Game Elden Ring Mafia

Poyser

For what it's worth, I see where you're coming from and you've probably still played with Lethal last year to see if his game evolved in that sense or not. But I think it's premature.
Yeah we’ve been playing together regularly and no it hasn’t. But I don’t mean to say his game hasn’t evolved at all, because he has made improvements when it comes to not sounding insane when he’s scum, but the fear is absolutely still present and crippling for him. He still has that habit of forcing a catch up and limiting himself to tiny windows of play time. Like me and tweet still catch him fairly easily regularly including just last game so if scum again I def think he’d duck the thread and wait until there was some meat to reply to and talk to his team etc

that said the reason I have it as soft rather than just a town read is the fact that roles got sent out last night so if scum he would have had chance to familiarise himself with his team already I’m assuming which could effect it. I’d still lean more town than not tho
About twelve, on first glance.
I have it as 15. Some people like ratchet and black legged whatever have been playing with us on WS. Actually not sure if lethal would remember pandex (ratchet) so perhaps 14

Poyser

Do you think Lethal could be playing a bit more arrogantly as a new member joining alongside the “main eventers” and not knowing peoples abilities here?
Well he was interacting with us lot first off so I don’t think that really applies.

Alco

Distinguished
Yeah we’ve been playing together regularly and no it hasn’t. But I don’t mean to say his game hasn’t evolved at all, because he has made improvements when it comes to not sounding insane when he’s scum, but the fear is absolutely still present and crippling for him. He still has that habit of forcing a catch up and limiting himself to tiny windows of play time. Like me and tweet still catch him fairly easily regularly including just last game so if scum again I def think he’d duck the thread and wait until there was some meat to reply to and talk to his team etc

that said the reason I have it as soft rather than just a town read is the fact that roles got sent out last night so if scum he would have had chance to familiarise himself with his team already I’m assuming which could effect it. I’d still lean more town than not tho

I have it as 15. Some people like ratchet and black legged whatever have been playing with us on WS. Actually not sure if lethal would remember pandex (ratchet) so perhaps 14
Thanks for this.

With regards to the familiarization, not sure it applies, because I only checked this site when Odo announced the game going live on discord :-p. Which, following your logic, would actually add some more minor town points to Lethal.

Poyser

Thanks for this.

With regards to the familiarization, not sure it applies, because I only checked this site when Odo announced the game going live on discord :-p. Which, following your logic, would actually add some more minor town points to Lethal.
Yeah thats true too, OP says he’s using conversations for this game so if he never checked the site before the discord tag then he wouldn’t have known

Evans

Acclaimed
Well he was interacting with us lot first off so I don’t think that really applies.

I think seeing how he grows into the thread will be something to look out for. As he’s disappeared as the games started actively posting.

Evans

Acclaimed
Whilst not a sus or a tunnel (yet :garrett), these stand out to me as they’re very opposite ends of the scale

Yeah thats true too, OP says he’s using conversations for this game so if he never checked the site before the discord tag then he wouldn’t have known

Lethal

Exceptional
Soft as shit actually but I’m gonna give lethal a soft townlean for not ducking the thread for 30 hours and pretending to catch up. Him joining the thread instantly infers a lack of fear that I’ve come to expect from him as scum

Fear? Reckless mistakes and spinning bullshit that gets exposed, sure, but fear?

Would you prefer the Chevy avatar when I was planning for war?

Sure

Since he's here, I'd be interested to know what @Lethal himself thinks of this assessment!

Generous, he did say soft, and Poyser can read me like a book.

Evans

Acclaimed
I'm watching Wrestle Kingdom

defo scum

shades me avatar for being Chevy whilst my names Evans

has his avatar as Lethal but no Sasha Banks!

At first I thought he was afraid of telling a new community he’s a wrestling fan

:heston

Lethal

Exceptional
defo scum

shades me avatar for being Chevy whilst my names Evans

has his avatar as Lethal but no Sasha Banks!

At first I thought he was afraid of telling a new community he’s a wrestling fan

:heston

Cora Jade is a mighty fine talent.

Sasha Banks is no more. Mercedes Mone' is where it's at

Poyser

Fear? Reckless mistakes and spinning bullshit that gets exposed, sure, but fear?

Sure

Generous, he did say soft, and Poyser can read me like a book.
Yes, my perception of you is that you’re quite fearful of entering the thread when you’re scum, and usually like to engage with your team beforehand. Is that wrong?

Back