TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Or, using a Sefar as a ceiling doesn't tell the whole story.

Since, from what we know...she had problem with three things :
1.Ares (God of War)
2.Full Power Exca
3. Zeus that ate his friends.

We know that Excalibur outright killed her using brute force. Ares being the God of War, also implies that he had some brute force at his disposal and Zeus. while being quite versatile by himself, probably needed to eat his buddies to increase his output instead of gaining some haxxy move that he didn't have access to since he already has anti concept shit (though being locked by a limiter)

So that kinda indicates that you have to brute force your way through Sefar's anti skills in order to get to her and not haxx your way to her.

So, using her as a ceiling, the beings that would be more haxx based would be at a disadvantage in the comparison with a more brute force character .

But what if you would change the ceiling to something that doesn't have all of Sefar's defences against typical Earth shit ?

The more haxxy tipes would look better.

Just spitballing here.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
While I'm still mad she got turned into a Genji hype man, I am glad they let Danzo be the one to finish off Douman. Still should have let her and Kotaro do more for this, but I'll take my consolation prize.

Lostbelt 7 Teaser finally released. Gonna come out Late December so time for all the first time translators to start getting shit wrong again lol.

EDIT: Apparently, the new Subtitle is "The One who rules The Planet" So yeah, ORT and U-OM is gonna clash.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I just want Nasu to troll hard and spam only Japanese and English Servants for the whole Lostbelt.

I've had enough of niggas bitching about their mythology not being accurate or that their country isn't gonna have Servants .

I just want Nasu to troll hard and spam only Japanese and English Servants for the whole Lostbelt.

I've had enough of niggas bitching about their mythology not being accurate or that their country isn't gonna have Servants .

To be fair, that's gonna happen here regardless as he believes that Mexico = South America so yeah, lots of asshurt is gonna ensue.
I will laugh my ass off if Quetzalcoatl's nemesis is actually pattern off of TYPE-ORT and peoples' being terrified of it, that would be a great twist.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
He can believe Canada= South America for all i care.

I'm just tired of niggas acting like they're actually owed anything in this highly inaccurate fictional setting written by a middle aged Japanese nigga who probably never stepped outside East Asia/the US.

He can believe Canada= South America for all i care.

I'm just tired of niggas acting like they're actually owed anything in this highly inaccurate fictional setting written by a middle aged Japanese nigga who probably never stepped outside East Asia/the US.

I ultimately agree. As much as I complain about America with that, it's his show and I ultimately gotta deal with it and I technically do better than others on the Reddit or Beasts' Lair for instance.

If we are going to get balls to the walls, craziness, then let's go crazy. I want Tezca to be an Avatar of TYPE-ORT, fucking do that and that will make my decade.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, "accuracy" is not going to be in large supply for this mythology. Isn't the Aztec pantheon based off an alien super-virus in the Nasuverse that showed up from a meteor impact?

Yeah, "accuracy" is not going to be in large supply for this mythology. Isn't the Aztec pantheon based off an alien super-virus in the Nasuverse that showed up from a meteor impact?

Quetzalcoatl was, not sure about the others.
Also, how Nasu goes about it with her, Quetzalcoatl is the Chief Deity overall rather than being the 4th or 5th like she is in actual Aztec Myth(unless he retcons that with Tezca).

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Witch on the Holy Night just released in English for Playstation and Switch. Time to provide financial encouragement in hopes we eventually get Fate Stay/Night or maybe the Tsuki remakes in official English

On second thought, looking at my funds, I'll buy Witch On The Holy Knight today actually.
Not sure if they will give me the Digital Artbook as others have shown they did.

In a few hours, I'm going to update this further by bringing in the recent F/SF translations from Beast's Lair so get ready for more beefiness. I may actually make a threadmark for them so it's easier for people to digest but I'll think on it.

EDIT: OF COURSE it's the Playstation version that has the Digital Artbook with the Limited Version...
Oh well, I'll wait until someone fully uploads the pics from it and put it on the Internet and I'll bring them here(Reddit currently has some of the pics but they are too low res and blown up atm)

Last edited:
Going from what Deer Lord stated in the FV Nasuverse Thread, Heian-Kyo's first Chapter has Danzo note she can normally move 1000 li per second.

He calced that down to 500,000 miles per second and or Mach 1457.
Of course, it means nothing to us but it is more proof that Servants are easily Quad Mach and virtually have been Relativistic from the start(Especially since Servant Stats aren't equal and Nasu never intended it to be that way and we have other feats basically going in this direction like single microseconds Hessian Lobo dodging and then going even faster than that right into the high Nanoseconds.
I'll probably look for video as I'm still on Olympus atm.

Back