• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
No, all I’m focused on is defiling corpses and destroying the golden order. Nothing I have to do is anti town at all
does your pm specifically say this?

Got no clue about the lore but this doesn't sound like something your character would actually care about?

You're not top priority since I'm confident you are an indie and the character you've claimed... but I don't like hte idea that you're hiding stuff from us particularly if you're a developer working towards a big end goal.

Dalton

Distinguished
i cant control that lmfao. the day started when i was sleeping lol what
Good for you.

Doesn't change the fact that you latched onto a bandwagon that had already begun, and put forward a dogshit case (which you would need to do since you're notoriously 'independent' when it comes to starting and following bandwagons)

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
does your pm specifically say this?

Got no clue about the lore but this doesn't sound like something your character would actually care about?

You're not top priority since I'm confident you are an indie and the character you've claimed... but I don't like hte idea that you're hiding stuff from us particularly if you're a developer working towards a big end goal.

he helps the player fight golden order bosses as an NPC summon actually

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Good for you.

Doesn't change the fact that you latched onto a bandwagon that had already begun, and put forward a dogshit case (which you would need to do since you're notoriously 'independent' when it comes to starting and following bandwagons)
okay but

1. my mini case isnt even bad like ur making it seem to be
2. i have never town read tweet lol. in no part of the game i dont recall town reading him. sooo i dont really see why i need that to enter the wagon anyway
3. i dont think i voted him, but doesnt matter
4. its not my fault game started when i was asleep lol. my thread entrance wud be the same regardless

The X

Marvelous
Early in the day when it came to Poyser, first you insisted he never voted Aurelian until he showed you that he did, then you did something else so you didn't have to admit you were wrong, I already don't remember what it was anymore
Except I was wrong because the final vote count at the end of D1 said that Poyser had not voted Fang and I can only take information that is presented. I was told Poyser did switch back to Fang and I said OKAY. I was more concerned about the fact that Poyser started a counterwagon on you and pulled votes off of Fang's wagon. In the grand scheme of things, it didn't really matter where Poyser's vote ended.

Do you think Poyser is a pro-town indie?

The X

Marvelous
lethal
tweet
soul
tpein

lol

those r my scum reads aside of rdk

reckon we got an inactive scum somewhere too, and if any of those flip town my reads of the active players change accordingly
Why do you think Soul is scum?? Did you miss his big reads list? That'd be impressive for scum.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Why do you think Soul is scum?? Did you miss his big reads list? That'd be impressive for scum.
that big read list was the best post from him this game but im not convinced in what he has to offer in terms of thread presence and pushes. like what has he done after the entire read list? push an indie lol...

if he had followed up by pushing a scum read thats not a claimed indie it wud be more impressive

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Reading both Ultra and X cases on Letha, they do bring up some good points. I don't mind to pursue this wagon actually. Poyser will have to wait for now unless mafia scum deal with him. But from experience with these indie situations is that town get stubborn not to get rid of indie so scum deal with them, but the problem is that scum does not want to get rid of indie so town deal with indie and the players that get fucked over from this eventually is us townies. But we will see how this goes. For now Lethal has enough data on him to pursue for now.

Vote Lynch: Lethal

The X

Marvelous
that big read list was the best post from him this game but im not convinced in what he has to offer in terms of thread presence and pushes. like what has he done after the entire read list? push an indie lol...

if he had followed up by pushing a scum read thats not a claimed indie it wud be more impressive
I mean, he did push back against Fang. I thought his interaction there was genuine and not theatre.

The X

Marvelous
@SoulKiller I hope you can read over those cases on Lethal and come drop a vote there. We know Poyser is dangerous, but we'll deal with him later. Let's pelt one more wolf first.

Back