• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

TYPE-Moon/Nasuverse Feats/General Thread

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It may be even more impressive than Guga since he's called a "Primate" from before the AoM which would mean that at some point in time , it/its species was the dominant one overall .

Guess that makes it easier to accept the notion that Ivan fused with it would be in the same ballpark as Olympians in their Altheya forms.
Altheya forms are their original robot forms right?

Altheya forms are their original robot forms right?

Yes. They are also known in Extella to be the 12 Conceptual Pillars(They do state similar here but not with the same context) of the Age of the Gods, which was why the Gods was in the Seat of Primacy(i.e. The ones who call the shots on how Reality is shaped on Earth) and with their destruction of their robot forms, the Age of the Gods went into decline.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
and with their destruction of their robot forms, the Age of the Gods went into decline.
It wasn't only the Greeks, the aggregate damage that Sefar did to all the gods (remember she wiped out like 80 percent of the world) that made the AoG decline.

Timeline isn't totally clear, but the Greeks just might have been the last ones to bite the dust which sealed the fate of the decline.

It wasn't only the Greeks, the aggregate damage that Sefar did to all the gods (remember she wiped out like 80 percent of the world) that made the AoG decline.

Timeline isn't totally clear, but the Greeks just might have been the last ones to bite the dust which sealed the fate of the decline.

It seemed like how Extella put it, they was the main reason it fell but yeah, she did fuck up the other Pantheons to some various degrees so I can relent on that either way.

I thought that was Gil ‘splitting heaven and earth’ with ea?

Gil never did that. You are confusing the lore of Enuma Elish(Which we don't even know is actually true or not) to the decline of the Age of the Gods which Gilgamesh was pivotal to it... but it was more refusing to play by the Gods' rules and just letting Humans Human.

Proto234

Distinguished
Have a small question about Beast IV Koyanskaya.
Does she really the weakest of the beasts so far (at least SB seems.has that opinion)?
I mean sure her Nega-Weapon, lore wise isn't effective against servants, but she's still so far the only beast that has 2 Nega skill, so that should counts something I think

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
but she's still so far the only beast that has 2 Nega skill
Each Beast has a Nega Skill that is unique to itself.

As for if she's the weakest, it's hard to say exactly cause there are a lot of variables and classifications.

Weakest in terms of what ?

Overall, i wouldn't call her the weakest since for example there are Juvenile Beasts that don't even trigger the CF but of course that only means that their threat is not imminent , it's not necessarily a quantification of how many niggatons they can produce.

It also doesn't help that not all Beasts have Planetary Classifications which is the mana output volume

We know that Whore Of Babylon is First Planetary Class , Goetia is Secondary, Draco and Alien God is Third. No mention of the others.

Anywho, since we're talking about VS shit here, 'm gonna say that :

In terms of scale, she's on the weaker side .

In terms of feats and hype( mainly because she survived Cerunnos's shit and even as a Candidate, she was hyped of being able to fuck up Olympus ), i'd personally put her above the L/R 3 even though on scale both trump Koyansakaya.

Though the problem here is that she's still cursed and flat out incomplete since she hasn't all the tails she needs so that would be an impediment.

We also don't have the complete roster..like what can we say about VI aside from the fact that it ultimately survived Arthur ? Not much.
So , it's a little premature to say for certain.

Other than that, it depends on how their haxx and Authorities would fuck with one another.

Goetia prob nukes her.
Tiamat puts some mud on her. Larva might loose to Koya.
Draco/Whore muds her.
Kama ? Dunno
Kiara ? Dunno
Olga ? Koya is seen as a possible threat to her . Would she beat her ? Maybe.
Fou would probably murk her as well if he became IV
TL;DR.
It's complicated.

Don't listen to SB when it comes to VS stuff.

Last edited:
Have a small question about Beast IV Koyanskaya.
Does she really the weakest of the beasts so far (at least SB seems.has that opinion)?

As Type-Rey stated. NEVER listen to SB, they primarily give the Nasuverse as a whole outside of Beasts and certain beings the absolute worst of shakes.
But as he stated(and I actually completely agree with), Koyanskaya would potentially be above what we've seen of Kiara and Kama due to the very nature of what she was going to be and what she tanked(She wanted to basically become Golden White Face who would basically be Evil Amaterasu who would most definitely be on the High End of Beasts).
She lost a Tail to Melusine in LB6... but considering Melusine is basically the hand of Albion, a Dragon equivalent to a Grand compared to other Dragons... and then Koyanskaya literally absorbed a brunt of Cernnunos curses, a single one is basically instant death and Cernnunos has so much of that it's existence was destabilizing the Lostbelt AND PHH at the same time? That's insanely impressive even if it's the reason Koyanskaya got fucked over hardcorein Tunguska(Her True Beast form is supposedly Dark's Noble Phantasm and potentially add more Tails)

So yeah, I would agree and put her over Kiara and Kama at the least if not due to straight hax, atleast due to far more obvious firepower and resilience/endurance(Although like Type-Rey stated, a battle between Beasts is really hard to point at in either case).

I mean sure her Nega-Weapon, lore wise isn't effective against servants, but she's still so far the only beast that has 2 Nega skill, so that should counts something I think

Well Nega-Weapon we've only heard is effective on Humans but the one we've seen took it entirely(Dobrynya) required her own Noble Phantasm AND being part Demonic Beast to not get shredded to pieces by Koyanskaya's thousands of guns she can summon on a whim. Not all Servants will survive that level of bombardment normally either way.
And Nega-Skills depend more on the Beast rather than it being a hard-fast rule(Like how apparently despite Koyanskaya is supposedly not a Tamamo like everyone bitches about, Extella still has Tamamo-No-Mae refer to a "Bunny" as her "Inner Self" like she did to "Cat" which heavily implies it was planned out and ultimately superfluous as fuck).
U-Olga Marie supposedly has "Nega-Chaldeas" which doesn't seem to really make sense even if it explains her latest action(suddenly finding Novum Chaldeas in seconds when no one could even locate it and Koyanskaya required having a waypoint on Goredolf) and would probably have another bullshit Nega Skill somewhere.
Besides, Nega-Skills are just one big problem that has to do with Beasts, their virtual insurmountable power is another.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
She's "the weakest" because she never properly obtained the 4th seat of the Beasts, hence why her classification is beast IV: L

She's not a Tamamo nine in the traditional sense, rather the spirits of every animal that died in the Tunguska Event and her abysmally low intelligence caused her to take the identity of Koyan

She's closer to what Lugh Beowulf from Mahoyo is rather than a proper Beast.

Last edited:

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I'll do that and add in the Speed Feats stuff when I get to that part in Olympus. Being a slowpoke but I plan on finally getting through it once I get through a good chunk of the Summer 4 Rerun.
Sounds like a plan :maybe
The fact I'm limited to 80,000 characters a post is going to make reuploading some of these things painful... :skully

Sounds like a plan :maybe
The fact I'm limited to 80,000 characters a post is going to make reuploading some of these things painful... :skully

Yeah, that's why I have to constantly shorten alot of my stuff here and just hit bare minimum when I really planned on going deeper with stuff like Textures and Servant Speeds.
Otherwise I would hit that limit real fucking hard(beforehand, the limit was even smaller than that and we had to beg them to make it that).

@ChaosTheory123
I'll leave the Threadmark here about Servant Speeds(And the multiple uses of Relativistic/LS/FTL seen in the series) and here's Olympus with the easily seen Dioscuri going LS then FTL without them immediately dying:
zI0RnJDl.jpg

MRfv8Mol.jpg

E623MHCl.jpg

3mAf0O5l.jpg

And for extra convenience:
8zlhf7N.jpg

Their Noble Phantasm explicitly allows to nearly regain their Divinity entirely meaning even in their Chaldeas Form, they are capable of Lightspeed Movement and beyond if they choose.

You can use this for the Respect Thread if you want or clean it up.

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
As usual, I'm probably sweatily jogging 8 miles behind the bandwagon, but these shots from Type Lumina seem like they might be relevant.
qHkwC8i.jpg

J5z41Rk.jpg

I know a lot of @ChaosTheory123 scaling hinges on linking Arcueid to Exacaliber via their showings against Chaos Tide. I figure a canonical statement about the two powers being similar in origin can't hurt.

She also has canonical wins against half a dozen Tsukuhime characters. So, more direct scaling should be possible now. If any over opponents were relevant. And Arcueid herself says that she wants to see who is stronger. Implying, at the very least, that she didn't clock Artoria as being drastically weaker.

Time for the rest of the Lokapala(God Generals in NA)?

Gonna just add them in from when we first meet them:
princenezha.png

Lostbelt Nezha
Unlike the actual listing I will do for Nezha normally, I will NOT do that here as the versions are so rapidly different, it's effectively pointless(it's implied that she's using Nezha's 2nd Noble Phantasm to get access to her weapons there but none of her skills are used).
So I'll just cover the bare basics with her save everything else for Nezha when I get to her.

Here upon Pepe's warning of their "absent friend"(Nezha), Holmes and Da Vinci warn something is plummeting at them at high speed and Da Vinci mentions it's 2 Servants. Here, upon recognizing one of them is Nezha and the other is "something unbelievable", Nezha falls in front of them and is utterly defeated. Here, upon seeing this "Nezha", Holmes states clearly that it's not a Nezha they have seen anywhere from Chaldeas or the Wandering Sea and comes from this Lostbelt.
Here, after the battle with the Lostbelt Nezha, she states that victory would be hers but Rama declares otherwise and she disengages once she sees Pepe and readjust her parameters. Here, Karna states that she was more "optimized for the land"(meaning she isn't nerfed like Nezha, Karna and Rama was) and a formidable fighter to the point either one of them would had to have resorted to their TNR Noble Phantasms(Which would have destroyed the Mountain they are on regardless). Here, Karna mentions her mobility is like "few things he has ever seen" and if Nezha didn't make contact first, Lostbelt Nezha could have caught them by surprise and critically wounded all of them at once.

Here, Ashiya states she has "World Class" Mobility and later states she has the God Kubera, Regent of the North inside of her.
Here, upon her landing(which breaks the ground which is impressive as she usually just floats) Ritsuka calls Lostbelt Nezha "Nezha" which has her warn Ritsuka to not call her that as it isn't her. Here, Da Vinci states that while her body is Crown Prince Nezha, she's also Kubera due to the Divinity within her. Here, upon Mash basically pointing out that regardless of the fact, she's still Nezha and should have issues with God Arjuna as a whole, when she asks how she feels about the World, "Nezha" basically tells her to shut up.

Here, upon the end of the 2nd battle(Easily able to keep pace with Ganesha, Rama, Mash and Lakshmibai at once), Gordolf wonders where "Nezha" has access to so many Noble Phantasms. Da Vinci replies that they aren't really Noble Phantasms but Baobei shown in the Investiture of the Gods but Nezha has never shown this level of fighting capability before.
Here, Pepe notes that Kubera is at the top of the list of the Lokapala consisting of directions she would be fused to, a God of Wealth and Treasure and why she has so much power. Here, Pepe goes through the many other names he would have in India and in Japan. Here, upon further digging from Rama on the many names he's taken, Pepe guesses that's why he's a good match for "Nezha" until she blows fire in his direction and tells him to shut up.
Here, Pepe notes that Gods having power beyond normal people is what makes them Gods(well duh) and thus infusing one with a Servant like Nezha would make them extremely strong... but heavily hints how she's using that power "hurts to watch"(Heavily implying and ultimately showing she's gonna self-destruct)

While the scene after the battle does fit with what happened, I'll leave a guide Here on the fact that Lostbelt Nezha literally forces a self-destruction during her fight for context.

Here, practically everyone realizes "Nezha" explicitly wasted so much power and items that not even Kubera can easily replenish it. Here, she states that Kubera is her father Li Jing(or another side of him, Syncretism is WEIRD). Here, they basically explain Nezha's backstory and "Nezha" having feelings towards her father she can't grasp at. Here, "Nezha" mentions as being a combo of Crown Prince Nezha and Li Jing, she knows such a combination should never exist(As Li Jing should still be afraid of Nezha and Nezha still despises her father) and why she basically burnt herself out at the fight.

Here, Da Vinci notes that due to her being a Berserker due to how her more violent side is prevalent, her feelings of her father is stronger and more prevalent than the usual Nezha(This was stated to be one of her qualifications, FYI). Here, "Nezha" mentions because of that, she did try and not think about it... until she met our Nezha and hatred and rage over a more "true" Nezha existing caused her to savagely murder her. Here, "Nezha" fully notes she killed herself, not anyone else

Here, "Nezha" ultimately notes that there are only 3 Lokapala operational and has no idea where the others are and Pepe notes that there are actually 8 for each direction(So I actually should change that around with Ashwatthaman to begin with lol). Here, she notes the directions they actually guard(and again Ashwatthaman is left out as he isn't really one)

Hmm, I may have to actually stretch out the remaining Lokapala as Character Limits can be a bitch(80K Words is hilariously not alot)... or maybe stop taking so much goddamned time for other random shit.

TL;DR Lostbelt Nezha is a surprisingly strong and fast version of Nezha normally is. She can murder a weakened Nezha with ease but only really stalemate multiple Servants that are aware of her at similar levels. The final battle had her completely throw the fight so we have no clue how truly powerful she was but considering Karna's words, people would be dead, plain and simple. Makes sense as Nezha herself is no slouch and we'll get to that later.

Back