• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
iXWaptK.jpg

Yeah she isn't really supposed to be TYPE-Earth, just an equivalent in terms of what Earth wanted but Crimson Moon(TYPE-Moon) wanted to use as a backup body to come back to life(Because like Beasts, it's practically impossible to really kill a TYPE dead with the known shit in the Nasuverse).

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Yu and Arc are only similar in that they're both Elementals, but Elemental is a catch all term not a specific species

like how in GI two characters are called Jiang ling, except one is an elf and the other an annoying fairy

Honestly, looking at some of the stuff I missed and the fact that I feel I made it a bit too rambly, I'm going to change some shit around in the Speed Threadmark.
I'm going to also finish Rama's part in the LB Archives today as well(Summer 5 kicked my ass in terms of me not really having the time) since I only really have the rest of his stuff to do which isn't much and his Interlude.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So I was re-watching the Shirou vs Gilgamesh fight and uh... am I dumb or did Shirou not just literally describe what a one-trick pony is? :hm
unknown.png

unknown.png

So I was re-watching the Shirou vs Gilgamesh fight and uh... am I dumb or did Shirou not just literally describe what a one-trick pony is? :hm
unknown.png

unknown.png

Shirou is actually right because both of them are one-trick ponies because they can't really use any of the Noble Phantasms they stored to their absolute limit(While Shirou can copy the stats of the owners, that isn't the same as fully mastering the weapon either).
And Nasu has been known to go speak in a certain manner and then dumb it down so people can get it(Though he isn't the only one as this does happen at pivotal moments for other writers).

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Welp, Tsuki has officially been consumed by Fate I guess :skully

I wonder if this is going to be a Caster Arturia deal where she shows up in the Anniversary and then stars in the next Lostbelt :hm

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also apparently Mash and Neko-Arc are going to be in Melty Blood, so true crossover confirmed.

Idk how you implement Neko-Arc though, doesn't she just automatically win? :mhm

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Archtype is not a story character.

So don't expect any involvement from her in 7.

Everything is canon, she was here all along :maybe

Also she has a fucking 100% NP charge on one of her skills, she's going to be "involved" one way or another :kobeha

I think you can double Koyanskaya team her even when she's got the Black Grail equipped. Should make for some nutty neutral farming strats :hm

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
She's literally described as a guest character.
Those don't get shoved into the main story, especially at the end of an arc.

But to be honest, since they've passed the threshold, i think it would be stupid not to have her do shit in 7. I liked the specula where after we beat the main baddy, she re-textures the Earth. That would be cool.

Proto234

Distinguished
Everything is canon, she was here all along :maybe

Also she has a fucking 100% NP charge on one of her skills, she's going to be "involved" one way or another :kobeha

I think you can double Koyanskaya team her even when she's got the Black Grail equipped. Should make for some nutty neutral farming strats :hm
Her damage is unfortunately somewhat piss poor even.with her passive due to mooncancer dmg multiplier. So unless you have her on high np level, she will struggle on 90+ node with neutral enemies

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
She's literally described as a guest character.
Those don't get shoved into the main story, especially at the end of an arc.

But to be honest, since they've passed the threshold, i think it would be stupid not to have her do shit in 7. I liked the specula where after we beat the main baddy, she re-textures the Earth. That would be cool.

I'm on copium for my pet theory of Beast 7 being Brunstead, so I'm riding this all the way to the end dammit :mhm

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Though it'd be kinda funny if they explain it to the effect of "all the crazy shit in FGO fucked up all the timelines and now they're spilling over into each other" since that would also explain Saber/Mash being in Melty Blood

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
CM being a beast doesn't make any sense.
An Ultimate One should be fundamentally incompatible to become a Beast.

Probably, but so should being an "Alien God". Also I've had this "theory" for like the entirety of Part 2, it's based on nothing but a desire to have "TYPE-Moon" as the final boss :maybe

On another note, they buffed Quick Card brave chains and added in a "Mighty Chain" where if you use all three card types you get all of the buffs. That's kinda neat.

Back