• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I do think POE puts us in a dichotomy of one of rugrat/ratchet almost certainly being scum. They've both raised the alarm about the threat of phenom but rugrat is more adamant about lynching him whereas ratchet voted someone else (OLU) in the post where he brought it up. If OLU hasn't killed anybody then I'd say ratchet and phenom are definitely scumbois

Grammaton

Consigliere
I'm actually not following why concealment of that role has to be within the vanillas, mind elaborating?

It’s based on the fact that with no watcher, the tracker was meant to be claimable - if I’m being honest i legit forgot about the janitor so it’s not really as good a point as i
@Grammaton @Rugrat how are you two reading each other?

Rugrat being so adamant that we must lynch phenom and nothing else is acceptable looks almost certainly town to me if I assume it’s 5 scum, and obviously he’d be a lock if phenom is scum, they’re not giving up their DV at this stage

My problem is I can’t shake the fear of 6

on probability I’m going to say town tho

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
And if rugrat is town then I think imps role usages deserves a lot of scrutiny with respect to scums kill choices. But I don't want him revealing anything today. Can solve imp later

The X

Marvelous
I do think POE puts us in a dichotomy of one of rugrat/ratchet almost certainly being scum. They've both raised the alarm about the threat of phenom but rugrat is more adamant about lynching him whereas ratchet voted someone else (OLU) in the post where he brought it up. If OLU hasn't killed anybody then I'd say ratchet and phenom are definitely scumbois
Wasn't Ratchet dropping Rugrat's name all game and trying to push him?

Ultra

THE BEAR
It’s based on the fact that with no watcher, the tracker was meant to be claimable - if I’m being honest i legit forgot about the janitor so it’s not really as good a point as i

Rugrat being so adamant that we must lynch phenom and nothing else is acceptable looks almost certainly town to me if I assume it’s 5 scum, and obviously he’d be a lock if phenom is scum, they’re not giving up their DV at this stage

My problem is I can’t shake the fear of 6

on probability I’m going to say town tho

TAT has claimed a Watcher one shot.

Another thing is that we have confirmation of Role Tracker via T-Pein, so that's probably why such a fake claim has been avoided. But I was more confused about your implication that it must be among vanilla claims. Woof.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

Another thing is that we have confirmation of Role Tracker via T-Pein, so that's probably why such a fake claim has been avoided. But I was more confused about your implication that it must be among vanilla claims. Woof.
Oh dang I forgot about the role track lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
Bbl

DO NOT LYNCH ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

if OLU shows up make him give full reads on every player in the game with reasoning

Grammaton

Consigliere

it was from the angle that it’d require faking something totally blind which usually pushes a player toward VT for safety reasons but the janitor cracks that so bad deduction by me (might still be accurate tho)

Ultra

THE BEAR
it was from the angle that it’d require faking something totally blind which usually pushes a player toward VT for safety reasons but the janitor cracks that so bad deduction by me (might still be accurate tho)

Speaking of Janitor, I think I figured out Dodd's flavor based on some very heavy hints he dropped. At the very least, none of the flavor claims have been him. Forgot about this - I suppose now is a good time as ever to discuss it. Woof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back