• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Jester? Mate I've explained my lack of drive to do this song and dance AGAIN this game. Were you sussed heavily for 6 phases last game? Or both phases for this one? I'm just gonna keep mentioning where my legacy belongs and leave it at that. I'm gonna end up saying something silly and that's not me anymore
yes i was in the PoE last game for some time and apparently in this one as well. being in PoE is a great way to solve the game

ive mentioned earlier i have my reservations regarding your slot because i was wrong on u last game. this hasn't changed. but u arent making it easy for me to find u

the players with better meta read on u, who read u correctly last game, do read u as scum rn. that holds alot of merits

as scum its better to just leave u alive if u r town. i think poyser pushing u like this actually looks townie on him

and if u happen to flip scum i think one of ur scum reads is a distance attempt

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Please. Let me go to sleep with a flip. I beg of you all.

Otherwise I'm gonna be sad when I log on later today and see it happen when I've been AFK

Ive seen enough.
You got Waggoned hard af as a counter to tiara.
Poyser used you saying you weren't gonna tunnel and used it to have a reason to lynch you
Then you crumbled like you do...
Anyways.
Good info lynch.
If you flip town that makes tiara scummier.
If you flip scum that makes gramma scummier.
Makes poyser town.
Gramma lowkey just saw poyser on you and junped on it.

Vote lynch Lethal

Emil

V.I.P. Member
she said she wouldnt hammer, but she did vote him when someone unvoted. she then unvoted again after he claimed, said she would leave it up to others to decide and then voted him again. all this whilst saying he's probably town

just doesnt really track as how you'd be playing it as a teammate lol
thats not how she summerized it. ill read and see

Lethal

Exceptional
Ive seen enough.
Poyser used you saying you weren't gonna tunnel and used it to have a reason to lynch you
Anyways.
Good info lynch.
Makes poyser town.

Vote lynch Lethal
Thank you :)

@Black Pegged Dragon you're up

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ive seen enough.
Anyways.
Good info lynch.
Makes poyser town.

Vote lynch Lethal
what about BLD. read on him

u have avoided BLD all game tea

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No I havent?
He is literally my top town read and I said he was townleader.
You aren't paying attention at all.

I once said ultra but It was peg who I meant.
i had u ultra and peg as my town core yesterday

The X

Marvelous
i can see this yes but thats not what i asked. thoughts on poyser pls
I'm very wary of Poyser in this game. I think there's been a couple of things brought against him but he's done a good job defending himself and making it make sense. It's like being at trial and you have several pieces of evidence that keep getting thrown out or the other lawyer has made a really good argument against it. I don't think he's really shown a clear head at where he wants to go. I feel he's spent more time arguing why some players are wrong about others when it comes to them being town, not scum. Like, he's spend some time this phase and game saying why Flower is town and not scum, which seems helpful, but doesn't really advance the game. I think he's been playing really good at going with the flow this game and then being able to find the right place to jump in and make his voice heard the most. I would say this is all within town range as well, which makes things tougher. Basically, I keep thinking 'wow Poyser seems with it this game' but then also looking at his game and wondering where the hard pushes or conviction is from him. I still think about how he voted for Psychic for fairly weak reasons. I think about how he said Lethal was within scum range and didn't really push anything there. I also keep thinking about he has my name in his mouth slaying I'm not interacting with him or poking at him. I know I went at him in Elden Ring, but I don't really remember ever really poking and prodding at Poyser in other games. However, in Xmas game Poyser went after me and called me indie. Elden Ring he came after me hard and was vocal and got others rallied to his cause. This game he has so much to say about me and what I'm not doing, yet he doesn't want to throw his considerable weight at me and pressure me like he did before. I think Poyser has done a great job with his thread presence, but I still couldn't tell you he is trying to lead us or what his true intentions are.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
now the question on my mind is

wud lethal as scum try to convince me that peg is scum? when peg is one of my strongest town reads

or convince me that poyser is scum?

lethal knows he isnt able to push them, yet he stuck to his guns rather than go for an easy wagon like say .. psychic to deflect

actually @Lethal why r u reading tiara townie? or psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back