• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
Yes but she always has an excuse for claiming lynchpin, it's town's collective job to lie.

All she accomplishes here is increasing her odds of getting lynched.

Or she's baiting new players in the community to counter-claim

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
- Flower sheeping me immediately and without question
- CP claims he thought I had info but proceeded to shit talk me anyway
cp solving gram and flowa based on ur fake info seemed genuine actually

flowa can burn lol, but idk why wud she follow blindly as scum when she has tmi. i guess thought u forreal got info on her teammate?

The X

Marvelous
yes I think it's fairly obvious he didn't believe he was going to get lynched and there was no apetite in the thread to lynch him at all so the 'I expect to get lynched here' was obviously a lie. another thing is he said lethal has outed himself as scum but he still said a couple of times that he thinks im scum if lethal flips town. why even consider that if you think he has outed himself?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
lol you are so all over the place. first you say I make a good point by pointing out how ultra isn't following through on doing anything he's talked about doing, then he randomly susses me and I make a joke WITH THE EXACT SAME POINT, but this time it's sus to you. lolol
bro what do u want me to do ppl keep making townie posts then sus ones lol

stop making sus posts then!!

The X

Marvelous
i can sympathize with poyser becuase lethal certainly jester'ed his day 2 at a certain point tbh

sorry i dont follow this post at all. gna wait for the context and multiquotes

well ultra you *technically* flipped town in the context of that game kek
You really think town Poyser handles Lethal's slot like that? I think there's quite a bit that smells about that.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Lethal yesterday:

fetchimage

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Stop talking to me, Ekko. You are either just scum or convinced that I‘m scum. Why do you bother spamming me with dozens of alerts. God.

Back to sleep. Going to catch up with the thread after work tomorrow. Night.
respond to cp's point tiara

oYBxZAR.png

Evans

Acclaimed
but she always has an excuse for claiming lynchpin

:pogba:

She's been called out this game for softing lynchpin as her role then backing off from it when it got questioned.

Scum posting for a counter claim makes a lot of sense in this game when they only need 2 dead to win.

You definitely missing a 'some son

Ultra

THE BEAR
:pogba:

She's been called out this game for softing lynchpin as her role then backing off from it when it got questioned.

Scum posting for a counter claim makes a lot of sense in this game when they only need 2 dead to win.

You definitely missing a 'some son

You are not explaining why anyone counterclaims someone who is claiming *NOT* lynchpin you retard

Ultra

THE BEAR
This whole post actually screams out trying to softly defend fellow scum lol

No you gibbering ape, elaborate on your point. Stop condescending to me, fuckass. Either I don't understand, or you realize you said something so utterly stupid you can't defend it, and now you're posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back