• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Uh, are we forgetting that it's day 1? It would be very easy to relax suspicion and step back, you using him doing so to initially push that he's town, then dismiss it to push him as scum, is incongruent.
Actually my preference would still be Xenos - but Tweet's flip is obviously informative, and I broke down why. Thus, it has value, and if he's town it's not a massive loss either because he can still post. It's a good flip, in fact it's so good that I was questioning why scum tweet makes it so appealing - you're aware of this.
Do you really think I fear voting you here? Why even suspect you at all, then? None of this strikes me as a position you've actually thought through at all.
How does D1 affect it? Yes relaxing suspicion and taking a step back is indeed a valid play… not really what he did tho is it? :pogba1:

How have I not thought it through? Of course I’m implying you fear voting me. And I’m not saying you’re scared of me as a player, but I think you’re worried about being the one to push my wagon over the edge when you obviously know I’m gonna flip town. You say why suspect you at all then but it’s been weak as fuck, not once have you tried to push me at all. Again, from your own words you have more reason to see me as scum than tweet, saying tweets flip is informative and has less downside because he’s a stump is a massive cop out. Like ofc it’s informative - that’s the same as pretty much every flip. Flipping me would also be informative. The downside thing is WEAKNESS. If you think I’m scum and I’m fairly hard pushing tweet then surely you’d think he’s more likely to be town, so why would you not try and get me lynched instead then? Instead you’ve just sat in the background asking your questions and not really pushing anything yourself other than to say we should lynch the indy. Something which you earlier said should be a fall back option if we have nothing more compelling - but you’ve been pretty happy to sit back on that option without actually trying to find anything more compelling

Ratchet

How does D1 affect it? Yes relaxing suspicion and taking a step back is indeed a valid play… not really what he did tho is it? :pogba1:

How have I not thought it through? Of course I’m implying you fear voting me. And I’m not saying you’re scared of me as a player, but I think you’re worried about being the one to push my wagon over the edge when you obviously know I’m gonna flip town. You say why suspect you at all then but it’s been weak as fuck, not once have you tried to push me at all. Again, from your own words you have more reason to see me as scum than tweet, saying tweets flip is informative and has less downside because he’s a stump is a massive cop out. Like ofc it’s informative - that’s the same as pretty much every flip. Flipping me would also be informative. The downside thing is WEAKNESS. If you think I’m scum and I’m fairly hard pushing tweet then surely you’d think he’s more likely to be town, so why would you not try and get me lynched instead then? Instead you’ve just sat in the background asking your questions and not really pushing anything yourself other than to say we should lynch the indy. Something which you earlier said should be a fall back option if we have nothing more compelling - but you’ve been pretty happy to sit back on that option without actually trying to find anything more compelling
I feel like I've been over this - I didn't like how Tweet mostly gave up, I think there is value in his flip, and a scum tweet flip makes you pretty much lock town. I have Tweet at Null, not Town - I'm obviously only going to go so far in defending him. I also have no issue with how I look off the back of your flip, I'm just not convinced it's the best flip today. That's why I haven't voted, after all - has nothing to do with the narrative you want to push.

Poyser

I told you it was the impression I got. I've got no specifics cause it's GUT
That's not really enough though. I dont really understand how you can see our dynamic and think we cant be town town lol. He is scum reading me and tunneling the shit out of me, whereas I am completely no selling him and have him pretty solid town. I dont know how you see that and think "yeah one of these guys must be scum"

Unless you specifically think the lynch should be between us today for *SOME* reason :rock

Doddsy

Mafia God
That's not really enough though. I dont really understand how you can see our dynamic and think we cant be town town lol. He is scum reading me and tunneling the shit out of me, whereas I am completely no selling him and have him pretty solid town. I dont know how you see that and think "yeah one of these guys must be scum"

Unless you specifically think the lynch should be between us today for *SOME* reason :rock
I don't have info no

Ratchet

is it not a fair representation?
No, lol, because it carries the idea that I'm happy to see town reads lynched. The context you keep ignoring is that I don't town read tweet, but people I do town read scum read him, so of course any defence I have of a null read is only going to go so far. None of this is beyond you

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also I don't see anything wrong with CP's posts tbh. I don't know who it was that said he looks different here, but how exactly?
(I should probably start quoting posts that ping me instead of just winging it lol)

I like Ultra's posts btw and the dog avatar is hilarious

It was me who brought up CP as scum, checkmate Alco :ultra

Woof

I gave my reads during the day but alright

Oneiros and TAT town on claim
Aurelian, BPD town on play
T-Pein town on both, never lynch

Poyser, Ultra and CP as scum
Alco probably too, I'm still anything but impressed with his play, but the jury's still out on this one imo

Now that I look at the player list I notice how many quasi-inactives there are yeesh

Fuck, you got us. Me and the boys been cooking up a plan to get you outta this game since D1.

When did you swap back to CP being scum? You just listed everyone voting for you as scum.

Terrible, you're just leaving as little information for post flip as possible. Woof.

Will probably need to revisit Ultra down the line as well though I really did feel like he tried everything he could to make it look like I wouldn't have so much as a single point in my favor.

Alco stonks dropping now that I think of it, he's struck me as more of a heckling bystander today

How would you put it...Shite post?

@Poyser I'll post a reads list later, gist is Aurelian/BPD/Ultra town, Lethal/you/Rugrat* scum. With mech I'd put Pein town, I'm not following why that implicates Gram though, I think it was CP who pushed that?

Like why is my lack of vote even the tipping point here? Does my suspicion suddenly count less if it isn't married with a vote? Utter nonsense.

My only hangup is that you kept this detail up your sleeve during your commentary on Tweet, and I feel like that should inform your judgement around him. I don't think accusing you of lacking confidence is undue if by your own admission your play is to wait for someone you have reservations over to flip before your scum read because of "information".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back