TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The second half of the series where Tiamat actually shows up is significantly better, though the first half still had some good parts.

Also they didn't remove all of the funny parts, you still have stuff like Quetz casually whacking Jaguar around, Jaguar getting seduced by Ritsuka comparing her to a bunch of monsters, Jaguar being Jaguar in general......yeah it's mostly her :kobeha

Though Eresh and Ishtar get a couple good laughs as well

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The animation segment for this event is pretty damn nice.

Wish we'd get more shit like that, but it's probably not easy with that rudimentary ass code.

Sorry for the truly pointless delay(Because I only now realized Paris barely has shit to work with):

So Paris?
s255stage4.png

True Name: Paris
Class: Archer
Source: Greek mythology/Trojan War
Region: Greece
Alignment: True Neutral
Height: 145 cm
Weight: 38 kg

Historical character and figure
Paris was almost killed by the words of an oracle on the night he was born. The tale of his birth was a case of misfortune often seen in Greek mythology.

Luck allowed him to survive this purge, but he was abandoned in the mountains, having to suck milk from a bear to survive. And then Paris started living as a shepherd.

His fate took a sudden turn when Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite were fighting over the Golden Apple. That is, during the Judgement of Paris.

Although he already had a wife, he responded to Aphrodite's tempting offer of marrying him to the most beautiful woman in the world (one as beautiful as herself) and chose her as the most beautiful goddess.

The woman Aphrodite considered the most beautiful in the world was Helen, wife of King Menelaus.

Paris was still young, pure, and filled with hopes and dreams, so he and Helen fell in love on their first encounter... and that's the start of the Trojan War.

Parameters:
Strength: D
Endurance: C
Agility: B
Magic: B+
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance:
B
Negates magecraft with three or fewer verses on their activation. It's difficult to harm him even with Greater Magecraft or Ritual Curses.

Independent Action: EX
Paris himself doesn't have the Independent Action Skill, but Apollo, who is something like a guardian angel to him, will do his thing without answering to anyone.

Personal Skills

Eye of the Sun God (False): B+

Danger evasion through instinct and sixth sense.

It's supposed to be ranked A, but Paris's recklessness drops the rank.
Not shown in the story.

Affection of the Male God: B
Paris receives Apollo's affection.

It's a real nuisance, but Paris appreciates it to some extent.

This Skill is almost identical to Affection of the Goddess, with the same precedent for love turning into disaster.
Here, this skill is actually used to transform Paris into a Divine Arrow for Super Orion to make a final shot with(It does kill Paris though obviously).

Dystychia Milo: EX
Actually a Noble Phantasm.

A golden apple with the power of the gods.

See the Noble Phantasm section for more details.
As said there, go check the NP section

Noble Phantasms

Troia Velos (Everlasting radiant arrow)
Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
Range: 1-10
Max. Targets: 1 person
An arrow shot with his utmost efforts, borrowing power for the sun god Apollo.

It overcomes any and all obstacles to land a guaranteed hit on the enemy's weak spot.

However, a prerequisite to doing so is knowing the enemy's weak spot.

A killer move against heroes with famous weak spots.

This doesn't apply only to Achilles. If his weakness is revealed, Paris could even defeat Siegfried, whose body was hardened by dragon blood... maybe.

Seriously, this isn't used in the story either(I mean it makes sense but seriously...)

Dystychia Milo (Golden apple beckoning discord)
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 0
Max. Targets: 1 person
The apple of misfortune.

An apple with the gods' power to bring discord.

This apple was supposed to be only a present to the most beautiful goddess, and yet it caused the Trojan War.

The apple itself has no destructive power, but it ultimately causes great destruction. And this destruction doesn't tell friend and foe apart.

...Well, it isn't USED in the Story or even an Event... but the Slapstick Museum DOES state at the beginning that Amakusa lends it to Voyager due to this reason.
Yeah, it still doesn't really count as a feat outside of the reason it won't affect Voyager:
Here for the scene itself and the explanation later on(TL;DR It's basically because Voyager is the exact opposite of the Apple of Discord in every way and thus shouldn't be able to cause Discord in the first place)

Strength, Speed, Endurance?

Here, Paris has issues even being able to hurt an Atlantis Border Guard(This seems to vanish once he contracts with Ritsuka due to Masters bolstering Servants)

Here, when Paris tries to volunteer for using what would be the Aegis Eclipse, Apollo goes against that suggestion, bringing up he can't ever nock the arrow back even if he used enough strength to cause his Spirit Origin to crack or with his(Apollo's) help on top of that in comparison to Orion.

And... that's pretty much it...
It's why I stalled on this for awhile now because well, Paris does just as little as others do. He doesn't really get hurt and he isn't featured past trading barbs with Achilles and being a decoy and that's it. If I missed something, let me know.

Last edited:
oh wow, shorter than yyh hiei even :hestonpls

almost nasu hobbits time, is canon :wow

To be fair, Apollo literally shrunk Paris down into looking like a kid like Artemis turned Orion into a bear plushie.
Though the official sizes never make sense to the point even the anime tends to ignore it(Francis Drake and Nero are short as shit but the Anime and Manga tend to have them not be as short as they are and sometimes pretty tall. Blackbeard is 6'7" yet he's barely a head above Drake in Turas Realta.)

basically

full inconsistency time and artistic asymmetry

Basically, even the Materials have inconsistencies when it comes to their official sizes.
It's why most people tend to laugh when Medusa is revealed to be... 5'7" despite having major issues with her height. People expected her to be 6'5"(Not helped by the Anime usually having her be as tall as EMIYA and the other males outside of Heracles) to sell that illusion(Even if we go by Ancient Greek customs, it doesn't make sense when she's referred to as a giant in 1800's France).

So people tend to disregard it because usually, the artists end up doing so anyway.

shiny

Paramount
If you allowed me to participate here, then maybe this. Please explain to me for some dialogue. I warn you right away, dug up on one of the forums. So I want a normal rating, and not like I usually get on Space Battles.

Ahem. During the dialogue in the room, Dark Koyanskaya exclaims towards Kiara.

「人の身で神に至ったものは数あれど、人の身のまま神を凌駕するものがいようとは。いや、そもそも……なんですか、あれ!?

精神構造が超次元立方体でも表わせねー!腹ん中に宇宙作ってるんじゃねーですよ!!」

the translation is this.

"Though there are a number of human beings who have reached God,
I never thought that there would be a person who surpasses gods in human form. No, in the first place... what is that! ?

Even if the mental structure is a hyperdimensional cube, I can't express it! You're not making a universe in your stomach! ! ”

Further. Abbigail states that the Dream World is not dimensional.

この世界空間では、何ものも私から逃れることはできない。この場所はいかなる物理現象にも属さない。カルデアが図面に高次元の何かを書き込んで座標を統一しても、通常の空間の法則はこのエフィマリア世界にはまったく削除されない。不可能な領域を作ろうが、異なる法則の世界を見つけようが、複雑な数をいくら増やそうが、この愛の深淵には何の違いもないのだ。

or

Nothing can escape me in this world space. This place does not belong to any physical phenomenon. Even if Chaldea writes something high-dimensional on the map and unifies the coordinates, the normal laws of space are not deleted at all in this Efimaria world. It makes no difference in this abyss of love whether we create impossible realms, discover worlds of different laws, or increase the number of intricacies.

What else did I get? A! Here. Possibly bad translation, but can you rate please?

From Zeltrech's comiket profile

Attitude toward Rin'Tohsaka's descendants sure did well! Alright, there aren't any Magician seats left, but I will hammer some unreasonably difficult magecraft into you! They're things I've worked out but unfortunately never taught anyone!' So he goes, a bit happily.Anyone who is a Magician's pupil is first started off with a living hell where they might accidentally destroy the universe—like with Aoko from mahoyo. Although Rin never minded it that much, instead simply tilting her head, wondering if maybe she had just had some kind of tremendously hellish thing shown to her, after which she kept puking for a whole month.

And finally. During dialogue, Arcueid explicitly states that Excalibur has many dimensions.

In short, I ask experts to explain to me.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Aside from all of that being a jumbled mess of information that refers to totally different things in total different contexts peppered with some bad translations, i don't even understand what the hell are you asking.

Yeah, you should be more specific because we have no idea what you mean or the point you are getting across.
The only thing I can understand is the last one(And it's due to a discussion we had about it once) and no, Excalibur isn't Multi-dimensional or anything like that.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If you allowed me to participate here, then maybe this. Please explain to me for some dialogue. I warn you right away, dug up on one of the forums. So I want a normal rating, and not like I usually get on Space Battles.

Ahem. During the dialogue in the room, Dark Koyanskaya exclaims towards Kiara.

Kiara has a "universe" in her stomach because of Beast stuff. It's the same vein as Kama's where it's a conceptual universe (as opposed to an actual one) but it's still a "wtf" thing for normal Servants and iirc no one besides like BB and Kama actually knows who/what Kiara is.

Further. Abbigail states that the Dream World is not dimensional.

She's being literal, the world of dreams or whatever doesn't have physical laws governing it. It's just a land of make-belive.

What else did I get? A! Here. Possibly bad translation, but can you rate please?

It's referencing a thing in Mahoyo where Aoko, the main character, speeds up the heat death of the universe because of time travel or something. I think Xhom or Rey could explain it better, I've only got second hand knowledge of Mahoyo

And finally. During dialogue, Arcueid explicitly states that Excalibur has many dimensions.

In short, I ask experts to explain to me.

I think that translation might be off, though I guess technically you could call the place the Fae made the sword a "different dimension" since they live on the Reverse Side?

Presumably your question is "doesn't this make Nasuverse/Type-MOON stuff x-level" and the answer is "no, because none of that actually involves power level stuff"

As Cross seems to understand your points @shiny , I'll just drop from his points and address them.

Kiara has a "universe" in her stomach because of Beast stuff. It's the same vein as Kama's where it's a conceptual universe (as opposed to an actual one) but it's still a "wtf" thing for normal Servants and iirc no one besides like BB and Kama actually knows who/what Kiara is.

This is true, it's a conceptual universe:

Pleasure Deva・The Womb Realm Magdala

Classification: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~90
Maximum number of targets: 7 knights

Amida Amidula・Heaven's Hole.
Anti-Human Order, or maybe Anti-Grand Noble Phantasm.
The Noble Phantasm for Beast III's exclusive-use, which breeds a virtually infinite amount of demon pillars within her own body.
The inside of her body has already become a single universe, the Sukhavati.[3]
Those brought inside her will disappear from reality
, having their egos removed and their reason melted away.
No matter what kind of robust body or defensive armor one might have, they are meaningless inside Kiara’s body; they are all rendered powerless like a newborn existence and liberated from earthly desires and the woes of man.
Beast III is the “hole” itself that was formed in reality, and those who fall into this hole taste the greatest pleasure imaginable right before disappearing and are absorbed by Kiara while drowning in ecstasy.
Depending on how you look at it, this end of being released from the world of suffering called reality could be called salvation.
In FGO, it deals damage that ignores defense and pierces invincibility. It also recovers one's HP by the means of ecstasy.
In addition, as a hidden trait, it deals bonus damage to the Grand-class.

It's also tied to her being a Boddhisvata who has control over the Solar System and potentially beyond that... but we don't go that far.

She's being literal, the world of dreams or whatever doesn't have physical laws governing it. It's just a land of make-belive.

This. The World of Dreams can allow alot of weird shit as seen in the various Interludes where we enter a dreamscape with the Servants that can tend to be anything connected to them(though just like how it's shown in the VN of F/SN, it actually damages the person's mind scoping a Servant's head so Dantes is there to do cleanup).

It's referencing a thing in Mahoyo where Aoko, the main character, speeds up the heat death of the universe because of time travel or something. I think Xhom or Rey could explain it better, I've only got second hand knowledge of Mahoyo

I haven't finished Witch On The Holy Knight but to explain Aoko's powers the best I can:
She, in a sense, can edit the Time of herself and people around her. The issue she did with Shizuki was that she took the time of when Shizuki was killed and threw it into the future which could go ANYWHERE. Touko believes the sheer bullshit nature of the Fifth Magic means it could go towards the end of the Universe due to just how insane it's concept is.

I think that translation might be off, though I guess technically you could call the place the Fae made the sword a "different dimension" since they live on the Reverse Side?

Presumably your question is "doesn't this make Nasuverse/Type-MOON stuff x-level" and the answer is "no, because none of that actually involves power level stuff"

I think it is a bad translation and the translator only went with the best representation of what that's supposed to mean. It doesn't help dimensions in the Nasuverse... isn't really all that apparent or that obvious.
The Moon Cell can create dimensional barriers and an Anti-Sun NP can tear through them easily. You COULD say that the Moon Cell has "higher dimensional beings" but they can still get their asses kicked by Normal Servants just fine. I THINK there's a dimensional barrier between the Outer Gods' Space and Normal Reality but just like Imaginary Space and Real Space, anyone on either side trying to enter the opposing space just ceases to be.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Touko's spooked Aoko fucking with the timeline is going to increase the universes total entropy cause it (the universe)is gonna need energy to correct her shenanigans or something and Aoko's just like fuck it I'll deal with it when it happens

shiny

Paramount
I'm sorry. With Kiara, I posted a Google translation.

The correct translation from Japanese is:

“There are many things that achieve divinity while in a human body, but there are things that surpass gods while in a human body. No, first of all… what is it?! Spiritual structure cannot be expressed even with an extra-dimensional hypercube! You create the universe in your womb! !"

Hypercube:

This can be generalized to any number of dimensions. This process of sweeping out volumes can be formalized mathematically as a Minkowski sum: the d-dimensional hypercube is the Minkowski sum of d mutually perpendicular unit-length line segments, and is therefore an example of a zonotope.

Also the world of dreams:

Nothing can escape me in this world space. This place does not belong to any physical phenomenon. Even if Chaldea writes something high-dimensional on the map and unifies the coordinates, the normal laws of space are not deleted at all in this Efimaria world. It makes no difference in this abyss of love whether we create impossible realms, discover worlds of different laws, or increase the number of intricacies.

To put it abstrusely, Abigail here admits that the Dream World does not care about the dimension, well, like 6D, 7D, 11D, well, you understand me. Specifically these words.

we create impossible realms, discover worlds of different laws, or increase the number of intricacies.

What is that supposed to mean, level? In theory, yes, but I don't care.

These are just convenient quotes against idiots who, during an argument, can climb with their "and we have an 11 D character, so he destroys Fate with a random blow."

The same with Excalibur. We already know about him and we don't care. But there are dudes who say "and he has multidimensional protection! So Excalibur will be useless!"

And Zeltretch... Well, it's more like just an answer to the question "Can the Owner of True Magic influence the universe? Is True Magic Universal scale?" Zeltretch's short answer.
Anyone who is a Magician's pupil is first started off with a living hell where they might accidentally destroy the universe—like with Aoko from mahoyo.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
If you want to have an imaginary argument with people who are not even here, go someplace else.

This thread has an entirely different purpose.

Most of that shit is nonsensical from an general information standpoint as again, it pertains to different things alltogheter and also because we don't use dimensional tiering in this hobby.

While yeah, you can ask questions here, what you are asking is closer to basically arguing against another forum's take entirely which isn't permitted here.
We also don't argue dimensional tiering because we think it's a bunch of crap overall within vs. debating as a whole(You can ask many different members and they will virtually give you the same reasoning).

This thread is here pertaining to just talking about the Nasuverse and questioning about it. Don't add other forum drama here, just ask questions you are interested in.

shiny

Paramount
While yeah, you can ask questions here, what you are asking is closer to basically arguing against another forum's take entirely which isn't permitted here.
We also don't argue dimensional tiering because we think it's a bunch of crap overall within vs. debating as a whole(You can ask many different members and they will virtually give you the same reasoning).

This thread is here pertaining to just talking about the Nasuverse and questioning about it. Don't add other forum drama here, just ask questions you are interested in.
Thanks

As I'm really meandering on finishing Paris's Archive and thinking of doing Hektor's at the same time, we got a bunch of new shit incoming in FGO Japan:

COMING 2ND APRIL ONWARDS
Looks like they're bringing back old welfares, finally!
These welfares can be obtained using a new item, Leaves of Pilgrimage. They appear to be obtainable from:
  • Clearing Main Quests
  • Clearing Daily Missions
  • Clearing limited time Missions
  • Login rewards (with the release of the Pilgrimage Festival)
COINS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE.
So far, three units have been announced for the first "round" - it looks like they will be released in batches, with all the releases being permanent. Thanks /u/sdarkpaladin!
Not sure if they will be NP5-able for free like Bunyan or NP1 for free like BB and Santera. Sooo much unknown at this point in time WAIT AND HOPE
  • Caster Shuten
  • Rider Kintoki
  • Santa Quetz
More to come nearer the time, this is just what is announced on the news page. If anyone caught any other info on the stream, please let me know so I can update.

370h7afet2qa1.jpg

Something that boosts Classes overall but requires I think the first Ordeal Call to complete.

zcekil7n92qa1.jpg

New Visual... so yeah, Ordeal Call itself isn't a new Arc of Cosmos In The Lostbelt, just an obvious extension.

And finally:
vfzf37ua82qa1.jpg

The Arcade Collab Servant we are getting is obviously Tiamat Larva(Obviously everyone and their mother knew this was gonna happen). Most likely she'll ascend the same way as well with only reaching her Femme Fatale form in her Final Ascension.

Back