Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
well gram is certainly not making use of his time to do anything productive anyway I can tell u that much

so idk why he is bothered and don't want to "waste" time when he ain't rly doing sht with it
He'd rather chirp me about Elden Ring then do any solving or scum hunting. I honestly don't even know what his read is on me but he just wants to tango instead of solving me slot or linking me to Lethal.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
He'd rather chirp me about Elden Ring then do any solving or scum hunting. I honestly don't even know what his read is on me but he just wants to tango instead of solving me slot or linking me to Lethal.
and the thing is just cuz we were wrong in some of our reads in one game doesn't mean we are in another. whole thing is just to discredit

Emil

V.I.P. Member
wished psychic wud stay and talk to us more about the vote. ending the day like this isn't very kawaii

Emil

V.I.P. Member
well you’ve got like 9 scum reads so they probably suck on the whole
my main ones r only 3. the rest r leaning scum or null/scum

why don't u enlighten us with ur great solving then, o master gram!!!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
well the good part is im gna 100% be alive tomorrow cuz I'm in PoE

the bad part is I think 4 townies might die tonight if this game is similar to Higurashi lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
lethal plus the rest from the poe I gave earlier?
lethal you tiara r ppl i want to see flipped the most

but unlike u, and i think this is where our most disagreements happen, we question our scum reads. u just throw their names out there and do nothing about it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also flower saying i want to chain mislynch is BASICALLY an attempt by her to chain mislynch on me

she has yet to identify if i look bad on a lethal scum flip or a lethal town flip

Grammaton

Consigliere
lethal you tiara r ppl i want to see flipped the most

but unlike u, and i think this is where our most disagreements happen, we question our scum reads. u just throw their names out there and do nothing about it

well, the players in that poe weren’t around except for you

and I can’t be bothered to talk to you, will be easier to just lynch you

Emil

V.I.P. Member
well, the players in that poe weren’t around except for you

and I can’t be bothered to talk to you, will be easier to just lynch you
u dont need the players to be here to tag them and ask questions. u r telling me u r okay with letting lurking scum stay lurking and do nothing about it

very sus gram

Emil

V.I.P. Member
ratchet taking awhile for this writeup

inb4 we lynched light and won the game day 2

kekekek

End of Day 2

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
With the pressure of the investigation mounting, tensions in the room were high. Soon after they all gathered in the morning, L had declared that one of them in the room was probably the killer they were looking for. Since then, paranoia had ruled the day.

There was one detective in there who none of them knew. He was foreign, and no one from the local districts had ever heard of him.

"You said your name was... Peter Wimsey, right?"
"Yes - Lord, actually."
"Hm?"
"Lord Peter Wimsey."

The police database had no record of a detective with that name. Concluding he must have been the one they were looking for, they placed him under "voluntary" incarceration, where he would remain until the case was solved or abandoned. Once done, they returned to the room where they met with L and N, albeit through a computer screen as a proxy.

"His name was Thierry Morello. I had him there so I could observe the room from beyond the camera I'm looking in now. He's probably not the culprit we are looking for... but I suppose that's out of our hands now."

That night, the 9 o'clock news began with their daily Kira update. As they feared, the heart attack killings continued without any cease.

Lethal/Thierry Morello, a Vanilla Towny, was lynched.
It is Night 2. Day 3 will begin within 24 hours of this post.

Lethal Role said:
You are -

Thierry Morello
Vanilla Towny

Town w/Lynchpin - Eliminate all threats to the town, with at least one of L Lawliet ("L") and Nate River ("N") surviving the game. In the event that both L and N are killed or lynched, the Town will automatically lose the game.
Vanilla - You have no other active or passive abilities, aside from your vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back