TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Moving towards more positive things... the voice acting for Mahoyo is pretty great.

Kana Hanazawa's voice as Alice is fucking therapy.

I could listen to her talk all day.

Also , i forgot how great her theme is.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Idk if they actually fit cleanly into a tier list. Ivan was directly compared to Zeus by someone who'd seen both, for example. It's all kinds of fucked.
Hey, at least it can't be as fucked up as To Aru top tier scaling :mjlol

By the way how tierlist lostbelt boss from Strongest to Weakest ?

Zeus
Morgan
Arjuna Alter
Ivan
Skadi
Qin Shihuang

The list is closer to:
- Lostbelt Zeus(if he's completely and utterly at 35% Percent and above) > Lostbelt Morgan > Lostbelt Zeus = God Arjuna > Lostbelt Ivan(he's very much at the level of Zeus' Terminal, most likely... still majorly up there) > Lostbelt Skadi(Due to her using so much power) > Qin Shi Huang(Due to being at the level of Grand Servant in his backup body and his Holy Form is stronger but we don't know by how much).

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The list is closer to:
- Lostbelt Zeus(if he's completely and utterly at 35% Percent and above) > Lostbelt Morgan > Lostbelt Zeus = God Arjuna > Lostbelt Ivan(he's very much at the level of Zeus' Terminal, most likely... still majorly up there) > Lostbelt Skadi(Due to her using so much power) > Qin Shi Huang(Due to being at the level of Grand Servant in his backup body and his Holy Form is stronger but we don't know by how much).
"Lostbelt Zeus > Lostbelt Morgan > Lostbelt Zeus"

Ah. I see. :mjpls

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Serpent mommy is pretty impressive from throwing down with Indra in her myth, somehow managing to somehow block all the water in the world to as a Servant more or less having the concept of "entrapment".

I was gonna say similar but I didn't want to talk out of my ass.
But literally being the concept of taking rather than just being the concept of drought is a pretty big step up for Vritra, especially as they state she can never truly die, just respawn like she's Fafnir but with less restrictions.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm not sure how powerful of an ability it is, but the fact that she can turn her familiar into 1 to 1 copies of Servants seems impressive. Either in the sense that she can replicate Servants perfectly or that she can create familiars of that level casually.

I'm not sure how powerful of an ability it is, but the fact that she can turn her familiar into 1 to 1 copies of Servants seems impressive. Either in the sense that she can replicate Servants perfectly or that she can create familiars of that level casually.

It should be somewhat decently strong considering that she not only replicated Chaldeas Chiyome's body but also her mind as well, though she did mention that she only was able to do it due to her link with Santa Karna.

Still impressive to do it in general though.

Okay, looking through Melty Blood: Type Lumina, apparently Neco-Arc really IS the reason why we have Edmond Dantes and Ushiwakamaru available due to a link in her ending about "wanting reinforcements".

Edmond Dantes finds Roa, respects him and kills him again(Apparently Roa knew of Edmond Dantes but I gotta keep digging) and simply gets Mash back to Chaldeas.
Ushiwakamaru basically goes to school under a new name but I haven't went further than that.
Apparently Neco-Arc was at war with Len the whole time(Who is apparently going to be bringing in reinforcements herself... so yeah, back to MB characters now)
zqOlPPp.png

modal_message_561edf0eea2f9601c94021478374b90a.png

More confirmation that the story will continue(either in another pack or the sequel they are heavily talking about.
DcI5gfS.png

More confirmation that Melty Blood is it's own Universe, not a part of Tsukihime's.

xTLYNka.png

Shiki Tohno is similar to the Old Man of the Mountain(King Hassan) which apparently fits with what Archetype: Earth stated. Guaran-fucking-teed people are going to act like Shiki Tohno = King Hassan rather than having similar killing abilities like Nasu stated in an interview way back when.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Okay, looking through Melty Blood: Type Lumina, apparently Neco-Arc really IS the reason why we have Edmond Dantes and Ushiwakamaru available due to a link in her ending about "wanting reinforcements".

Edmond Dantes finds Roa, respects him and kills him again(Apparently Roa knew of Edmond Dantes but I gotta keep digging) and simply gets Mash back to Chaldeas.
Ushiwakamaru basically goes to school under a new name but I haven't went further than that.
Apparently Neco-Arc was at war with Len the whole time(Who is apparently going to be bringing in reinforcements herself... so yeah, back to MB characters now)
zqOlPPp.png

modal_message_561edf0eea2f9601c94021478374b90a.png

More confirmation that the story will continue(either in another pack or the sequel they are heavily talking about.
DcI5gfS.png

More confirmation that Melty Blood is it's own Universe, not a part of Tsukihime's.

xTLYNka.png

Shiki Tohno is similar to the Old Man of the Mountain(King Hassan) which apparently fits with what Archetype: Earth stated. Guaran-fucking-teed people are going to act like Shiki Tohno = King Hassan rather than having similar killing abilities like Nasu stated in an interview way back when.
the funny cat strikes again

the funny cat strikes again

Neco-Arc was always this, it just confirms that yeah, "Jokes are the deepest lore" and they basically aiming for a literal war between Fate(Which Neco-Arc is backing) and Tsukihime(which Len seems to be backing).

Edmond Dantes instead just wants to kick Roa's ass again(And is officially 2 - 0 now) and take Mash home.

Actually, how strong is Neco-Arc anyway? :mjlol

*Deep Breathe*
Do you want me to be serious or not here?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Neco-Arc was always this, it just confirms that yeah, "Jokes are the deepest lore" and they basically aiming for a literal war between Fate(Which Neco-Arc is backing) and Tsukihime(which Len seems to be backing).

Edmond Dantes instead just wants to kick Roa's ass again(And is officially 2 - 0 now) and take Mash home.

*Deep Breathe*
Do you want me to be serious or not here?
Yes. :mjpls

You ass lol.
The answer is simple... she's a complete joke character taken completely seriously.
She can visit the entire spectrum of the Tsukihime and Fate Universes(though this is also primarily because there are many, MANY different versions of Neco-Arc at that and it's heavily implied Zelretch created her... because of course he did).

She seems to have mechanical parts that allow her to fly around through boosters, shoot legit lasers(Some stronger than others), can summon Kinoku Nasu's Avatar(no really) and can apparently come back from death, even through MEoDP(though this may be more due to Multiverse Theory and another version just substitutes).

She also is basically is Meta as fuck and literally can summon Servants even when it's not possible and can even make characters themselves slowly become Meta by continuing to interact with them.
So basically, she's like a Looney Tunes character in a VN series.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Yeah , figures they'd do TM Civil War next as a joke.

Idk, i don't really mind meta stuff, but this crosses the line into uncanny thrash territory

oh well.

Back