• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm bringing up that he's fucking chirping me for mental illness when he knows exactly how shitty that is since he has someone dear in his family who is affected by it. I've known Ultra for a decade and I'm telling him he's crossing a line by doing that shit. If he wants to chirp me in creative ways, go for it. But I don't find calling people mentally ill or retarded to be funny jokes. I think it's fucking pathetic.

...I think it was pretty obvious I was calling you a kook in the context of a game, and not *actually* insinuating that you were crazy. Meanwhile, your insult was specific and very personal. Your behavior is clearly very distasteful, and you're have *zero* self awareness, to the point where you are doubling down even after you made the host do a double take, and take enough note to actually intervene.

You are a literal child.

Poyser

I don't play by meta, my dude. Clearly you are very aware of how some players expect you to play depending on what alignment you roll.
You accused me of lacking conviction this game. I said you’ve played with me recently as scum so did you think I lacked conviction in that game? I think that’s a fair question

I am aware of my meta yeah, and people expect me to lead lynches as town, so that’s what I do as scum lol. I don’t think lacking conviction is really an accusation you can level at me when I’m scum

The X

Marvelous
...I think it was pretty obvious I was calling you a kook in the context of a game, and not *actually* insinuating that you were crazy. Meanwhile, your insult was specific and very personal. Your behavior is clearly very distasteful, and you're have *zero* self awareness, to the point where you are doubling down even after you made the host do a double take, and take enough note to actually intervene.

You are a literal child.
Yeah, because Ratchet only made a post after what I said, not because you're calling people mentally ill and Poyser and Gram calling people retarded.

Ultra, I would never make an insult on your family. Hell, when do I ever make personal insults on you? Not sure why you want to cross lines when you literally deal with that shit on a very personal basis. If you think I was trying to insult you or your family, then I sincerely apologize because that wasn't what I was doing. You know how I feel about certain words and yet you fucking use them anyway. This is not the first time you and I have had a conversation around the words you choose to use to insult people. If you want to keep being dense and think we're not living in the twenty first century with the words you say, by all means go ahead. But I find no humor or honor in you calling people mentally ill and retarded. Check yourself first.

Ultra

THE BEAR
It's funny because in my last couple of games I've been called a Nazi, a rapist, a racist, mentally ill, retarded, a monkey. None of those I find funny and people need to figure out how to be a bit more creative if they want to chirp.

Yes. And I called Evans a Shit-Eating-Simian. Has it not occurred to you somewhere in your social development as a 30 something year old that, as crude as the above insults are, they are almost always not said with any sort of sincerity?

And that by emphasizing that you were in fact sincere, it's completely consequential that everyone looks like you and cringes, because you are throwing a shit fit in a *game*. You had the opportunity to save some face, but it appears you're dedicated to being a clown. Truly, you are fit to teach children.

Poyser

It's kind of funny that Poyser and Gram want to try and slam on me for being a bad player yet read me as town and are content with just shit talking me and letting me go on with my apparent terrible reads. How does this help town at all?
I’ve literally said multiple times that you’re high in my poe tho lol?

The X

Marvelous
You accused me of lacking conviction this game. I said you’ve played with me recently as scum so did you think I lacked conviction in that game? I think that’s a fair question

I am aware of my meta yeah, and people expect me to lead lynches as town, so that’s what I do as scum lol. I don’t think lacking conviction is really an accusation you can level at me when I’m scum
I'm leveling that accusation on you in THIS game. Who the fuck cares what you've done elsewhere in the past?

Poyser

You've clearly been ignoring what I've said about you this entire game then. This was D1 shit, my dude and I still said I wasn't happy about your slot. I said gun to head you were probably town D1, but I had reservations about your slot and was fairly transparent with that.
So you still can’t present these so called logical gaps. Alright

The X

Marvelous
Yes. And I called Evans a Shit-Eating-Simian. Has it not occurred to you somewhere in your social development as a 30 something year old that, as crude as the above insults are, they are almost always not said with any sort of sincerity?

And that by emphasizing that you were in fact sincere, it's completely consequential that everyone looks like you and cringes, because you are throwing a shit fit in a *game*. You had the opportunity to save some face, but it appears you're dedicated to being a clown. Truly, you are fit to teach children.
We speak a living language with tens of thousands of words in it and you choose words that are not acceptable to say anymore. If you want to defend you calling people mentally ill and retarded, that's on you.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What has been good in particular that he’s said about me?
the way he explained how u postured on lethal made sense to me

like if lethal outplayed u this hard day 1 u wud be saying stuff like wp lethal instead of posture that hard on it with that much confidence

also have u replied about the heap in logic from u saying lethal changes reads a lot as town, and even pre wrote his read list, to you later on saying u didn't think lethal can change reads as town?

The X

Marvelous
Poyser, we could gotten the Lethal lynch D1 is you had just voted then, a wagon I cased and led. But now you're trying to somehow take credit that you've done something but picking up the mislynch in D2 and seeing it through, when you could have just done that D1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back