• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
based. respectable
just remember if the majority wants it - and the majority is guaranteed town rn - i suggest u leave behind ur own thoughts for a bit and support the support the majority, or it may reflect bad on u later

You say this after trying to derail and did u even vote for aerolian? Kekw

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I’m exhausted. Off the Aurelian post search and review, feel good about RDK, Yoshi, Ratchet, Pein and Ultra. Want to check Doddsy’s other posts cuz the flavor spec and not pushing anything raised red flags. Poyser obviously fully claimed Indy and from the bits of recent posts i see, that seems to be accepted. My want is to vote Ekko based on the targeted read back alone but want to know where we are at.

Anyone feel like sharing the current situation without being a Dick? I see lethals mentioned a lot, seems like BLD has some votes according to him as well.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Err this is the second time he says something like that

Inb4 vengeful scum
That's a good point actually. Lethal's play around that would also work if he is scum bomb or something, I hadn't considered that.
Well the problem with all of this is I am a vastly experienced player that’s played for nearly 10 years and got to this year’s mafia champs finale. A mistake like that isn’t on the table because I wouldn’t make it. Can you give a reason that’s not “inexperience” or “not thinking too much” about my claim for why would claim it?
You weren't given a fake claim is possible too, or decided to claim it properly to try and claim it naturally with Aurelian. Not as cut and dry as you are making it out to be in the sense that you just wouldn't have claimed it, all pretty WIFOM.

SK is definitely correct there's a decent chacne you're the SK. Makes lots of sense re: your wincon as well. Honestly possible you didn't fully realise you were the SK equivalent if you had to defile a body to get your initial kill as well.
is dung eater enemy of mafia?
Dung Eater is a fully independent sort of entity. Doesn't side with the golden order at all.
Voting Lethal will be worthwhile, I promise.
There's been a number of these sorts of posts from you, I don't much care for the vote begging it always comes across as desperate, especially with other people pushing against you.
Show me where I lied? Sorry I don't buy your Dung Eater being a boon to town!
I thought you didn't believe he was indy?
Because all we know is that scum kill failed. Do we know all kills failed?
Poyser know his kill failed too :dankpepe

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Imagine if Craig actually disabled ALL abilities last night.
Yes let's imagine this thing we have no reason to imagine at all. Why tf would I claim to have stopped all kills if that was my true role? Pretty obvious where people are gonna look when it comes out that NOTHING worked n1 lmao.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
he claimed that role and then said he wont claim character or role

tells me hes got more abilities at his disposal

also knowing cp, idk why is he hesitant to character claim lol

its food for thought if the time comes
Explained already. Someone might be after my character. I was under zero pressure so I had no obligation to give more information than I wanted to

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Explained already. Someone might be after my character. I was under zero pressure so I had no obligation to give more information than I wanted to
does ur role say someone is after u? poyser said something/someone could be after them or can kill them

The X

Marvelous
Yes let's imagine this thing we have no reason to imagine at all. Why tf would I claim to have stopped all kills if that was my true role? Pretty obvious where people are gonna look when it comes out that NOTHING worked n1 lmao.
Yikes, why does a JOKE trigger you?

The X

Marvelous
No but I know this character in the lore and it's plausible. Again, why should I give out the info? How does it help town?
How did you coming out saying you stopped all kills help town? I don't think it was even mentioned why the kill might have been stopped. It's not like your reveal helped town figure something out or move the game forward. It was an oddly timed claim to say the least!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
How did you coming out saying you stopped all kills help town? I don't think it was even mentioned why the kill might have been stopped. It's not like your reveal helped town figure something out or move the game forward. It was an oddly timed claim to say the least!
I was hoping it would get people to stop following people who didn't do anything to lynch Aurelian and have been sussing confirmed town and to follow confirmed town instead. Alas

Back