• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
still not sure I believe this. you asked poyser what made him change his mind on lethal and then after he answered you agreed with him that I had TMI on lethal. but you'd have had to already known why posyer changed his mind because my apparent TMI came from arguing against his reasons so how could you possibly agree with him and not know his reasons at the same time? on top of that when I asked you to explain you gave very vague answers that be applied to any situation, I was hoping for something specific. and only now you're going through and quoting my posts on lethal at the end of day 1.

You don't beleive something about you, yet you reference the reason as to why about Lethal? How high are you right now?

Poyser's reason allegedly for switching on Lethal was due to T-Pein, not you. :hestonpls

Evans

Acclaimed
I even reacted to Poyser voting Lethal as potentially being a trap but Lethal dropped even lower and started paraphrasing himself from Xmas mafia as caught scum which made it easier to go "yeah, Lethal's scum here"

Big Man

Illustrious
You don't beleive something about you, yet you reference the reason as to why about Lethal? How high are you right now?

Poyser's reason allegedly for switching on Lethal was due to T-Pein, not you. :hestonpls
what are you even saying bruv

what specifically do you think it is I said that was TMI

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
It didn't come out of thin air. While I did case Lethal and thought he was scum D1, there was a lingering paranoia that I was maybe wrong. Now, I don't blame myself for being wrong about Lethal because I think his town play has a lot of tells many players would read as scum, but I felt maybe I shouldn't relentlessly try to bury Lethal, especially since last game I was also wrong about him. I felt like I made a pretty decent case against Lethal and with the way he played, and no other option, I thought Lethal would flip D1. He was at L-1 for a LONG time and it was dead quiet. That sat funky in my gut. I can't tell you exactly what went down that EOD (I tried to start a reread of D1 but I just don't have enough time during the week) but I just felt with my lingering tinfoil that shit was being big brained this game, that Lethal could be town. Also looking at how fast Lethal's wagon built up again D2 shows another point that maybe they wanted to push Lethal quick in D2 (I'd have to reread D2).

I have made conclusions, though. Poyser and Gram were both town reading Lethal and did not vote for him D1. Both of them ended up voting for Lethal D2, a day phase that got hammered early. I don't buy either of them having natural progressions on Lethal enough that they both legitimately thought that wolf Lethal had bamboozled them in D1. If Poyser and Gram are both town, especially Poyser, they both thought that Lethal had played well enough, subverted his scum meta, and tricked the two of them, into believing he was town. Then, if they're both town, somehow Lethal, after bamboozling Poyser and Gram, two massive opponents, continues to unravel D2 until the point that he just gives up, letting go of any confidence he had gained after tricking Poyser and Gram D1. That's just a fucking thought process from the boys that I have a really hard time swallowing.
Tpein is absolutely right when he says Poyser and Gram literally think they can't be lynched in games. You've been warned here.

i still couldnt tell u who gram is pushing today tbh, but if we r to wagon gram it needs to start by evans and evans is town reading him...

its like these guys got Stockholm syndrome like u called it

Evans

Acclaimed
but you'd have had to already known why posyer changed his mind because my apparent TMI came from arguing against his reasons so how could you possibly agree with him and not know his reasons at the same time?

I mean it’s pretty obvious if you read the exchange lol, it was his turn around on tpein and I didn’t really believe it

sounds like you boys aren't on the same page

:garr

The X

Marvelous
that wud require poyser to be waiting for lethal to turn a 180 degree on tpein randomly. while I agree that lethal's turn might have been overblown, its something I would do aswell so I sympathize with posyer on it

prior to lethal's wagon gaining this much heat day 2, poyser was going on evans? who was a wagon at the time? do u happen to recall?

scum could of no lynched lethal in day 2 aswell lol. i don't think the push on lethal is scum motivated tbh
Why does Poyser have to wait for anything? I mean, he could have totally predicted Lethal would eventually have a meltdown, but I have full confidence Poyser can just play things by ear and play on the go. I think if Poyser is wolf, he would be more than self aware with understanding that as soon as Lethal starts to crack, he has to jump on it. Poyser also placed a oddly timed D2 vote on Lethal (I can't remember when) and he said something like 'in efforts of not looking stupid'. It pinged me and I think could be Poyser showing just the slightest amount of his awareness of what is expected of town Poyser, in thread.

I mean, you think town would have allowed there to be a second no lynch? No fucking chance in hell. I think shit was always going to lean Lethal's way and there's no harm with scum allowing town to go and mislynch Lethal, especially with how fast it happened. Lethal got hammered with so much time on the clock and it didn't allow town to talk things out or come up with any plans. So yeah, I think the D1 no lynch benefited scum just like the quick mislynch D2 as well.

Doddsy

Mafia God
But has Gram actually tried to solve those slots he sussed? Because I sure as hell don't know who his main targets are or who he has been pushing. Sure he has reads, all players, no matter alignment, should be able to makes reads. What reads in particular did you agree with of his? Okay, but using your own words, I don't think Gram has found that one person he's real confident in and it's D3. There's been no hard pushes by Gram at all this game, just snipes and snide comments. The lack of conviction is the same for Poyser. D1 they both sat on the fence with things and then D2 they both sat on the fence and then voted for Lethal. D3, there has been a lot of interaction with Flower and nothing else. I see no fire or conviction in Poyser or Gram this game.

I think wolf Poyser is absolutely capable of handling Lethal the way he did, but if Poyser is wolf, I don't think he did it as convincingly as possible because I don't really buy it. If you look through some of my recent posts, I've been quoting Poyser posts that I felt really felt mailed in. He went from town reading Lethal D1, to being convinced he was wolf D2. Now he's pivoted to Big Man and thinks that is the best option out of everything. I don't buy that at all.

Flower I agree with you has been pretty sussy this game. I really can't follow her logic at all this game and don't understand what her angle is at all.
Good points on Poyser in your couple of posts here tbh.

Odo I don't think him not pushing anyone super hard just yet is an indicator that he is scum. I can keep an eye on him but at this moment I don't think he's a priority.

What question do you want me to answer?
Why did you hammer Lethal with so long left in day
If Tiara flips scum, I'll change my name to Ultra's Bitch if they're not scum with her
Why do you have Flower/Ultra aligned?
got any questions for me?
Sure why not, who are your top town reads at this point in thread?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I mean I asked if a no lynch would hurt us because im not familiar with this type of game and ultra (who I believe is familiar) answered saying it would have the same outcome. why did you leave that part out lol?
the meat of ur post was asking if no lynch is good, I don't recall emphasis placed into it being related to the setup

when you received ultra's answer, why did u not vote lethal?

I honestly could not tell you what he reads me as. I don't really know any of Gram's reads, that's the point.
my question was to see if gram scum read u then why is he avoiding u? if he town read u then why is he not working with u?

ionno how he works, but I'm guessing he has u as null and clearly not interested in solving u or.. ??

The X

Marvelous
i still couldnt tell u who gram is pushing today tbh, but if we r to wagon gram it needs to start by evans and evans is town reading him...

its like these guys got Stockholm syndrome like u called it
If you keep the pups chained up for too long, they'll know nothing but their masters. You got to open the cage and let the hounds run wild so they get a taste of what the real world is like.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Let's lynch Poyser!

I'm also fine with Evans

What question do you want me to answer?

Vote: Ekko

If my scumread wants a Tiara lynch, then I'm going to counter that with an Ekko lynch. Unless we can compromise on Poyser? Bus your scummate, I dare you.
psychic u cant be fine with both posyer and evans lol

pick one. they most likely cant be aligned

Big Man

Illustrious
the meat of ur post was asking if no lynch is good, I don't recall emphasis placed into it being related to the setup

when you received ultra's answer, why did u not vote lethal?

my question was to see if gram scum read u then why is he avoiding u? if he town read u then why is he not working with u?

ionno how he works, but I'm guessing he has u as null and clearly not interested in solving u or.. ??
why would that make me vote him lol what are you guys on

Emil

V.I.P. Member
200.gif

[vote lynch poyser]

@T-Pein™ lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back