Game Elden Ring Mafia

Poyser

:catjamn

Poyser have you just popped your regular avvy in a filter or what
Haha I couldn’t find my avatar pic on my phone so I thought fuck it I’ll just get different artwork. Found one that was the same pic but drawn differently

Alco

Distinguished
Are you trying to butter me up

parks and recreation butter GIF

Alco

Distinguished
I think it's premature. You also went from "soft townlean" to town read in the space of a couple of posts, why's that?

Poyser

I think I prefer it

There normally is let me have a look
Yeah think I do too. Found another I liked as well but thought it’d be better to stick with the familiar. Legion is a goldmine for cool posters!

Poyser

I think it's premature. You also went from "soft townlean" to town read in the space of a couple of posts, why's that?
Arrogance

but not really, it’s just easier to phrase it like that rather than being like hi what do you think about my soft townlean on lethal

Alco

Distinguished
Arrogance

but not really, it’s just easier to phrase it like that rather than being like hi what do you think about my soft townlean on lethal
For what it's worth, I see where you're coming from and you've probably still played with Lethal last year to see if his game evolved in that sense or not. But I think it's premature.

Evans

Acclaimed
Soft as shit actually but I’m gonna give lethal a soft townlean for not ducking the thread for 30 hours and pretending to catch up. Him joining the thread instantly infers a lack of fear that I’ve come to expect from him as scum

Do you think Lethal could be playing a bit more arrogantly as a new member joining alongside the “main eventers” and not knowing peoples abilities here?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Although I also think it's a bit premature as I think Lethal is capable of posting early if the times align, I'm not sure I'd put it down to fear

Back