• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Lol I won as scum really easily. Would have been a clean sweep if Tommy Bedlam didn’t slip in the thread

I mean if you’re unsure as to what my scum play is like, I have just pointed out my last scum game.. you could always browse it and see if you can come up with an answer to my question!
I don't play by meta, my dude. Clearly you are very aware of how some players expect you to play depending on what alignment you roll.

The X

Marvelous
Like it's kind of fucked that you expect people to believe you play your scum game the exact same way every game. Do you actually believe that??

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ekkologix
You need to vote Poyser with us if you want to live today. The Poyser flip will tell us alot about Ultra and Tiara.

@T-Pein™
A Gram lynch isn’t happening today. We need to get Poyser. Scum is trying to save him right now.
i will just wont hammer. have lots of pages to read through

The X

Marvelous
well it’s usually good practice to establish some kind of motive yes

with no motive, how is anything scummy?
My dude, if the cops have evidence and a case on a killer, you think they sit around waiting for motive or do they pounce and expect the motivation will be clear in due time? I mean, I did throw out a scum motivation for Poyser just to humor you lads, but I don't think motive is completely necessary in this game when things don't add up. So if you want to shred my case, for sure go and do that, just don't try to dismiss me because I don't want to engage in a conversation about what wolves might possibly have for motivation in a game where you are trying to lie and deceive others.

Grammaton

Consigliere
What the fuck are you even talking about here?

your posts suck

I think you believe what you’re saying

your commitment to your shit is beyond what I think a scum player is likely capable of whilst keeping a straight face

like you intentionally omit or misread posts to the point I believe it’s legitimate as if you were scum I’d assume you were throwing or sabotaging your partner(s)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ultra > Grammaton > None > Ekko > Grammaton > Ekko
Tiara > Grammaton > None > Ekko
CraigPelton > Poyser > Tiara > Ekko > Poyser > None
T-Pein > Grammaton > Poyser > Grammaton
Poyser > Big Man > Ekko
Evans > Tiara > Poyser > Tiara > Poyser
Psychic > Poyser > Ekko > Poyser
Ekko > Big Man > Poyser > None > Grammaton > Tiara > Grammaton
BPD > Poyser
Doddsy > Ekko
Grammaton > Ekko
Vote Count - Day 3

Ekko - 5
(Ultra, Tiara, Poyser, Doddsy, Grammaton) L-2
Grammaton - 2 (T-Pein, Ekko) L-5
Poyser - 3 (Evans, Psychic, BPD) L-4

7 hours remain. With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.
this has to be some sort of a joke yeah?

@Ultra @Tiara @Poyser @Doddsy @Grammaton explain urself this instant

funny how none of these r players i town read minus ultra who can consider himself outside town reads now

The X

Marvelous
I could ask what is Poyser's town motivation here? He got bamboozled by Lethal and then was just fine with accepting his lynch (but obviously he didn't believe those words when he said it based on how hard he's fighting here). Tell me what town Poyser is doing in this game, then.

The X

Marvelous
your posts suck

I think you believe what you’re saying

your commitment to your shit is beyond what I think a scum player is likely capable of whilst keeping a straight face

like you intentionally omit or misread posts to the point I believe it’s legitimate as if you were scum I’d assume you were throwing or sabotaging your partner(s)
Where have I omitted or misread posts? That's just pure shit. You don't even fucking address posts against you, just ignore.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I’m on the ekko wagon. I don’t have a feasible explanation for poyser being scum that wouldn’t require a lobotomy first
ur on my wagon do u have any question for me or just on it for sake of it?

The X

Marvelous
It's kind of funny that Poyser and Gram want to try and slam on me for being a bad player yet read me as town and are content with just shit talking me and letting me go on with my apparent terrible reads. How does this help town at all?

Grammaton

Consigliere
My dude, if the cops have evidence and a case on a killer, you think they sit around waiting for motive or do they pounce and expect the motivation will be clear in due time? I mean, I did throw out a scum motivation for Poyser just to humor you lads, but I don't think motive is completely necessary in this game when things don't add up. So if you want to shred my case, for sure go and do that, just don't try to dismiss me because I don't want to engage in a conversation about what wolves might possibly have for motivation in a game where you are trying to lie and deceive others.

depends what the case is but before they charge for murder, they need to establish motive

a motive is necessary, I don’t really want a semantic argument with you cause it will just piss both of us off

The X

Marvelous
U wot? You were going on about how well and logical I was defending myself and how you think I’m probably town so this is a bald faced lie isn’t it lmao

so just the one logical slip is it, then?
You've clearly been ignoring what I've said about you this entire game then. This was D1 shit, my dude and I still said I wasn't happy about your slot. I said gun to head you were probably town D1, but I had reservations about your slot and was fairly transparent with that.

Grammaton

Consigliere
It's kind of funny that Poyser and Gram want to try and slam on me for being a bad player yet read me as town and are content with just shit talking me and letting me go on with my apparent terrible reads. How does this help town at all?

I don’t think you’re a bad player, I think you’re playing this game badly because you’re clearly making conclusions and working backwards from them

Psychic

Yennefer
At this rate, scum is going to just keep a NL going so they have time to investigate who is L or N. They don’t even have to fight for a lynch. All they have to do is stall.

Please note, Ultra is trying to stall with a counter wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back