• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
I dont think you have sufficiently articulated why you think Im scum tbh. Your position seemed to be that I was a safe lynch so you might as well lol?
Was very much conspiracy and post work bevved :hestonpls:

Didn’t think, just vomited thoughts as they came out

Grammaton

Consigliere
Was very much conspiracy and post work bevved :hestonpls:

Didn’t think, just vomited thoughts as they came out

you’re creeping up my radar tbh - I think you’re leaning too hard onto the ‘lol didn’t think’ aspect of your early play

what’s your take on the game now, preferably in the form of some reads

The X

Marvelous
You know what. I've literally never done this in my entire mafia career spanning nearly 10 years. But you're going on ignore. Genuinely cba. You've shown this is just a personal vendetta and you're not trying to solve the game and I think you're probably town so nothing you say is adding any value to me trying to work out the game at all. Peace
Ultimate fucking coward here.

The X

Marvelous
Can't even address my points. Immediately goes into gas lighting and then has a breakdown. Hilarious. This is Mr Mafia Championship everyone. Gets blown out by Lethal. Gives up saying he'll accept a mislynch. Goes after the worst cases. This is prime scum hunting

The X

Marvelous
In a game where I was able to steer myself away from Lethal and not want to lynch Ekko, somehow my points can't even be tolerated. Poyser comes in and 'apologizes' for his behavior, only to put me on ignore. So much of this makes sense from the fragile townie Poyser.

:skully

Psychic

Yennefer
Poyser, Gram, Flower, Ultra. Who looks the worst here for how they treated Ekko last phase?

Vote Poyser
I’m starting to think Poyser might actually be town. Idk. I think the scummiest person now is either Ultra who is clearly hunting PR and diverted the Poyser lynch unto Ekko, or CP who jumped off the Poyser wagon to quickly bw Ekko. Also Big Man who only comes in to hammer. T-Pein sus him and T-Pein is my biggest townread right now. Since we need majority lynch, I think we should go for Big Man this phase.

I think scum is gonna rally for a different lynch, allowing Big Man to just hammer a lynch just to save himself. Anyone following Ultra right now is sus. Personally I like an Ultra lynch. Did not like his reaction at all to the Ekko flip.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’m starting to think Poyser might actually be town. Idk. I think the scummiest person now is either Ultra who is clearly hunting PR and diverted the Poyser lynch unto Ekko, or CP who jumped off the Poyser wagon to quickly bw Ekko. Also Big Man who only comes in to hammer. T-Pein sus him and T-Pein is my biggest townread right now. Since we need majority lynch, I think we should go for Big Man this phase.

I think scum is gonna rally for a different lynch, allowing Big Man to just hammer a lynch just to save himself. Anyone following Ultra right now is sus. Personally I like an Ultra lynch. Did not like his reaction at all to the Ekko flip.

i can see town cogs turning here, easily your best post this game, fwiw

Poyser

I'd be pretty fine lynching ultra today as well tbf, theyre easily my biggest scum reads at this point. Just gone with big man since its a read ive had for a while

Poyser

Ekko was right that his power levels were dropping even tho thats a cringe phrase. He opened up aggressively and lapped up the town reads then pretty much just took a back seat

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ekko was right that his power levels were dropping even tho thats a cringe phrase. He opened up aggressively and lapped up the town reads then pretty much just took a back seat
Well, but that is his scum tell. He just joined every wagon last day phase and had no conviction. Joined the Gram wagon, joined my wagon on Ekko…as Town he usually takes the initiative and starts wagons himself. He‘s too weak now.

(Also I just played a game with him as scum and told him he was too friendly towards me and that was off, him going against me this game could be him trying to avoid that mistake now).

Poyser

Well, but that is his scum tell. He just joined every wagon last day phase and had no conviction. Joined the Gram wagon, joined my wagon on Ekko…as Town he usually takes the initiative and starts wagons himself. He‘s too weak now.

(Also I just played a game with him as scum and told him he was too friendly towards me and that was off, him going against me this game could be him trying to avoid that mistake now).
Who did he try and push in the elden ring game do you remember? Trying to think how aggressive he was there

He started off pretty aggressive on Gramma but then he seemed to drop it despite not (from his pov) getting a satisfactory answer and since then as you say I havent really seen him do much of anything other than promise cases that never came. That his cases were gonna be you who I think is town, and Ekko who we know wasnt mafia it doesnt really look great. Also yeah voting with people he is sus of is pretty weird too, so was his play around me yesterday.

I noticed he started reading you town at some point yesterday, do you remember why?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Who did he try and push in the elden ring game do you remember? Trying to think how aggressive he was there

He started off pretty aggressive on Gramma but then he seemed to drop it despite not (from his pov) getting a satisfactory answer and since then as you say I havent really seen him do much of anything other than promise cases that never came. That his cases were gonna be you who I think is town, and Ekko who we know wasnt mafia it doesnt really look great. Also yeah voting with people he is sus of is pretty weird too, so was his play around me yesterday.

I noticed he started reading you town at some point yesterday, do you remember why?
I think he was after Evans who was scum in Elden Ring. Arso, but scum regardless. I‘m just used to him having better reads, but if me who is Town and Ekko who wasn‘t Mafia is all he can do, then it‘s just concerning.
And I just don‘t understand the Gram wagon. I have no idea how he plays as scum, so there could be sth there, but nobody ever told me why, so I think it‘s just a nothingburger and the guy is Town.

Poyser

Thoughts before bed:

Flower claimed not-lynchpin specifically because she was promoted to by speculation about her being lynchpin. This is different than Poyser's spontaneous claim, and can have a couple different implications:

- She's town and panicked that she would be counterclaimed so she soughy to preemptively clear the air
- She's scum and overturned being in the position of assumed lynchpin because...?
- She's actually lynchpin and is doing damage control

Bottom line is it's hard for me to think of a convincing explanation for scum scenario
here is the switch i guess

it probably also backs up my thoughts that tiara probably one of the possibilities for the kill attempt last night. obv they didnt attempt it from info because they failed, so the threadplay aspect of it i cant really see it being anybody outside of Tiara or Evans? Anyone else got any ideas?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

it probably also backs up my thoughts that tiara probably one of the possibilities for the kill attempt last night. obv they didnt attempt it from info because they failed, so the threadplay aspect of it i cant really see it being anybody outside of Tiara or Evans? Anyone else got any ideas?
I mean, I don‘t think anyone else could have been the target here lol.

Grammaton

Consigliere

you think Evans might be a pin?

this based on him implying info on me I take it?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
That being said, we need to lynch scum this day phase. I don‘t think they have more than 1 kill at night this game, but they probably have an idea regarding the lynchpins already. We need to be one step ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back