• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Ratchet

As for you, I think you knew exactly what you were doing when you brought that case up at EoD to rapid pressure me. But unless you're strictly buddies with a scum godfather lethal...well I won't discount it, but I could see you doing something as cowardly as this as town as well, unfortunately.
I would like to reiterate that I posted my case a good 9 hours before day ended. It's not like I dropped it last mnute, and then got a late wagon going on you. I also don't believe you think this is even remotely plausible, and me transparently stating that I'm going to put together a case doesn't really make sense if my goal was to "cowardly" gank you at the end, unless I was certain it was a slam dunk. If you're going to reach a compromise with me here, I will be needing less of this.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm interested to see who will continue in scum reading my slot.

I felt like a lot of the support for the case was surface level and stemmed from good faith in Ratchet. I'm not going to cry foul over that, necessarily, but I want to make sure the demand is met by other players legitimately. No coasting on sheeping, or confirming Lethal's slot, which is at best a neutral trade off

Ultra

THE BEAR
I would like to reiterate that I posted my case a good 9 hours before day ended. It's not like I dropped it last mnute, and then got a late wagon going on you. I also don't believe you think this is even remotely plausible, and me transparently stating that I'm going to put together a case doesn't really make sense if my goal was to "cowardly" gank you at the end, unless I was certain it was a slam dunk. If you're going to reach a compromise with me here, I will be needing less of this.

I was soundly asleep

Ultra

THE BEAR
I do actually think it's possible you ganked me because I was specifically tasking you all day to dbe open, and you were *intentionally* not. So I don't think it's just coincidental, but whatever. We're here now.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i dont like evans hedging posts while i was reading back says he is down to yeet lethal even if he is town iirc. that didnt sit well

i think lethal comeback was townie. i think ultra has been townie. what the fk were u guys doing seriously

i looked back at how the fang wagon started and i guess there r merits to RDK being town. however i do not like the way he joined the ultra wagon with nonsensical reason

i also like phenom alot last EoD. he approached it townish af regarding poyser and wanting to establish a lynch

i completely despise tweets play. he has no reason to not want to achieve a lynch here. the problem is why not duck the thread instead of just keep talking to BPD and ignore poysers wagon. i have a hard time seeing tweet as townie but also just means hes playing bad as scum

im just more and more down to say soulkiller is probably just scum and needs to go tbh

Evans

Acclaimed
Big day for you today, as well. With Lethal more or less being confirmed town if you believe Ultra is legitimate, how does that affect your worldview?

Do we still go for a lynch on Ultra to confirm this?

No need to rush it now, something to consider for EOD if there’s no damning wagon.

Ratchet

I do actually think it's possible you ganked me because I was specifically tasking you all day to dbe open, and you were *intentionally* not. So I don't think it's just coincidental, but whatever. We're here now.
Again, it was posted 9 hours before Day ended. I don't, thankfully, have a monitor for you to observe your sleeping times. The whole idea that it was some cheap shot done to get you got is really poorly conceived, and I haven't decided if there is an agenda to this or if you're just being self-concious.

Evans

Acclaimed
i dont like evans hedging posts while i was reading back says he is down to yeet lethal even if he is town iirc. that didnt sit well

i think lethal comeback was townie. i think ultra has been townie. what the fk were u guys doing seriously

i looked back at how the fang wagon started and i guess there r merits to RDK being town. however i do not like the way he joined the ultra wagon with nonsensical reason

i also like phenom alot last EoD. he approached it townish af regarding poyser and wanting to establish a lynch

i completely despise tweets play. he has no reason to not want to achieve a lynch here. the problem is why not duck the thread instead of just keep to BPD and ignore poysers wagon. i have a hard time seeing tweet as townie but also just means hes playing bad as scum

im just more and more down to say soulkiller is probably just scum and needs to go tbh

Do you mean the post where I was annoyed at his emotional posts and he was stating he wasn’t going to bother playing properly anymore and I called him a child?

Because you’re taking that way out of context to fuel an incorrect narrative

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i also like cps play less

and while i liked dalton and alco at the start of the game i think they have lacked decisiveness and i wont be surprised if one of them flipped scum

Ratchet

Do we still go for a lynch on Ultra to confirm this?

No need to rush it now, something to consider for EOD if there’s no damning wagon.
If I had to vote now, I'd vote for Ultra. How he plays today will, for me, decide which direction I end up going in.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Do you mean the post where I was annoyed at his emotional posts and he was stating he wasn’t going to bother playing properly anymore and I called him a child?

Because you’re taking that way out of context to fuel an incorrect narrative
not fuelling any narrstive. i just dont like it. if u think he is possibly town u dont lynch him. end of

Evans

Acclaimed
not fuelling any narrstive. i just dont like it. if u think he is possibly town u dont lynch him. end of

I’ve literally been pushing him all game and was scum reading him up until he started playing properly lol.

The post about him being a child was when I was still scum reading him.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If I had to vote now, I'd vote for Ultra. How he plays today will, for me, decide which direction I end up going in.
i liked ur case on ultra. i think the strongest bits r ultra was parroting some of my questions to fang. i do this sometims as scum when my teammate claims and i just parrot what a townie is saying about the claim

otherwise ive liked ultras play

Back