• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

Target could get hit by a vig, Lethal is supposedly giving out a gun - lots of ways for it to happen tbh.

I don't see why you think its outside the realm of possibility that his hide target would die at some point - especially given people aren't at all sure if they can trust Ultra's claim (so won't see the person as clear).
Can you quote me where I said it was outside the realm of possibility that his target would die please? Ultra has been one vote away, being caught scum after another scum gets caught isn't all that big a deal given he would know he is probbaly going to get killed sooner or later.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I’ve no idea what an angle shoot is

Its using out of the game info.
Kinda like cheating.
One example is what you did.
Another example is seeing someone posting in discord and not the thread so you say they are intentionally dodging the thread.
Things like that

Poyser

I would rather not die, so I'm going to pick names who I think are town but would be sericable to clear. X, or you.
Nah you should aim for scum since people don’t trust you. You clearing town doesn’t help us until you die and we know you’re legit. You hiding behind scum and dying is the best use of your role in this situation, cos then we instantly get info and don’t have to worry about your intentions

also aiming for town is pretty bad news if you’re town, since if you’re both town then scum will just try and shoot your target and get a 241

Back