• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Poyser

Lethal and Craig are for sure mates in my eyes. I think you're helping them. I'm not 100 on you being wolf but I hate your D1 play. Those two are my first priorities, thus why I told you to sit and wait. Look at how you've reacted to me simply calling out your indie claim. I haven't thrown a vote or case you're way and you OMGUS voted me and say I need to go.
I think there’s a good chance lethal is scum tho? You even agreed with my response to his big post lol. I don’t get it

RDK

Marvelous
Going after an Indy is a pretty safe bet; nobody is gonna be too mad are they. Also don’t really think he believes he’s lynching me hence why he’s not even voting me lol. Just seems like easy tunnel material. I’m more concerned with the fact that there’s a clear agenda there lol. Ekko might be right tbf he might just be the guy that needs me dead
Irregardless of what anyone else would think of him, It's going to make him look bad to you, who he knows is a strong player and has some town credit after the first lynch regardless of alignment. It isn't a good move to make as scum and I think he would know that.

Lethal

T.B.A
Okay but Yoshi is low hanging fruit and lots of players said that. Yoshi also kicked around my home forum years ago so I know him better than just about anyone here. He's an inexperienced Mafia player and is easy pickings.

Is that my fault, though? Look at the final VC from Gamma. I can only read the VC's that the host puts out. How is this parroting, though?

He's played one game apparently

You could ISO him and get the most accurate and up to date VC? You're being deliberately obtuse

The X

Marvelous
Keep gas lighting

You've played enough to know how I play, so stop being a twat with the shade
Exactly. When I got you in the Death Nile game you did the is EXACT SAME PLAY. You got emotional and pretended I was a bad guy. You even said you blocked me when I caught you scum. Scum Lethal hasn't learned shit.

Poyser

Okay but Yoshi is low hanging fruit and lots of players said that. Yoshi also kicked around my home forum years ago so I know him better than just about anyone here. He's an inexperienced Mafia player and is easy pickings.

Is that my fault, though? Look at the final VC from Gamma. I can only read the VC's that the host puts out. How is this parroting, though?
You can’t blame the vote count tho, u have apparently been analysing my play around Aurelian so you would have seen the vote

The X

Marvelous
I think there’s a good chance lethal is scum tho? You even agreed with my response to his big post lol. I don’t get it
Throw a vote down there for me then. Show me you're pro-town. I have room to accept that in my heart. But I need something more from you.

Poyser

Irregardless of what anyone else would think of him, It's going to make him look bad to you, who he knows is a strong player and has some town credit after the first lynch regardless of alignment. It isn't a good move to make as scum and I think he would know that.
I haven’t seen abi respect my game or my standing as a player before in any of the games we’ve played together tho, so this is based on an assumption

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Do you really think he'd be this gung-ho on your slot as scum? Doesn't seem very shrewd.
it doesnt matter how gunho they r. its about the reasonings behind it being bad

as opposed to say, my reasonings for scum reading u, which u have not yet addressed btw

Back