• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
No, his explanation makes perfect sense to me and im bored of seeing them argue around in circles. clearly nobody agreed with abi so its best just to drop it or try and start the wagon instead rather than just repeating the same shite ad nauseum
My vote is on Craig. Sorry you two are buddies and you have blinders on.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i mean u cant convert a

"i dont trust fang, but id rather we lynch mafia over a claimed indie"

to

"yes fang is my best buddy. i trust him with my life and wud never yeet him!!!"

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Question - do you specifically action to role protect or remove protect against players, or is it just one action that ends up changing based on which alignment you target? If the latter, are you informed of this? I am trying to see if you might be able to be used as a pseudo-cop here.
he shudnt be informed no. ive seen a similar role b4

End of Day 1

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - End of Day 1

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Aurelian 12 - Yoshi, Arp, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, Tpein, Soulkiller, Evans, Ultra, CP, BLD, RDK
Lethal 1 - OLU
RDK 2 - Ekko, Aurelian
Tweet 2 - Poyser, Lethal
BLD 1 - Dalton

"Twas nobly fought. A crown is warranted with strength! Thy strength befits a crown..."

Godfrey, First Elden Lord
Bodyguard, 1x Duellist, Serosh

"I have given thee courtesy enough"
elden-ring-godfrey-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are Godfrey, First Elden Lord, Golden Order Aligned! The first Elden Lord, and former consort of Queen Marika, you had three children with her; Godwyn, Morgott & Mohg. Formerly known as the bandit chieftain Hoarah Loux, you took the Beast Regent Serosh as your companion upon becoming Elden Lord to temper your bloodlust and grant you wisdom to rule.

Following the death of Godwyn, you and your warriors were exiled and became the first Tarnished – Marika no longer had use for Godfrey as all battlefield foes had been crushed, and ultimately took her male half Radagon as consort. Godfrey himself is said to have agreed to this banishment, seeking to rekindle the flame provided by the wars and battles he had fought …

You are a proud warrior, and will gladly acknowledge the strength and worthiness of your opponents, but now you seek to eliminate all challengers and take your place alongside Marika once again ...

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Bodyguard (You may target a player at night and protect them from regular strength killing actions. You may not protect yourself)
- 1x Duellist (You may target a player during a day phase provided there are more than 12 hours remaining, and initiate a duel. This will create a second lynch for the day, for which only you and your target are options. Players must vote for who they wish to win the duel, and the winner will be announced upon the end of the day phase, with the loser dying. A tie will result in a win for you.
- Serosh (If you are the last player standing on your team, your role will be updated)

Your soul is currently trapped.

It is now Night 1. You have a maximum of 20 hours.

Last edited:

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the way everyone has been sooo sure that fang is scum and not wanting to help him and the way fang has not been scum reading any of them tells me if he is mafia then they r just content with bussing him and he is okay with being bussed without any fight back

they can try to set up mislynches using his flip but its not gna work. his wagon was too non pure.

Back