• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I still think Tweet is scum for the reasons mentioned previously.

I'd lynch Ekko after him but think it's entirely possible he's just town trying to show off with his contrarian reads
So you think I'm scum but would lynch Ekko directly afterward? What sense does that make?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
No, he did claim character later
i stand corrected then and i think abi needs to drop his tunnel probably and reach common ground

one of lethal/tweet is most probably scum. i think our lynch needs to be here

Arp Bladstrum

Illustrious
Much earlier in the day, close to when he first started getting pressured. I want to say within the first 30 pages? It looked like an hourglass or something I guess.

I think CP is town. I found him to be very sheepy but those familiar with him didn't take issue and their description of his town meta fit his play this game. His claim today is something that seems pretty cut and dry, if it's a fake claim he is only hurting his position for late game here so I'm happy to put him down as town and leave it at that.
Thank you, your thoughts are appreciated.

It is with a heavy heart that I acknowledge that Sir Ekko the Voluminous is not the concern that I thought he was at the moment.
unvote Ekkologix

Do we know the current vote counts, its Lethal and BPD largely isnt it?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyone wanna take a crack at explaining why town lethal pair matches people as scum partners to Fang while maintaining that he's a claimed indie

I'll await on coherent answers

RDK

Marvelous
So you think I'm scum but would lynch Ekko directly afterward? What sense does that make?
I see absolutely no reason you and ekko couldn't be aligned. You have a history of bussing and in reality have barely pushed ekko at all outside of a vote which I'm fairly sure you already changed

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Anyone wanna take a crack at explaining why town lethal pair matches people as scum partners to Fang while maintaining that he's a claimed indie

I'll await on coherent answers
cite the post(s)? couldn't find it in your history so idk if you mentioned this already

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I’m being accused of not bothering to read my flavour and claiming my character by mistake lol. Hence the repetition that I’m an experienced player
wats ur read on soul rn?

RDK

Marvelous
this is one of the shittiest takes ive heard. im going to show off with my scum reads flipping scum. it doesnt matter to me if others suspect u or not and it certainly isnt anything worth showing off.

from ur PoV if u were town u wud know i am wrongly pushing u, meaning im literally going to be ashamed of tunneling a townie. how the fk can that be a show off?
I'm fine with having shit takes, I have a lot of shit takes when I draw town, as do a lot of people. The fun thing is you can't have shit takes as scum, because they arent takes. This is how I know you either don't actually believe in this push, or just flat out know I'm town.

Back