• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
How was your play around Aurelian btw? I assume it was nothing to write home about, else you would have told us or somebody else would have noticed by now?
Are you seriously defending Poyser right now? Wtf? He lead a counter wagon on you last phase. Why are you stepping in for him here?

Poyser you fucking mad lad, don't know how you have so many players lined up ready to chow on your muffin.

Dalton

Distinguished
He can just fake it tho

hider is a pretty easy fake claim to make as scum. Especially one shot which is incredibly convenient. He only has to clear one townie and call it a day lol
Still, he has to pick a townie. if he picks a scum and that scum flips, he is immediately our next lynch. So he can't risk that.

info is info

Ratchet

I can't fake dying you scoundrel lmao
Jeez

Ultra I've fake claimed Hider twice as scum in the last like year or two. It's easy because you just pick a townie and say "I hid behind them". As one shot you only need to do it once too. A town result doesn't clear you.

I want you to list out your main suspects here. I'm inclined to have you hide behind Evans.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Keep in mind that Poyser's reaction is probably what this role, and may others, are designed to ellicit that response to, so we don't have a max claim extravaganza.

But, I know he's a top player and all, so clearly he has thought of this, and is only pretending to have the operating capacity of a noob

Poyser

I can't fake dying you scoundrel lmao
Obviously….

you’d just fake who you targeted and say I guess they’re town. Obviously you’re not going to agree to hide behind someone that you know is scum and even if you did, you’d just fake clear them

Ratchet

Still, he has to pick a townie. if he picks a scum and that scum flips, he is immediately our next lynch. So he can't risk that.

info is info
Well if he picks scum and says they're town, we're probably more likely to flip Ultra before his target.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Are you seriously defending Poyser right now? Wtf? He lead a counter wagon on you last phase. Why are you stepping in for him here?

Poyser you fucking mad lad, don't know how you have so many players lined up ready to chow on your muffin.

Fr.
All these dudes are Poyser simps.
Never gets lynched.

Dalton

Distinguished
Jeez

Ultra I've fake claimed Hider twice as scum in the last like year or two. It's easy because you just pick a townie and say "I hid behind them". As one shot you only need to do it once too. A town result doesn't clear you.

I want you to list out your main suspects here. I'm inclined to have you hide behind Evans.
to be fair, this is why he's saying we must pick the target.

So if we pick a scum, he'd have to lie and call them town which would be worse for his team if that scum he 'hid behind' flips.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Jeez

I actually haven't caught up to how my wagon progressed. But I suspect Lethal, Aclo, Poyser, doddy

Back