• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
No, it seems like you're pushing an angle of two clearly different situations. I can't force you to see logic. Believing someone is Indie is a very binary choice. It doesn't make sense as a thought process from him.
Why does that preclude him from making reads contingent on Aurelian being mafia? It's not like he's a supremely confident player who can't imagine being wrong. That sounds more like you - but even you made contingent reads.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Anyways its the weekend! I'll try and pop in at some point inbetween my most exciting plans!

Vote Lynch: Tweet

I think you are married to trying to lynch this slot now.
Otherwise you look silly af after the flip that happened yeah?
With you trying to cfd tweet and all.
Anyways.
We are trying to lynch lethal.
Thoughts on lethal?
Why not lynch him?

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Ratchet voting Aurelian after that long ass post after he came back and seemingly his wagon had softened gets him some town points. Don’t know a teammate gets that train back in motion.

The X

Marvelous
Does RDK have equity with Lethal? And if so, who else potentially?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why does that preclude him from making reads contingent on Aurelian being mafia? It's not like he's a supremely confident player who can't imagine being wrong. That sounds more like you - but even you made contingent reads.

It doesn't preclude him, he just didn't. You are defending him on the basis that he *might* have thought something he didn't say in the thread, in a text based game! Borderline schizophrenic take.

You know Craig, I can't force you to think, so if the conclusion you walk away here with is that I'm a hypocrite, that's fine. If you're trying to absolve him, no.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Demonstrably untrue
u literally stopped us from suspecting magic, who claimed purple indie/town fk outta here lol

and u wanted to ally with them

ur first reaction was never "he claim indie, finish him lmao"

also im happy this is the only one u replied to. tells me the rest r just true

im taking this as a concession

ggs

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Your analysis is all sorts of wrong.
Specifically this.

"Yoshi, Arp, CP, Alco, RDK . These guys stayed on Fang from the get go to the end"

RDK was trying to lynch kekko and Tweet.
He had no conviction on that aerolean wagon.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Ratchet voting Aurelian after that long ass post after he came back and seemingly his wagon had softened gets him some town points. Don’t know a teammate gets that train back in motion.

Ratchet is brutal with the bussing.
Fyi.