• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I have asked multiple times now why you defended Ser Aurelian the previous day. I was seeking wisdom from the good Ratchet in the post you quoted as we must come together in this great contest. Please find below my previous questions.

• Post #2,460 I am immediately concerned with how you defended the slain @Ekkologix , as you are warrior of great reknown I would keen to understand why you chose that course of action.
  • Post #2,997 Sir Ekko it largely centers around your defence of our slain foe yesterday
okay i just wanted to work with him not defend him. u must be ignoring the 500 posts where im saying im okay with lynching him if he doesnt collaborate lol

The X

Marvelous
i mean if he is a scum cleared as town the serial killer will kill him

if he was serial killer himself then mafia will kill him

its rly not advantageous to put everything on the table like this as scum without atleast killing the serial first
Wtf does SK have to do with anything??

The X

Marvelous
seemed pretty obvtown d1 after the flip since he made himself look so bad but this RDK suspicion is really driving me crazy. it's like a safe lane of paranoia or something. he needs to do something productive at some point or I might put him back in POE
I'm worried that Ekko is stuck in the RDK tunnel because his Fang tunnel is gone.

How can I convince you of a Lethal lynch? It would go a long way in helping me see you as town. I could be wrong about you, and I obviously know that you're dead wrong about me, so is there room to compromise? I think the vibe in the room is that Lethal can go and that that flip will give us info. I think there's good points against Lethal. As well, if Lethal flips town, my neck is quite over extended as scum, so you would have more ammo to get me.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's poor manners to put yourself first. It should be "T-Pein and I".
Less of this. You've used this line "that should tell you we are not aligned" far too many times as scum to get to use it here.
i use it when i want its the truth lol

i dont feel like i need to defend myself anyway, but certainly need people to analyse my posts around fang better

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
So something I felt rereading d1 is that dalton didn't engage much with the aurelian wagon and seemed to focus almost entirely on retro and then dip. the super generous town read he just gave tweet is also making me a bit sus on him tbh

The X

Marvelous
he's saying that if I'm mafia then convincing everyone I'm confirmed town puts me in the SK's crosshairs as the SK would want to remove people he can't get lynched.
Hmmm. I guess. SK obviously wouldn't know if you're scum or not, though. So if you're actually town, scum might just kill you as well. Don't think we need to do an extra leap of thinking in regards to a potential SK thinking you're scum faking town. Seems over complicated.

RDK

Marvelous
Anyways its the weekend! I'll try and pop in at some point inbetween my most exciting plans!

Vote Lynch: Tweet

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
He's not aligned with Fang. If that's what you think, I'm almost certain you're wrong.
Sure, I think the chances for that they are team mates is very low anyways for the dung eater is a role I can see as a serial killer indie that needs to eliminate everything and everyone. I do believe him when he said he is an indie.

I am really not sure why you trying to defend the guy here for his own doing? You giving him way too much respect and overthinking things when sometimes the answer is literally right in your face and you just have to see it.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
1. Lethal
2. Aurelian
3. Rugrat
4. Phenom
5. Retrolize
6. Ekko
7. Ratchet
8. RDK
9. TPein
10. Poyser

11. CraigPelton
12. One Last Username
13. Big Man
14. Ultra
15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
18. Yoshi
19. Doddsy
20. Black Legged Dragon
21. Hans Tweetenberg
22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

My current state of play
wud like to see some reds

do u think u r usually a player who takes time for form scum reads?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No one forced him to claim so I don't understand the sympathy you are having toward the guy? The dude willingly out of his own violation outed as an indie to try and save Fang. That failed, and now he outs himself as the Dung Eater. He must have no clue of the lore of the game and thought he can trick his way selling us this idea that he is pro townie.
ur idea of poyser outing himself as master evil to save fang who exploded early day 1 doesnt work in the long run for poyser and hes much more calculative than that as scum

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega

Soulsborne lore is open to interpretation of course but this article suggests the rune of death being removed prevents people from dying?

Fits what odo posted and my role but idk. my role doesn't mention it. I'm speculating.
This strikes me as odd, are you claiming to be the person who used the death rune? because if yes then there is a good chance you are scum imo. The boss that has that rune is corrupted and is not used for healing/protecting purposes.

Ratchet

So something I felt rereading d1 is that dalton didn't engage much with the aurelian wagon and seemed to focus almost entirely on retro and then dip. the super generous town read he just gave tweet is also making me a bit sus on him tbh
Should also note - before that he really really wanted a T-Pein lynch going too.

Back