• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Ultra, we have been friends for a decade and have played many games together. I really don't think it's that hard not to call me mentally ill or retarded, especially when you know how I feel about those type of insults. This exchange between us makes me very unhappy and had nothing to do with the game or anything.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
im very much on board with atleast 1 scum in poyser/gram

its getting pretty fked ridicullous

and ultra is completely garbage outside of day 1. idk if pocketed by them or scum aswell

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yeah, because Ratchet only made a post after what I said, not because you're calling people mentally ill and Poyser and Gram calling people retarded.

Ultra, I would never make an insult on your family. Hell, when do I ever make personal insults on you? Not sure why you want to cross lines when you literally deal with that shit on a very personal basis. If you think I was trying to insult you or your family, then I sincerely apologize because that wasn't what I was doing. You know how I feel about certain words and yet you fucking use them anyway. This is not the first time you and I have had a conversation around the words you choose to use to insult people. If you want to keep being dense and think we're not living in the twenty first century with the words you say, by all means go ahead. But I find no humor or honor in you calling people mentally ill and retarded. Check yourself first.

Not only did you insult me personally, but now you're being too much of a bitch to own up to it.

Here is what you did: You sat atop your self-righteous high horse, seething at all the boyish fun that was occurring by flinging bad words at the expense of people who aren't here (I'm going to assume retarded people, actual ones, aren't playing mafia games). And then your moral outrage reached a pitch when your frail ego was harmed by people not taking your arguments seriously in a mafia game. And then you saw it fit to try and cause me injury in an equivalent way.

You see this as equivalent exchange, but it's obvious to any onlooker the disparity between crude ribbing and an actual manchild getting so tilted over a *game* and crossing a line. Pathetic.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i see it. let me reread

someone unvote so this braindameged wagon doesn't get randomly hammered

I'm here and none of u fks on my wagon dares talk more than 2 sentences to me

pretty fken telling

where did gram go??

The X

Marvelous
Not only did you insult me personally, but now you're being too much of a bitch to own up to it.

Here is what you did: You sat atop your self-righteous high horse, seething at all the boyish fun that was occurring by flinging bad words at the expense of people who aren't here (I'm going to assume retarded people, actual ones, aren't playing mafia games). And then your moral outrage reached a pitch when your frail ego was harmed by people not taking your arguments seriously in a mafia game. And then you saw it fit to try and cause me injury in an equivalent way.

You see this as equivalent exchange, but it's obvious to any onlooker the disparity between crude ribbing and an actual manchild getting so tilted over a *game* and crossing a line. Pathetic.
You know this isn't what happened at all. But if that's what you want to believe, then you got to believe it.

Poyser

Why did you assume you were going to be the lynch after Lethal's town flip? Why did you say you were perfectly fine giving up your five year no mislynch streak? You said these things but obviously didn't believe them. So are you full of shit or are you scum?
I assumed I’d be the lynch because I said to lynch me if he flips town and people also reiterated that before his flip? What needs explaining exactly?

I am fine with giving it up. The streak is gonna end eventually and I’d much MUCH rather end it by putting myself all in on a read I believe in and being wrong rather than being mislynched for absolute nonsense

why are you saying it’s obvious I didn’t believe it? I don’t get it. Again, me claiming VT in my first place literally makes no sense unless I expected to be wagoned so where is the lie?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yes big man often does have a lower post count that doesn’t really achieve much as scum. Not always tho it probably depends on motivation for him but it’s been a long ass time since I’ve seen him as a motivated scum player. I’m more reading him based on the fact that when he’s town, even with low post count, he makes great posts that make a lot of sense to me. His lethal read made no sense to me at all lol

I never took psychic out of poe, I just stopped focusing on her so much when it became clear she’s fully capable of making ridiculous posts regardless of alignment lol. I don’t think it takes much to tell that from the few posts she’s made.

evans/cp/Doddsy are all just gut reads to me so yeah one of them could be wrong. I do think Doddsy would be trying to have more of an effect as scum so I’m probably the most confident there. Evans I just felt we mindmelded yesterday and his excitement to have someone backing him up on lethal seemed real to me.
i thought bigmans post on u was great

if u think he is trying to set u up then go on him. its u vs him. from ur PoV he shud just be scum then. the fk r u doing

The X

Marvelous
Ultra if you honestly think I'd stoop that low even though you say I have a higher moral ground, then I really am sorry about everything. You have been a friend for a decade and I would never do the things you're accusing me of. It does hurt that you think so little of me and my respect for you and our friendship. But I also get that you got to believe what you're going to believe and I accept that as well.

Poyser

u scum read evans?

ive spent entire game scum reading him, but his posts with BLD has been making sense

like i said if BLD is scum, evans can be a teammate

but the points BLD and bigman brought on u r good and i agree with them

u clearly don't read my posts
Wtf are you talking about. Nothing you’ve said here shows that you’ve read evans’ posts :hestonpls

Poyser

You think your thread position is comfy in the thread. Claiming for zero reason literally just provides information to scum. You really thought you were in that much danger for reading Lethal wrong that you'd claim for no reason? Doesn't your community hold claims sacred? Weird to randomly toss out a vanilla claim because you were so scared you'd be mislynched. That isn't a town Poyser attitude at all.
What point are you even making here lol? Why did I claim then if I didn’t think I was in danger? There’s no logic to what you’re saying here at all

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Did we kill you last game I thought Evans did? Also I don't coast how dare you.

Also I am down for a ekko lynch still, I prefer it to all 3 of the main presented options

Ram it home

Vote Ekko

:catjamn
this can go aswell

join wagon but unable to answer my questions or interact with me in any capacity

there is a limit to how much I'll accept a townie being lazy b4 it turns to scum

The X

Marvelous
I assumed I’d be the lynch because I said to lynch me if he flips town and people also reiterated that before his flip? What needs explaining exactly?

I am fine with giving it up. The streak is gonna end eventually and I’d much MUCH rather end it by putting myself all in on a read I believe in and being wrong rather than being mislynched for absolute nonsense

why are you saying it’s obvious I didn’t believe it? I don’t get it. Again, me claiming VT in my first place literally makes no sense unless I expected to be wagoned so where is the lie?
Did you really think being wrong on Lethal for the first time would just cause town to riot and lynch you blindly next?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Wtf are you talking about. Nothing you’ve said here shows that you’ve read evans’ posts :hestonpls
i did

and i dont think he and gram are partnered

I wanted one of u gram and evans to start wagons on the other

he did

gram's sus of evans seem to completely disappear today

if I start scum reading u and gram I am bound to put evans as townie by default

Poyser

u definitely had more than one post poyser.

like i said for 5 times now

u wud need him to do something scummy first. like his 180 swap on tpein. u cant rly control.

which I happen to sympathize with your reaction to, because like I said I wud do the same to lethal

however

you are not me. that push of yours directly contradicts what you said day 1 about lethal switching reads

so you explain this to me
Quote the posts where I was instigating him then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back