• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
the rules doesnt say they cant talk about voice chatting later lol. we dont have to be very extreme. the game is cooling down now and every1 had a pretty active early day 2

ofcourse they shudnt voice chat about the game tho yea
yoshi is new and seems kind of spacey lol so I'm making sure he knows the rule.

wasn't trying to stop anyone from socializing about anything that isn't this game.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
who else do you think could be on aurelian's team? I want to know your non-rdk, non-indy spec thoughts lol
lethal
tweet
soul
tpein

lol

those r my scum reads aside of rdk

reckon we got an inactive scum somewhere too, and if any of those flip town my reads of the active players change accordingly

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
But the point isn't that I have huge expectations from you, it's that there's absolutely no reason you and ekko can't be aligned, he didn't even know you were 'pushing' him ffs
Okay so basically you're saying we lynch me and regardless of which alignment I flip we go Ekko next?

The X

Marvelous
One observation I've made of retro this game is that there's a lot of the usual theory crafting and over analysis - but she presents as confused and is constantly not solidifying anything and insisting that she needs to read more. It's a convenient way to disengage and I think she needs to be pressured to participate a bit more wit stakes on the table. I have no clue where she plans on putting a vote
She was like this in Ali's Waifu game as well, just a lost lamb. She's expressed frustration because she's not familiar with a lot of the player base and she can't use her psychology to analyze them as well as she'd like. I see your point of view and agree that @Retrolize needs to come up with a couple of more things to help town, but I am pretty sure she's just town here.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
But the point isn't that I have huge expectations from you, it's that there's absolutely no reason you and ekko can't be aligned, he didn't even know you were 'pushing' him ffs
since when u have huge expectations for him what? guy has been dead inactive in his last 3-4 games iirc

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Your first, but after others had shaded him. Also more than enough time for you to dig for the post during night but that's neither here nor there.
i cant control that lmfao. the day started when i was sleeping lol what

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Oh now that I think of it, he did change his read of me. He had me as town early d1 but has since changed to a scum read.

SHRUGGIES
doesnt bother me much i dont rly town read u either

more interested in why is he going for u over lethal, who is scummier

Emil

V.I.P. Member
daily reminder that @One Last Username is in the game as he is notoriously known as one of the ultimate NF coasters lol

only aries and lord genome could compete

Back