• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I’m exhausted. Off the Aurelian post search and review, feel good about RDK, Yoshi, Ratchet, Pein and Ultra. Want to check Doddsy’s other posts cuz the flavor spec and not pushing anything raised red flags. Poyser obviously fully claimed Indy and from the bits of recent posts i see, that seems to be accepted. My want is to vote Ekko based on the targeted read back alone but want to know where we are at.

Anyone feel like sharing the current situation without being a Dick? I see lethals mentioned a lot, seems like BLD has some votes according to him as well.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
All right people who did dick all to get aurelian lynched are for some reason being followed on lethal so I guess I need to establish some credibility that can't be argued with:

I stopped all kills last night. I won't be claiming character or role as there's no need for me to do so

So Ultra and BPD who had NOTHING to do with getting aurelian lynched are saying me and Lethal are scum today. I just confirmed they are wrong about me. Who still thinks they're right about lethal?

These two are scum and need to get GOT

then why say I claimed it "for whatever reason"? I gave my reasons! my scum reads are pushing a wagon and trying to sus and discredit me. the claim gives me credibility. I want to control the lynch this phase, not allow my scum reads to control it.
BPD: wait a second guys, I think Craig might be against the lethal wagon!

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Doddsy’s earlier posts don’t ping me as much, at least made a read and his recent post looked game related so I’ll leave him be for now. i always have issues reading him

You’re the real MVP

Besides that he refused to hammer aerolean who we all thought was scum or at least harmful indie.
Then after joining the tweet CFD and when it looked it was viable he was saying that he would had totally lynched aerolean.

Poyser

does your pm specifically say this?

Got no clue about the lore but this doesn't sound like something your character would actually care about?

You're not top priority since I'm confident you are an indie and the character you've claimed... but I don't like hte idea that you're hiding stuff from us particularly if you're a developer working towards a big end goal.
It says the golden order need to be “utterly destroyed”

Doddsy

Mafia God
i think i am a golden order in the real game but lands between here lol
fe0.png

I only saw this when Ratchet quoted it but what the hell do you mean by that.

@CraigPelton what made you want to use such a powerful ability D1?
I don't think N1 is when most players die.
Here is what I see:
1. BLD tunneling Craig.
2. People pressing Fang (including me) before the final vote count.
3. People lynching Tweet.
4. Fang getting lynched.

Nowhere did I see any indicators or even vague hints from you in this phase, Craig. And there's nowhere I see any indicators that could lead you to feeling like you'll be an immediate priority for anyone to target. You were literally just background noise.

There simply isn't enough reasoning behind you protecting yourself when there was barely any heat on you the first phase at all, sans BLD. And even with that, BLD isn't enough to warrant paranoia. It'd make sense if you were worried about Ultra's implication, but it wasn't even directed to you.

So how many players did you read as town warranted you using the ability n1?
These questions are weird, N1 is easily the best time to use this role. Most kills are on the board N1, why would he not use it then?
I didn't make it appear, I made it disappear

the host post says it "reappeared"
Hmm, does your character start with an "R"?
you weren't in under any threat from what i can tell. you weren't even the majority lynch.

so how could you wager scum would specifically target you rather than someone like ultra, or poyser? it would be far more poyser would have been targeted because an indie is not scum friendly by any stretch
you didn't claim yday, you didn't hint yday, none of the things people have done to get themselves targeted are things you did yesterday
hence why i don't see why you thought it was a big risk for you or town. it's more likely you get hit now.

you were literally background noise, you could've saved this ability and claimed later on
because now you just DID put a target on your head when day 1 you blended in more than enough to outlast scum

i suppose i disagree with your method
This is a weird justification

Lethal

T.B.A
I’m still not lynched? Lame.

Case in point: Lethal hitting ctrl+c in the fake claims section, then ctrl+v in the thread and bouncing. lol
What a crock of crap.
I obviously think Poyser is a good player. Not sure how many times a good player needs to say they were in Mafia Championship. It's the same shit with Craig repeating he's confirmed townie. Just seem unnecessarily repetitive.
I’ve got a case on Lethal. 15 mentions. Lol.

vote: lizard

Bye again

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
I like and appreciate Ultra’s effort there on Lethal. The end of day vote jumping doesn’t shock me at all though nor the abundance of reads and leaps to scum pairings as that’s just what I expect of him lol. I actually like he wanted to go for Ekko too on D1 and I feel like Ekko is aligned with Aurelian so based on that i can’t see Lethal aligned with them both. Don’t know that I vote that direction sorry folks.

Vote: Ekko

Poyser

Could be, like I said I've already forgotten most of what happened. The vote on you seemed like a good idea at the time and if you really wanna get deep into this conversation, @Poyser probably has a better recollection of that entire argument.
First he was specifically saying I was a wolf and tried to take the wagon off fang whilst completely ignoring that I put it back. Then when it became clear that’s not possible he pivoted to saying I am an indy but hostile. Yet he’s still trying to use the fang thing against me even tho it’s irrelevant considering he’s conceded we’re not aligned

talk about a mess huh

Back