• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Poyser

can u win with town? fang says he wins with town

i think he is mixing up the hard facts text with the flavor text. thats a problem with playing these games the first time
Yes, scum have to be destroyed and i have to be alive at the end and I have to use my role 5 times (which ill elaborate on tomorrow). town need to win in order for me to win lol

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
T peins approach to the indie claim and spending most of his resources not on fang but Ekko is in hindsight kinda scummy

Cant get a read on Craig yet
good post. tpein isnt rly very kawaii this game

@RDK what town tell of tpein r u talking about btw

Emil

V.I.P. Member
There's been absolutely no follow through other than "He disagreed with a soft town lean 6 hours into the game" and begging people for their thoughts on me lol
there isnt follow throw cuz u didnt reply lol what??

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Idk what the hell fo make of Ekko claiming to be someone Aurelian needs to kill but not wanting to lynch him and trusting that he’ll instead protect him lol. Makes no sense
i dont trust that he will protect me. but i want to yeet mafia over him even if i die
its a risk im willing to take

Day 1 VC 5

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 1 Vote Count 5

Aurelian 10 - Yoshi, Arp, CP, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, RDK, Tpein, Soulkiller, Evans
Lethal 1 - OLU
CP 1 - BLD
RDK 2 - Ekko, Aurelian
Tweet 1 - Poyser
BLD 1 - Dalton
Ekko 1 - Lethal

With 23 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have 5 hours 5 minutes remaining.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also poyser u didnt rly do much this game for mafia to kill u. why do players just randomly keep making posts like these when they dont do much

Ultra

THE BEAR
Day 1 Vote Count 5

Aurelian 10 - Yoshi, Arp, CP, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, RDK, Tpein, Soulkiller, Evans
Lethal 1 - OLU
CP 1 - BLD
RDK 2 - Ekko, Aurelian
Tweet 1 - Poyser
BLD 1 - Dalton
Ekko 1 - Lethal

With 23 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have 5 hours 5 minutes remaining.

I just voted, so it should be at -1 now

Poyser

also poyser u didnt rly do much this game for mafia to kill u. why do players just randomly keep making posts like these when they dont do much
majority of this game is filled with people that know me breh. if theres people that know me on the scum team, they're gonna wanna kill me as soon as they can regardless lol

also you have literally no idea what ive done as nobody ive pushed has flipped, so you're talking pure shite

Emil

V.I.P. Member
vote tweet

I still don’t really like that he finally produced one scum read (Ekko) and even then just went oh nvm he’s improved now lol. There’s not really been anything to him so far. Red flag that he missed me out of his reads list completely as well. He usually loves to take a stab at me one way or the other when he’s town lol. He hasn’t even commented on me at all as far as I remember
not bad vote. gives info on RDK too

i prefer RDK first personally, but i wouldnt mind this one either

Back