• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
I'm almost certain we even talked about this back when it was fresh. You moved the goalposts against Poyser like 3 times in a row just so you could keep going at him, I don't remember what it was you said anymore and I cba looking it up.

The fact that they're the ones who started my wagon is irrelevant since I know my d1 play was hot garbage and I woulda pushed myself for it too
Except I wasn't even pushing or voting Poyser. I said I didn't believe his claim. I didn't make a case against him. I didn't try to hammer him. Considering he's potentially a harmful indie, I don't really think I moved the goal posts on Poyser. Not really sure how it's that hard to understand that the one point of mine that was debunked (that I acknowledged) was not the lynchpin to my whole idea that Poyser might be lying about his claim.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Your analysis is all sorts of wrong.
Specifically this.

"Yoshi, Arp, CP, Alco, RDK . These guys stayed on Fang from the get go to the end"

RDK was trying to lynch kekko and Tweet.
He had no conviction on that aerolean wagon.
I did address that in the very post you quoted, if you read it that is. I used the vote patterns tally throughout the day to divide and organize players. But him sticking to his guns and still going after tweet is concerning tbh.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i dont even know why retro is occupying lots of attention from u. he hasnt been the center of focus this day anyway

RDK

Marvelous
I think you are married to trying to lynch this slot now.
Otherwise you look silly af after the flip that happened yeah?
With you trying to cfd tweet and all.
Anyways.
We are trying to lynch lethal.
Thoughts on lethal?
Why not lynch him?
I don't feel that way at all, no.

We lynched the right person and that's what matters. I said when I switched to tweet that it was mostly an exercise in making the most of our time more than anything else. I think his attitude has deteriorated since being suspected and I don't think I believe he came in with a lack of interest based on his role as he claims, his opening posts don't match that sentiment for me.

I don't know if lethal is town or scum, but I think I'd know if he was scum as I have had good success catching him early recently and just observed him for over a week playing as scum on top of that. For that reason, until I do get that feeling, I'm backing myself and saying I think he's probably just town.

The X

Marvelous
Like Tweet, you voted for me, alongside the two players who started your D1 wagon, because I was questioning a potential harmful indie, who was one of the aforementioned players who started your wagon. I'd say your D2 is off to a hot garbage start as well.

Rugrat

Caldust
If I’m 100% honest I’d forgotten I said that about Retro in particular , the new players names kind of slip my mind

RDK

Marvelous
u literally stopped us from suspecting magic, who claimed purple indie/town fk outta here lol

and u wanted to ally with them

ur first reaction was never "he claim indie, finish him lmao"

also im happy this is the only one u replied to. tells me the rest r just true

im taking this as a concession

ggs
I'm hard defending poyser currently you fucking retard

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I think you are married to trying to lynch this slot now.
Otherwise you look silly af after the flip that happened yeah?
With you trying to cfd tweet and all.
Anyways.
We are trying to lynch lethal.
Thoughts on lethal?
Why not lynch him?
he is avoiding to give thoughts on lethal

we shud lynch RDK lowkey

Back