• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Poyser

That lethal readback struck me as pretty batshit

why he would go to “bus” first option between Yoshi and Aurelian legit makes no sense

he also used my point about Ekko to shade Ekko but my post was clearly posted under the assumption that Aurelian wasn’t gonna flip mafia. I specifically said “I don’t think Ekko would believe he could stop the lynch so he probably wanted to look good from the flip” which makes no sense now with what Aurelian flipped so what’s he agreeing with?

Poyser

Why is Poyser supposed to be soooo suh-pecial that I need to talk about him in every reads list I make? He's good at the game, he's gonna make sense for the most part so that take on him is gonna be identical just about every game especially on day 1.

I haven't voiced an opinion on Ratchet or T-Pein either despite them being top 5 posters, is that damning too somehow?
That too paragraph is fine as an opinion but the problem for me is it’s never stopped you before

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Personally I thought the chances of it being a fake claim were plausible, which is what I said to Ekko. I agree though, I thought the most likely case was he flipped Indie. It does bring me to another point though - the "remove role protects/add role protection" isn't a role I'm familiar with at all, but apparently it is conventional for the host. Given this, as I don't believe Aurelian's fake claim was host-provided, I suspect at least one player familiar with Gram must be scum with Aurelian. Not a damning point, but something to compass thinking.
yes i speculated the possibility of that as well but then questioned if it was fake claim why wouldnt he claim flavor lol

part of me wanted to belive he is indie so i be right in my analysis of the situation

Lethal

T.B.A
Why is Poyser supposed to be soooo suh-pecial that I need to talk about him in every reads list I make? He's good at the game, he's gonna make sense for the most part so that take on him is gonna be identical just about every game especially on day 1.

I haven't voiced an opinion on Ratchet or T-Pein either despite them being top 5 posters, is that damning too somehow?

You had no issue at Xmas. You purposefully avoided him. You've been dismissive over Ratchet too.

tweet is scum btw

Just gonna throw out names and see what happens huh?

Poyser

RDK - lean scum but i want to give them a chance after the flip being mafia
ultra - lean town from their interactions with fang
BLD - lean scum
soulkiller - lean scum
You’re looking a lot like yourself from last game here mate. Still scum reading RDK now makes literally no sense

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Last game you commented on how laid back I was being lol, you’re not afraid to pick at me for little things and make observations. You almost always do it as town but here you completely ignored me and I was in the top two posters. That’s why it’s suspicious. Also think I’ve been more laid back this game than last game (actually on purpose since I didn’t wanna get anybody mad at me) and you didn’t mention that either
Idk man sounds like you're just sad I didn't pay you any attention. If you're in love with me I'll have to politely decline tho.

Ratchet

It's almost like there's an abundance of precedent for me drawing VT, playing a half-assed game and getting mislynched for it
Quite possible. But I don't have experience with this precedent. I've already said I'm intending to explore different avenues here too. I'd rather you not be so defeatist.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Idk what to tell you, I'm sure there's plenty of games where I didn't mention you in my reads d1 but somehow it's a problem this time and this time only.

Like I said, that point is whatever, your other point regarding my play in general is much much better so let's work on that one shall we

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I have no idea whatsoever how you came away with this. Actually, just wait for my case later, we can pick this up after that.
i came up with it from isoing ultra and aurelion in tandem. i isoed multiple players around aurelion and he did reply to ultra a good portion and ignored others

aside from that ultras posts this game have all been weak sauce lol. u can case him as scum for his posts that arent aurelion related mostly

Poyser

Used the exact same wording with regards to me last game despite me nailing scum left and right lmao

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's a fair point.

But to counter it- no player familiar with Odo would have him call it a super-kill, as we saw that's kinda a huge red flag since it's not something he would do. And unless we see the term flip at some point I'm happy to stand by that. Which would mean Aurelia would have had to go rogue with that aspect of the claim rather than having it fed to him as you're suggesting- also possible.
u didnt rly bring that point. poyser did

Ratchet

also idk if there was a need for this post lol. just tell us right away later
Part of it was excitement at being able to make them. There are reasons for making intentions known though - reasons that, if I outline them here, will make them redundant.

Less of this, please.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Is this info? I believe he’s town. He’s done nothing to help stop himself being lynched with a slow weak claim and doesn’t really seem like a scum on the ropes.
not info and why does this matter to u lol

he wasnt gna get lynched cuz they were content with bussing aurelion

if tweet was town his wagon wuda been executed if they have an execute

he is not town

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You had no issue at Xmas. You purposefully avoided him. You've been dismissive over Ratchet too.

Just gonna throw out names and see what happens huh?
I've been dismissive to him just now yes, but I haven't interacted with him at all before that. Is being slightly annoyed at another looming mislynch and getting snappy at people for it that unrelatable to you of all people?

Ratchet

i came up with it from isoing ultra and aurelion in tandem. i isoed multiple players around aurelion and he did reply to ultra a good portion and ignored others

aside from that ultras posts this game have all been weak sauce lol. u can case him as scum for his posts that arent aurelion related mostly
I can case which posts I like - I'm clearly not in agreement with this supposed distancing take you have.

Back