• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
He says it twice before and after the team mate accusations

You're clearly holding our play to wayyy different standards guy
Seems to me I'm holding you to the same standard and that's ruffling your feathers.

I don't see anything from him about Aurelian being Indie that is any stronger than your town read of Aurelian. Show me!

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
He did:

The final VC was wrong, missed his vote

He still tried to sway the wagon and push for tweet. Even in this post you quoted he didn't seem to keen on wanting to vote the guy.

But enough about an outed scum, you want to elaborate on why Tweet takes priority over the other players? I never understood the tweet push quite frankly and voting for him now sounds fruitless for I don't see it moving anywhere. You planning on sticking your guns to tweet here?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
See Tweet, I don't like that. I'm not asking for a recount of what happened; I don't need Poyser to answer anything. You have a vote on me. I'm trying to get you to justify that vote. You saying, 'I don't recall' says that maybe your vote on me hasn't been done in good faith.

Why are you voting with the two players that started your wagon in D1?
I'm almost certain we even talked about this back when it was fresh. You moved the goalposts against Poyser like 3 times in a row just so you could keep going at him, I don't remember what it was you said anymore and I cba looking it up.

The fact that they're the ones who started my wagon is irrelevant since I know my d1 play was hot garbage and I woulda pushed myself for it too

Ultra

THE BEAR
Seems to me I'm holding you to the same standard and that's ruffling your feathers.

I don't see anything from him about Aurelian being Indie that is any stronger than your town read of Aurelian. Show me!

No, it seems like you're pushing an angle of two clearly different situations. I can't force you to see logic. Believing someone is Indie is a very binary choice. It doesn't make sense as a thought process from him.

The X

Marvelous
My first post about Yoshi was about his play towards Aurelian, that was me firming up the read based on Aurelian’s post. Keep up and let me work.
Your first two posts back are saying Yoshi and Poyser are town.

This is WOATnom.

Back