and, dear lord, Lostbelt 6? It's just so goddamned boring.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I saw that... but I'm actually surprised it really does mean either Arcuied or Altrouge has to die to truly become TYPE-Earth for either.
Dunno if one of them specifically has to die. It's the most likely outcome given the relationship between the two.

So that's basically saying we will truly see Altrouge in Tsukihime 2?

It's one major plot point that will have to be addressed and if they keep to the old template of Tsuki 2, it's more than likely.

Proto234

Distinguished
Regarding Archetype Earth, does any Types are just as strong as Altrouge/Arc, or varies depending on the Types? (excluding ORT since I read that it isn't technically Type mercury (afaik)?)

Regarding Archetype Earth, does any Types are just as strong as Altrouge/Arc, or varies depending on the Types? (excluding ORT since I read that it isn't technically Type mercury (afaik)?)

To put it in the most simple fashion:
We don't know.
The best thing we know about TYPEs is that they are as their other title state "The Ultimate Ones" of their various celestial objects they call home. We cannot say what Arcuied/Archetype: Earth can be what all TYPEs can do in a basic sense but the little we do know is that they are extremely hard to kill and basically not just represent their home but on some level ARE one with their home(Like Crimson Moon/TYPE-Moon being able to literally toss an equivalent of The Moon at Zelretch).

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
They're probably stronger than Arc/Altrouge until one of them becomes the certified Type Earth.

Other than that, they're generally in the same tier , strength wise, the biggest difference maker being "how good is this nigga at killing humans " or "who can kill them the fastest ".

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Welp

Apparently there was an interview in which Takeuchi confirmed Arc's third ascension is her "from FGO". So she is in fact going to participate, at least to some degree.

Buncha people in the subreddit being weirdly salty because they think Arc is going to carry Chaldea against ORT or something. Which is....somewhat optimistic about 30% Arc's chances against a fucking TYPE :kobeha

Welp

Apparently there was an interview in which Takeuchi confirmed Arc's third ascension is her "from FGO". So she is in fact going to participate, at least to some degree.

Buncha people in the subreddit being weirdly salty because they think Arc is going to carry Chaldea against ORT or something. Which is....somewhat optimistic about 30% Arc's chances against a fucking TYPE :kobeha

Not to mention the fact that she's actually gimped as she became a Servant... which is what happened when she was on the Moon Cell...
And even then, I don't think the Planet will give her any real help either since ORT isn't a threat to it's existence at all so yeah, she will be hilariously gimped.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Nope.

That Reddit post is just people jumping the gun/not translating the thing properly.

Proper translation :

"Archetype:Earth orginates from Arcueid Brunestud, a love interest in Tsukihime, a visual by Type-Moon, the team that created and writes for FGO. For her appearance in FGO's world, I added FGO's rendition of Arcueid as the Third Ascescion character.

In our character meeting to discuss which Servant should be made playable, Nasu proposed we went with Arcueid for the next anniversary.
Nasu words: "That said, we shouldn't make the Servant name herself Arcueid. She should go by Archetype:Earth, the name of the Brain of the Planet in TYPE-MOON lore."
Takeuchi's response: "Always the teaser, aren't you?"

Takeuchi: Most fans believed Arc was going to be released in a Tsukihime event. With Tsukihime - a piece of blue glass moon- coming out in 2021, they have reasons to expect it. When things like this happen, Nasu can't bring himself to deliver the simple expected choice. He always pulling all stops to add an extra nuance that delivers more than the fans were asking for. I can't understate how much emotion was poured into Archetype:Earth, as she is one of TYPE-MOON's 4 main heroines: Aozaki Aoko, Arcueid Brunestud, Saber (Arthuria Pendragon) and Ryougi Shiki. Play the game to find out what kind of Servant Arcueid is in her FGO summon.

Arcueid always had her one airheaded side and a form as the progenitor of vampires, which we called Princess Arc. Archetype:Earth takes Princess Arc as the default form, but comes closer to the regular Arcueid with an Ascension. We put pretty everything people would have wanted out of an Arcueid release. It's always hard to design a superior version of a Servant for Ascension changes, and having to one up Princess Arc for this 3rd Ascension was one hell of a challenge. I hope you liked her."

There's also one of her lines ;
"I have readjusted this frame to fit the setting of Chaldea. This is neither the archetypal me, nor the latest me. It is a fleeting dream. A what-if story were I never to grow up being seduced by blood. This is not mere idle talk, but undoubtedly the state in which I am the princess of True Ancestors."

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's not like ORT is going to be the actual main threat anyway. Given that the AG and its disciples view it as a convenient piece of loot to pick up as opposed to a potential threat despite knowing what it actually is, I'd give it about halfway through the singularity before it's supplanted somehow. Either the AG eats it or Daybits Servant is somehow just that bullshit

I'd imagine Arc is likely to be the heavy hitter on team Chaldea until that point, at which point she gets to play Heracles and get whacked to show how scary [insert new threat here] is, with maybe a last second revival to turn the tides in the end.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
For her appearance in FGO's world, I added FGO's rendition of Arcueid as the Third Ascescion character.

I mean, this part sure sounds like "this is the one that will show up in FGO" :zaru

I suppose it's possible he just meant "this is the version specially made for FGO" but that seems like a stretch :hm

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also I just realized it's technically possible Arc is Daybits Servant because "lol impossible" and he summoned her as Grand Berserker somehow. Which would be hilarious and also really bad for us :skully

Nope.

That Reddit post is just people jumping the gun/not translating the thing properly.

Proper translation :

"Archetype:Earth orginates from Arcueid Brunestud, a love interest in Tsukihime, a visual by Type-Moon, the team that created and writes for FGO. For her appearance in FGO's world, I added FGO's rendition of Arcueid as the Third Ascescion character.

In our character meeting to discuss which Servant should be made playable, Nasu proposed we went with Arcueid for the next anniversary.
Nasu words: "That said, we shouldn't make the Servant name herself Arcueid. She should go by Archetype:Earth, the name of the Brain of the Planet in TYPE-MOON lore."
Takeuchi's response: "Always the teaser, aren't you?"

Takeuchi: Most fans believed Arc was going to be released in a Tsukihime event. With Tsukihime - a piece of blue glass moon- coming out in 2021, they have reasons to expect it. When things like this happen, Nasu can't bring himself to deliver the simple expected choice. He always pulling all stops to add an extra nuance that delivers more than the fans were asking for. I can't understate how much emotion was poured into Archetype:Earth, as she is one of TYPE-MOON's 4 main heroines: Aozaki Aoko, Arcueid Brunestud, Saber (Arthuria Pendragon) and Ryougi Shiki. Play the game to find out what kind of Servant Arcueid is in her FGO summon.

Arcueid always had her one airheaded side and a form as the progenitor of vampires, which we called Princess Arc. Archetype:Earth takes Princess Arc as the default form, but comes closer to the regular Arcueid with an Ascension. We put pretty everything people would have wanted out of an Arcueid release. It's always hard to design a superior version of a Servant for Ascension changes, and having to one up Princess Arc for this 3rd Ascension was one hell of a challenge. I hope you liked her."

There's also one of her lines ;
"I have readjusted this frame to fit the setting of Chaldea. This is neither the archetypal me, nor the latest me. It is a fleeting dream. A what-if story were I never to grow up being seduced by blood. This is not mere idle talk, but undoubtedly the state in which I am the princess of True Ancestors."

REALLY need to stop jumping the gun on Day 1 translations...

Back