• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Why can't they become Servants again? They all started as Beasts (or Larval Beasts at least) so you'd think they'd theoretically be able to switch back even if they ascended again.

Unless the idea is that once they've broken their "cover" they're just done for good and the Throne will never let them back in.

The latter is basically it.
If they fully ascend into Beasts, the Throne will remove them entirely like what can happen to Suzuka if she overuses her 3rd Noble Phantasm for too long.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
One day people will go for accuracy in summaries and not sarcastic glossing overs, but today is not that day

like this

- Beast Draco Nero literally kidnaps your ass from Chaldeas with Tiamat(Who explicitly summoned herself there) and Mash try and fail to protect you from her(Tiamat does try and tell you the gist but your ignorant and stupid so you don't get it in time).

makes zero sense because you're literally getting attacked by the multiple heads while Tiamat is trying to explain why she's even there, so it's not like they could freaking sit down for 5 minutes of exposition. Really not sure what they expected them to do here differently when Tia and Mash are fighting multiple heads at once and you get ambushed by one operating separately from the others

makes zero sense because you're literally getting attacked by the multiple heads while Tiamat is trying to explain why she's even there, so it's not like they could freaking sit down for 5 minutes of exposition. Really not sure what they expected them to do here differently when Tia and Mash are fighting multiple heads at once and you get ambushed by one operating separately from the others

Yeah I knew about that but technically, those... whatever the hell they are called aren't even alive and are just hollow husks.
I did forget to mention it was literally during that fight though so yeah, I was aiming more for razzle-dazzle than peak accuracy so...

I do agree, it wasn't accurate at all so I'll take the heaping.

To avoid doing inaccurate Summaries entirely, I will also bring in the translator post for the Event as well to be absolutely fair:

TL;DR:
In order for Ritsuka to get out of the predicament they are in, they need to go through the 7 Imitation Singularities and retrieve the soul of each Incarnadines. After doing so, she can fully mature into her Beast form, break the contract through manifesting through Independent Manifestation and not be marked anymore and she can fight them for a "final showdown". They have to go through them in reverse order starting with Babylonia.

Babylonia looks like a Summer Resort instead of what it was in Arcade, Nebuchadnezzar either left out of further shame or something(I know they clarify it but I'd rather be on the safer side) and Summer Gilgamesh is there instead to mock Draco. Lady Avalon(Proto-Merlin) is also there as his assistant and does clarify she didn't bring Arthur over to kill Draco as it's "overkill on a dying Beast". Shenanigans ensure, LA and Draco show massive incompatibility in terms of personalities(brain fart on the right word), Tiamat is still pretty pissed Ritsuka is on Draco's side and don't just kill her already and Tiamat loses and runs crying.

Gilgamesh ends up giving Draco one of her Incarnadines back but gives her a warning that her deepest secrets will be revealed going through the Imitation Singularities, keep her composure and remember why she's doing this. LA decides to comfort Tiamat in the mean time.

EDIT: It does look like the "Counter Force is out for blood against Ritsuka" is basically saying this is only happening in the Testament World of Lilim Harlot due to being completely cut off. So it will give an answer on how we can summon a full on Beast without basically having the World go apoplectic on us for it.

EDIT #2: People in BL believe that this is now basically a Last Encore Event in disguise and as someone who hasn't watched Last Encore... between Sodom's Beast NP having the title of the first episode as it's NP and now all of these? It definitely seems like the focus on Nero at the expense of Tamamo in that show may actually have a point...
Someone also seems to have bet that Draco/Sodom's Beast/Mother Harlot only ever came out... due to Nero dying alone as her Interlude seemed to actually hang on her having someone see her die(and remembering that Interlude... there is a point to that).

Last edited:

Day 3 Summary:

Ritsuka wakes from a dream about a dream narrator talking about the "meaningless corpses strung about in a desert and fearing being among them" and Draco basically talks about Lost Jerusalem and the role Jacques Molay played into her plans. Ritsuka is surprised that Molay is a guy(I guess this is going with that summoned Molay must be female from the Foreigner perspective).

image0.png

Halloween time!!!(Arcade Chaldeas Servants have no idea what this is so we have to fill them in on Liz's exploits).
Draco again loses her shit on how her Imitation Singularity isn't how it should be and we meet Molay... whose the Foreigner version. Ritsuka explains this to the Arcade Chaldea Servants who just can't compute this.

Georgios is the first Gate Guardian... but after we help him out dealing with... Halloween, he explains that yes, he and Molay was to deal with Draco before Molay turned into his Foreigner version and wants to summon Shub-Niggurath(again) using this Incarnadine as a vessel.

After seeing a sleeping Caster Elizabeth and Ritsuka being terrified and Locusta actually understanding it just looking at her(and seeing her similarities to Nero), we meet Foreigner Molay who denies that her Saber version exists(And a dig at the fact that the Foreigner version of Molay exists). Molay succeeds in turning Ira(the Incarnadine) into a Dark Young who then goes and eats Draco(due to Luxuria, the previous one, stunning her) but explodes into "Calamity Mud" and swallows Molay. Ritsuka tries to free Draco but gets swallowed too.

Luckily, Tiamat saves everyone due to "My Mud is better than Yours" Draco's Cup became a new source of Mud and is apparently the basis of "Beast VI's Normal State"(Prototype vibes?). Tiamat continues to tell Ritsuka to stop helping Draco as unless she shed's her Beast credentials, she must die. Ritsuka refuses but surprisingly, Male Molay regains control and seals Ira's power due to being a Floor Guardian(This is done due to Tiamat really liking his sheep... the summary there say she brought him along but considering how this works, it seems more like her Mud allowed him to reassert control). Unfortunately, it's temporary but he still exists in Female Molay's mind and forces her to deal with the Calamity Mud.

They succeed in knocking Draco out but she absorbed Ira in the process. Georgios refuses to do the job and kill Draco due to wanting to hear Ritsuka's answer at the end of this, Tiamat finally joins up than just endlessly complain. Georgios actually states to Molay the reason he refused to kill Draco is because "Draco is no longer the same Dragon as the one from The Apocalypse".

Gonna REALLY truncate it down because I know I suck at Summaries.

Summary for America:

Karna and Arjuna immediately surprise you upon entry along with an entire battalion of Celtic Mooks. Setanta refuses to join them in killing Ritsuka and Draco and the party defeats them. America is genuinely unchanged unlike the other 2 Singularities. Scathath has to keep killing Invidia because it won't stop trying to break the seal and it keeps reviving every time. Nightingale then ambushes you with her army and she also wants to kill Ritsuka and Draco but presses Locusta's buttons and they have a heated exchange.
Nightingale falls but actually unsettles Locusta by pointing out she's hiding something and fades. We later reach Scathath who also(noticing a pattern) wants to kill Ritsuka and Draco and we find out she's nothing more than a shade from Lilim Harlot. Her and Setanta get into an exchange about what makes a Servant a Servant and we find out Draco "lost interest in her meals ages ago".

Invidia appears again breaking the seal, Scathath kills it and Cu Alter appears(As he got swallowed up by it and subdued it with his Gate Guardian powers). We defeat Cu Alter, Setanta defeats Scathath, Setanta wants to define himself. The end.... side story go:

Apparently, The Singularity got jokes as for Tiamat to save Sita, she has to go through basically the Babylonia Lineup to win. She, Sita and Lady Avalon basically go "We feel we need to kill Draco but we have no idea why" LA seems to figure it out but is cryptic about it. LA tells Tiamat to follow them to London

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
it can’t be a last encore event because they haven’t dedicated 99% of the event to saying Draco isn’t evil and is actually a heroic Beast

To get my thoughts in order about this Event:

- So it basically follows after all of the shit in Arcade including Muramasa heading to the Timeline to completely cut off Lilim Harlot from the Timeline so Beast VI/S can't remanifest. This explains why Draco is basically in such a sorry state as well as how she went from being alright with death to suddenly fearing it due to dying along there.

- To combat dying, she basically kidnaps Ritsuka from the Mobile Timeline despite Tiamat's efforts to stop that and contracts with them, getting what seemed to be the Counter Force but it isn't to see Ritsuka as a threat and they both need each other to survive.

- The Event comes off with Ritsuka actually wanting to LEARN from the issues with how Beasts are created and to avoid making a new one(Which seems to be an underlying theme of Beasts as a whole for Humanity to not just defeat them, but learn from those mistakes) which is what the non-replaying Servants also want to see what decision that will be.

- Meanwhile the Event is going on about Draco just can't be Beast IV/S again despite her best efforts, meaning that there's something that she lost that stops her from regaining her seat but still marks her as a Beast. This isn't the first time we've seen this as U-Olga Marie is also marked a Beast despite now definitively not being Beast VII... but it does lie in the problem of what Tiamat stated in that Beasts have to shed their Class to not be seen as a threat(Which of course still happened with U-Olga Marie) and if it will actually stick since we now canonically will have Beast Class Servants with Draco.

It doesn't help that it seems Locusta is definitively hiding something and I see people theorizing that Draco isn't Nero but her mother Agrippina which makes no sense to me considering Sodom's Beast and Draco sees Nero as another side of her along with the numerous hints of Nero being a Beast Candidate...
So yeah, they aren't kissing Draco's ass and pretending she's a hero or misunderstood(like U-Olga whose misunderstood and used by the true villain) but it's not as simple as "Draco must die" either.

TL;DR:
Jack The Ripper is here but actually uses her Apocrypha characterization instead! Mordred and Lalter tries to fend her off while dealing with Gula AND Acedia but Lalter gets ganked trying to kill them with Rhongomyniad and then taking a blow for Mordred and she dips(Mordred actually does call this out). Jack's fog is all over London and making it a priority to get the hell out. Jack's Ghosts basically mindfuck the shit out of Draco(We get Nero's backstory and Agrippina's plot) and they do battle. Tiamat tries to assist but we get a "Shadow Nero"(It's basically Agrippina) aiding JTR and Tiamat finds out about abortion(spoilers she's not happy lol) and it starts to rain....

Surprise, 2 Incardandidos shouldn't be here which means Okeanos has long fallen and the incoming rain is literally the Ocean spilling down from Okeanos! Surprise Jack was Gula the entire time! Surprise, the Incarncandidos literally gained their own personalities and decision making rather than Draco's own subconsciousness(strike another off the record) trying to kill her! Tiamat tries to find them off and Fujimaru uses a Command Spell combined with Draco's independent manifestation to get her to the Twilight Ladder(They was held off Acedia), Mordred appears to bail their asses out and to avenge Lalter.

Into Okeanos, all the Islands are gone and Drake, the Floor Guardian, is long dead. Acedia and Gula appear soon after and Tiamat failed at her one job but she arrives soon after. Suddenly Lalter appears with the Golden Hind(WOW, a Time where her and Drake being part of the Wild Hunt actually meant something!) to bail your asses out. Jack? Implies like hell that Agrippina is definitely a major deal and we kick her(Gula) and Acedia's asses(Though they go by Demon Beast Barbatos and Forneus in the fight).
Septem is next and will hit hard and the Incarnidon'ts are the distortions that George and Sita was on about.

Mfw the Arikado collab uses Lalter better than the actual London chapter :whutpepe

The funny part was that Beast's Lair was saying Lalter was barely used in this chapter yet in her sole appearance:

- She literally has to be ganked twice over to not instantly kill the other Incarnadidos because she's conceptually "Closer to Heaven" and thus gets a boost... and she still pulls it off anyway to save Mordred's ass.

- She saved Mordred while not as King Arthur but as "The Raging Storm" and not know who Mordred is(Shot to the heart), she still gives Mordred an identity crisis and has her go full vengenace for her.

- Is able to literally ride the Golden Hind because "Drake and her is part of the Wild Hunt"(Which is legit the most metal thing they have done with the concept)

It's funny that it took awhile to really give Lalter something while not going overboard in making up for her not doing shit the whole time :heston

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Hopefully the wink winks are of substance and Manaka appears.

That's the only thing that will make me give a nugget of a shit about anything that's happening .

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Hopefully the wink winks are of substance and Manaka appears.

That's the only thing that will make me give a nugget of a shit about anything that's happening .
Give it a couple decades they might even release a second animated OVA/commercial for Prototype :maybe

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If they use Manaka or her Beast here, wouldn't that kind of waste them? They'd just be "Nero's enemy" at that point, and having them show up in a collab event makes them less likely to appear as the main antagonist in their own event or a story chapter.

Back