• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

@Ultra I don't understand why you don't just claim a name to target. I don't understand why you didn't even think to hint a role that is self-sacrificial in its only utility. I don't know why you would holster Night 1. None of this makes much sense, your role can't even be affected except passively and you're trying to stipulate that you are concerned with scum screwing with your action.

Poyser

I don’t really believe he would be a one shot hider tbh, I also don’t know why he would be quick to reveal he only has one shot rather than hide the number of shots he has

The X

Marvelous
I joined kekko a while ago.
We joined against RDK.
I think the people trying to leave the areoloan wagon are basically scum.
At least the ones pushing it.
CP was a waggoner so he has a lower town read.
But what convinced you to join Ekko in his death tunnel against RDK when you said you were going to death tunnel Ekko yourself?

Poyser

If they die, he dies, means it's more of a reverse hider. If he chooses town, he dies. But that means the usual incentive of a hider, which is to hide behind someone scummy to protect yourself, is kind of lost here. He's commuted from the game, except if his target is targeted. Basically this role means you have to choose the right person just to be protect for a single night. Seems like a lot of risk with this ability for little reward. Like, I could choose the wrong player and then be killed, but I wasn't actually ever targeted at night or at risk of anything. Kind of a weird self preserving ability for a town role.
He dies if he chooses scum, not Town

I think he’s saying if his target is killed then he will die as well

that’s pretty standard tbf

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Ultra I don't understand why you don't just claim a name to target. I don't understand why you didn't even think to hint a role that is self-sacrificial in its only utility. I don't know why you would holster Night 1. None of this makes much sense, your role can't even be affected except passively and you're trying to stipulate that you are concerned with scum screwing with your action.

Ratchet...is this a real question? Why would I not use a role that has a risk of killing myself? Hahahaha.

Look, from my standpoint, I was placed into a majority lynch like 10 minutes ago. Let's cut to the chase. I'll target who you guys want me to.

The X

Marvelous
I am a Hider. This is what my role is called. How Gram treats that definition is on him.

Frankly a weird thing to get hung up on since even if I was just using a fake claim here, if anything going with *our* familiar understanding and not Grams would be suggestive of something being off. Like Fang and "super kill"
This makes sense.

Ratchet

X, Hider is a role that essentially ended up being turned upside down over time. The version Gram employs is the traditional one, which is a weak cop with some self-protection to it. The idea of it is for the Hider to cleverly breadcrumb their target each day, hide behind them at night, and if they're alive then reflect that in reads until they die or are out of shots, at which point they claim their hand.

Ultra

THE BEAR
How is it convenient? I’m already voting you and think you’re scum lol thay doesn’t make any sense as a comeback

Convenient that when I point out that your discrepancy comes from some interpretation of interpretation, instead of the validity of the role claim.

Back