• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
And that's why I sheep Poyser D1 😎

Also I reread the entire thread yesterday but my notes are on my work laptop which I haven't opened today yet lolol

I really didn't like Ultras play though. His commentary around Aurelian was totally benign and lacking substance until Aurelian cracked and said his only motivation was malice. It was only then he voted and was like "oh obviously I'm going to kill him". Wasn't a fan

Also felt a lot better about Ratchet, think he's likely town

Retro similar to ultra just wasn't taking a stance at all and was very happy to chat about stuff that had nothing to do with anyone's alignment while the wagon was going on. Dislike!

BPD's tunneling of poyser just to vote Aurelian without saying why until asked, then parroted almost word for word my reasoning and others but continued to sus poyser and then start tunneling me with BS which showed he clearly hadn't read my posts. Now he's doing the same thing with Poysers votes? We need to yeet this guy at some point

I don't see ekko or tpeins play around Aurelian as mafia at all
Me likey this postey

Lethal

T.B.A
This screams fake. Sounds so robotic.

Oh look at Craig instantly liking this post as well.

BlAmE tHe HoSt like you've done regarding the vote counts. I can't copy the role PM now can I? I'm glad you aren't in a spot to hammer - continue embarrassing yourself, I'm gonna laugh when you feign a shocked reaction for my town flip

His readback post earlier today was shocking, I’ve explained why

Alright that seals it. I'm no longer doing any read backs. Both times I've attempted to do so, I've just been shat on with various levels of shaded harshness. Legit cannot be bothered anymore

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Anyway I'm going to bed.

Hewg, The Lands Between Aligned! Benefactor. Queen Marika has given me a sacred task, which is to forge a weapon that can slay a God. The endeavour appears futile. I can create a weapon and armour. I must send the object to another player. I cannot create the object and send it on the same night. I crafted an item last night and will send it tonight. If I am killed whilst in possession of an object (which I currently am), then it passes to the player who kills me or hammers me.
not sure why claim lol

The X

Marvelous
It’s haza saying you’d be too scared to come at me tho? I’m saying it’s not the case

also I said magic is the only player I’d ever admit to!
But you're not my main target, I've literally said that a million times. Lethal or Craig first.

You said Lethal is scum, yeah? Did you read my case in Lethal then?

The X

Marvelous
Bruh I have been lmaooo you are constantly chatting shit that shows you haven't read as much as you say or are deliberately taking things out of context to shade people. Your play around Aurelian was also weak and slimy AF and looks even worse with his flip. you gon get got
Let me show you how it's done then.

The X

Marvelous
So if I am lynched in my sleep, which I fully expect, then please for the love of fuck can someone who is town be the hammer? I'm looking at people like Ratchet and Haza, not slime like lizard, evans, tweet or that opportunistic snake Pein
First of all, there is one vote on you and you're acting like this. Second of all, with one vote and one case (which you won't even read or respond to) you claim. Weak shit, Lethal. I love how you say your game has gotten so much better.

The X

Marvelous
Btw I don’t see why lethal as scum that’s faking would give town an incentive to hammer him lol
There's were two votes on Lethal when he started talking about hammering, so that's nonsense from Lethal. Also, don't really know how it's an incentive?

Lethal

T.B.A
Look at this petty shit. Too scared to actually respond to my case but will take cheap shots like this. Nice Lethal. Come play with me and don't be scared.
Your case is cute. People wanna call my case on Ekko shit, I'll call yours cute. Keep gas lighting.
I haven't voted you but go off I guess
My mistake then
not sure why claim lol
5 votes. I'm going to bed. Join the dots :)
Then again they'd have to use a night kill on lethal lol
Irrelevant because I won't be in possession of it once it is sent.

Back