• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Okay so if someone was read scum by the majority of people, you'd be okay letting scum live as long as you understood them?
The jumps you're making here are ridiculous, you're going from the majority reads someone scum to therefore that person is scum in the same sentence, not to mention that your scenario doesn't even apply to the current situation.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Alright so Ultra hides tonight. If he survives tonight he tells us who he hid behind, we lynch Ultra to confirm that player :hayden3

End of Day 2

Grammaton

Consigliere
DAY HAS ENDED IN A NO LYNCH

ALL POSTING MUST NOW CEASE

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Lethal 3 - Soulkiller, Ekko, OLU
BLD 2 - CP, Doddsy
Ultra 5 - Lethal, RDK, Alco, Ratchet, Poyser
Tpein 1 - Dalton
Ekko 2 - Evans, Tweet
Poyser 8 - Phenom, Ultra, BLD, Tpein, Arp, Yoshi, Rugrat, Evans

It is now Night 2. There will be an extended ceasefire and we will resume in a maximum of 24 hours.

Night 2

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Night 2

He'd blundered and paid the price ...

War Counsellor Iji
Vanilla Townie

"I’ve made a grave misjudgement. And I thought myself a capable war counselor… I’ll catch up with you soon enough, Blaidd. When I do, I only hope you’ll accept my apology." - Iji

Elden-Ring-Iji.jpg

Congratulations, you are War Counsellor Iji, The Lands Between Aligned! One of Lady Ranni’s trusted advisors, you betrayed your ally Blaidd out of fear that he wouldn’t be able to resist the influence of the Greater Will and would turn on Ranni … ultimately, this action lead to both of your deaths.

In this game, you have no role.

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

'No ... I am ... The Dung Eater ......'

The Dung Eater
Corpse Defiler, Sustained by Hatred

download_(19).jpeg

Congratulations, you are The Dung Eater, The Pox Aligned! A truly evil, reprehensible and twisted creature, you nonetheless seek the end of the Golden Order and the Age of Demigods.

A psychotic serial murderer, you were sentenced to death by hanging, however you were chosen by the gift of grace to become a Tarnished. You engage in a foul practice of murder followed by defilement of the body and soul by tearing out organs through your victims bowels and consuming them, the result of which is the soul of the deceased can never reach the Erdtree, instead being reborn as an accursed Omen.

You wish to dismantle the Golden Order as presently constituted, and add the principle of the curse to the Elden Ring, so that the accursed become the majority and suffering becomes the norm …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Corpse Defiler (During a day phase, you may target a player corpse and defile it. This will be announced in thread and will remove their win condition, make you stronger and render the body broken beyond repair. Your role will develop with successive defilements. Upon your death, all stolen souls will be returned (Win conditions reinstated).
- Sustained by Hatred (The only thing keeping you going is your utter hatred of every living thing. If this is taken from you, you will die. This role is considered to be a status effect also)

You win when you have successfully defiled 5 corpses, and the Golden Order has been utterly defeated. You will leave the game instantly, and the defiled will be condemned to eternal suffering regardless of whether their alignment prevails.

Your safe fake is Merchant Kalé.

It is now Day 3. With 20 alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours remaining.

Last edited:
Back