• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Anyway I’m not gonna bother cos I Cba

if you manage to get me lynched with your screeching then congrats I guess lmao

will engage with literally anybody else

The X

Marvelous
Here's a theory for you Poyser. Setting up Lethal like you did was you trying to control the thread. Look at how town danced around Lethal for two phases to that tune. You know people already have a hard time lynching you as town, so you play in a way that makes people think you're not town, of course they're going to struggle hard to vote you out even more. I don't really think it takes a mad genius to hypothesize how manipulating a player that is well known to you might influence the game. Don't think it's crazy for wolf Poyser to handle Lethal the way he did when you are self aware of what your town meta would be, what people expect, and how you should play it.

Ultra

THE BEAR
But to answer your question, seems like he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You're using him coming to his own defense as evidence against him when you were previously preying in him for lazy play makes your argument less compelling. Which is it?

The X

Marvelous
Anyway I’m not gonna bother cos I Cba

if you manage to get me lynched with your screeching then congrats I guess lmao

will engage with literally anybody else
See, this guy literally said he'd be fine with a mislynch but still doesn't believe he's actually going to be lynched. He said 'I assume I'm next' with a Lethal town flip yet look at how he defends himself. This is a guy that absolutely believes he cannot be lynched by this current player list.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Here's a theory for you Poyser. Setting up Lethal like you did was you trying to control the thread. Look at how town danced around Lethal for two phases to that tune. You know people already have a hard time lynching you as town, so you play in a way that makes people think you're not town, of course they're going to struggle hard to vote you out even more. I don't really think it takes a mad genius to hypothesize how manipulating a player that is well known to you might influence the game. Don't think it's crazy for wolf Poyser to handle Lethal the way he did when you are self aware of what your town meta would be, what people expect, and how you should play it.

My hang up is with how he opened day up. He just cut right to the chase, claimed, and then admitted he expected to flip and gave his reads.

The best argument I've heard for that behavior as scum is, basically, WIFOM.

The X

Marvelous
My hang up is with how he opened day up. He just cut right to the chase, claimed, and then admitted he expected to flip and gave his reads.

This is Poyser being ballsy an arrogant and believing that nothing he does will actually have consequences.

Poyser

People apparently thing me assuming I’ll be lynched means I should stop posting completely. I’m sure they’d like that! Be easier for them to get it done

The X

Marvelous
I had nineteen notifications when I woke up, all from Poyser. Does that seem like a guy that is cool and accepting of his lynch, despite saying he assumed hed be lynched and he was cool with it. Since when is one mislynch the end of the world? Since when does Poyser have that kind of attitude? He fearless LF mislynches and now he's trying to play at being fine with breaking his five year no mislynch streak over being wrong on a player he's usually right about. That's wack logic.

Poyser

@Poyser

It's actually the nutless option, though. If he's scum and he's trying to really flex I think he'd go a step further and claim lynchpin.
Expecting I’d play assuming I can never be lynched as scum is fucking stupid isn’t it lol. I get arrogant it’s hard to lynch me when I’m TOWN. As scum I’m just as paranoid about getting lynched as anybody else. Playing a scum game assuming I can do whatever I want without getting lynched would be bizarre, and it’s a retarded assumption to make

Vote Count #3 - Day 3

Ratchet

Ultra > Grammaton > None > Ekko > Grammaton > Ekko
Tiara > Grammaton > None > Ekko
CraigPelton > Poyser > Tiara > Ekko > Poyser > None
T-Pein > Grammaton > Poyser > Grammaton
Poyser > Big Man > Ekko
Evans > Tiara > Poyser > Tiara > Poyser
Psychic > Poyser > Ekko > Poyser
Ekko > Big Man > Poyser > None > Grammaton > Tiara > Grammaton
BPD > Poyser
Doddsy > Ekko
Grammaton > Ekko
Vote Count - Day 3

Ekko - 5
(Ultra, Tiara, Poyser, Doddsy, Grammaton) L-2
Grammaton - 2 (T-Pein, Ekko) L-5
Poyser - 3 (Evans, Psychic, BPD) L-4

7 hours remain. With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back