• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
But the argument isn't that it would BE a fake claim, the argument is that Poyser would HAVE a fake claim if he was truly hostile. He wouldn't just be allowed/forced to claim that character as a true hostile. It wouldn't be fair.
No one forced him to claim so I don't understand the sympathy you are having toward the guy? The dude willingly out of his own violation outed as an indie to try and save Fang. That failed, and now he outs himself as the Dung Eater. He must have no clue of the lore of the game and thought he can trick his way selling us this idea that he is pro townie.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

Soulsborne lore is open to interpretation of course but this article suggests the rune of death being removed prevents people from dying?

Fits what odo posted and my role but idk. my role doesn't mention it. I'm speculating.

RDK

Marvelous
He's not aligned with Fang. If that's what you think, I'm almost certain you're wrong.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
"When Queen Marika took control of the Elden Ring, she decided to make life better for all of her followers in the Golden Order. As such, she altered the very concept of life and death itself by removing death from the equation altogether. She accomplished this by removing the Rune of Death from the Elden Ring. Whenever any living creature in the Lands Between “died,” their body would not enter a state of decomposition but instead be resurrected at the roots of the Erdtree. This ensured eternal life for Queen Marika and all of the living beings in the Lands Between."

just this author's interpretation, I am not an ER lore expert

Ultra

THE BEAR
One observation I've made of retro this game is that there's a lot of the usual theory crafting and over analysis - but she presents as confused and is constantly not solidifying anything and insisting that she needs to read more. It's a convenient way to disengage and I think she needs to be pressured to participate a bit more wit stakes on the table. I have no clue where she plans on putting a vote

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i actually like the part u mention on poyser. i forgot he claimed indie undrer those circumstances. its such a bizarre way to try and save a teammate tho

also if fang/poyser are a team then they wud no better not to claim dung eater lol. fang knows the flavor

lastly did u see fang's reaction to dung eater claim? there was almost none i recall lol. this part is whats iffy and it wud be important to see

Dalton

Distinguished
tweet is scum btw

i looked over one of their posts on the night. the scummiest sht ever lol

look at the bolded lol
tweet tmi on yoshi being town lmfao
dissmiss a case another townie made to replace it with urs. guy clearly knows who is town and who isnt lol

wtf is this, its obviously a hypothetical based on the stuff before the bolded.

Ekko trying too hard to generate "independent thought" so that he can hop onto the tweet bandwagon?

ps: tweet is town. he wouldn't defend in this way as scum as he's too good to just give up and basically quit on his team, yet not quite good enough to fake this apathy in his defence

don't understand this - why would you assume this is conventional with the host? It isnt.

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
What does the blue text mean?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
we can deal with him day 3 or 4 lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
ps: tweet is town. he wouldn't defend in this way as scum as he's too good to just give up and basically quit on his team, yet not quite good enough to fake this apathy in his defence
I don't even think he would agree with that. This is very generous

The X

Marvelous
Is this my nakama, Ratchet-kun talking to me? That is how I feel like this game and you're right that letting the increased tension and frustration is going to help no one. I will take a big breath and be better.

I don't think I'm wrong on Lethal here. I'd be pretty shocked if I was.

I don't think I'm wrong on Craig here. However, I COULD be. There's a 10-15 percent chance that in wrong, so I can side this for now.

I think Poyser is going to turn out bad. I COULD be wrong that's he wolf, but I don't really believe he's going to be pro-town indie. We need to watch that slot closely. But Poyser can wait.