• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i looked over one of their posts on the night. the scummiest sht ever lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
RDK - lean scum but i want to give them a chance after the flip being mafia
ultra - lean town from their interactions with fang
BLD - lean scum
soulkiller - lean scum

RDK

Marvelous
BLD - lean scum
soulkiller - lean scum
We will fully assimilate by day 3 and become town core I feel it in my bones

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Btw if it happens that Poyser claimed indy before I made my reads list yesterday, I'll blame me not town reading him at that point on me at best skimming the thread

Ratchet

And for the record, you *did* have something to say regarding me - you claimed that 2 of my first 3 posts being me talking about site features was "noteworthy". Apparently, not that noteworthy?

RDK

Marvelous
Personally I thought the chances of it being a fake claim were plausible, which is what I said to Ekko. I agree though, I thought the most likely case was he flipped Indie. It does bring me to another point though - the "remove role protects/add role protection" isn't a role I'm familiar with at all, but apparently it is conventional for the host. Given this, as I don't believe Aurelian's fake claim was host-provided, I suspect at least one player familiar with Gram must be scum with Aurelian. Not a damning point, but something to compass thinking.
It's a fair point.

But to counter it- no player familiar with Odo would have him call it a super-kill, as we saw that's kinda a huge red flag since it's not something he would do. And unless we see the term flip at some point I'm happy to stand by that. Which would mean Aurelia would have had to go rogue with that aspect of the claim rather than having it fed to him as you're suggesting- also possible.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
And for the record, you *did* have something to say regarding me - you claimed that 2 of my first 3 posts being me talking about site features was "noteworthy". Apparently, not that noteworthy?
You got like 800 posts now, almost none of which I actually read, so no, not noteworthy after all.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Mmmmh I like this one. If you were scum trying to fabricate a scum read on a townie, you probably wouldn't dismiss a case another townie's made just to replace it with your own, so I lean towards this being real thoughts.
look at the bolded lol
tweet tmi on yoshi being town lmfao
dissmiss a case another townie made to replace it with urs. guy clearly knows who is town and who isnt lol

If RDK was scum this'd be the first time I've ever seen him drive what would have to be a townie against the wall like this right out of the gate so ima just say he's town
this is the post that gave me a pause on RDK. i hard disagree with it because RDK never pushed fang. its fang himself that self destructed

Ratchet

It's a fair point.

But to counter it- no player familiar with Odo would have him call it a super-kill, as we saw that's kinda a huge red flag since it's not something he would do. And unless we see the term flip at some point I'm happy to stand by that. Which would mean Aurelia would have had to go rogue with that aspect of the claim rather than having it fed to him as you're suggesting- also possible.
I agree with that, but it could also be that the role was discussed with the team and the finer details were just botched. But yeah, I don't intend to imply that we should all be focusing on players familiar with Gram as a host, just that it's an aspect of his claim that is something to keep in mind. Another explanation entirely would be that he was given a fake claim by the host and decided to dress it up. I think this is less likely though, because notably he never provided any terminology.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
BLD - lean scum
soulkiller - lean scum
I'll maintain that there's no way your opinion on RDK is real, this is "sussing" a strong town player for the sake of appearing contrarian and nothing else

Emil

V.I.P. Member
We will fully assimilate by day 3 and become town core I feel it in my bones
no i dont think we will unfortunately. ur play is pretty hard for me to reconcile as townie

RDK

Marvelous
I agree with that, but it could also be that the role was discussed with the team and the finer details were just botched. But yeah, I don't intend to imply that we should all be focusing on players familiar with Gram as a host, just that it's an aspect of his claim that is something to keep in mind. Another explanation entirely would be that he was given a fake claim by the host and decided to dress it up. I think this is less likely though, because notably he never provided any terminology.
I can almost guarantee they aren't being given fake claims outside of anything that's in their rolesheet

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'll maintain that there's no way your opinion on RDK is real, this is "sussing" a strong town player for the sake of appearing contrarian and nothing else
well good thing its my opinion then and shudnt affect u yeah?

Back