• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Actually, I think you tend to get a pass because you're usually "chaotic". Though in terms of activity yes, you're right.
every time i try to kill this by playing inactive multiple games in a row i cant resist the urge to just start posting. its an addiction lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
man ur being so pathetic rn lol

i experience it every game. so shud u lol

It's fundamentally differential. You post unfiltered garbage and piss people off so they come after you. My case isnt even being discussed, it's treated as an afterthought because there is 0 pressure not to.

The X

Marvelous
You don't only claim when under pressure, what is this? If you have info important for the game, you also claim it, whatever platform you're on. C'mon now.
So please tell me how in D1, Craig coming out saying he stopped all kills was helpful? No one was asking about no kills or was that any way a hold up for town to solve. D2, we aren't even supposed to know that Ratchet was supposedly janitored, it was a HOST error. So how is Craig coming out saying he stopped Ratchet's kill important information for the game?

Like, I understand how Craig's claims look but I doubt the motivation for why he claimed when he did. Neither claim helped advance town. Neither claim was made under pressure. He claimed for the sake of claiming. When someone like Craig holds claiming to be a powerful tool, it seems completely off for Craig to claim what he did, when he did, when it did not advance town, give us important information, or helped him under pressure.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'd post the case about Dalton but I'm not even going to attempt formatting a post with multiple quotes from an ISO when I'm not on PC.

Instead I'll conduct a survey - who's reading him as town?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
We’re also waiting for Haza to confirm Lethals gift
not only the gift

he also need to confirm wtf this was about with poyser:

I think he is good.

Big but: If I die tonight, that feeling changes quite drastically, so keep that in mind.
I'll let Poyser (he knows) explain why I think so, if he wants, I'd rather not be the one to give away too much of his business. But I did want that post to be on record, as I'm a bit frightened lol
@Poyser do you have anything to say RE my posts last night or can I assume the less said the better and moving on?
I forgot, but I remember thinking I didn’t have a clue what you were talking about if that helps. I don’t know why you think if you die then I’m hostile u less I’ve missed a bit
I'll just wait and see then I guess...

Disregard my post RE: poyser being confirmed bad if I die

legit what was that about lol?

The X

Marvelous
I agree, I tried to avoid it. He brought up because he saw it. I can't help that. Alas, we do know that, and this is reading like scum upset about this honestly.
Upset over what? Ratchet hoe can you come to the conclusion that I'm upset scum when you being revealed as a botched kill hasn't done damage to me? Like what should I be upset about?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
because you keep wanting to sus people who there are strong reasons to read town. it's very scummy or just awful play. I don't think you're awful. ultra made a post going after you after I suggested you guys were on a team. I'm sure there was other context too but the game is moving very fast okay
like who lol?

Ultra

THE BEAR
So please tell me how in D1, Craig coming out saying he stopped all kills was helpful? No one was asking about no kills or was that any way a hold up for town to solve. D2, we aren't even supposed to know that Ratchet was supposedly janitored, it was a HOST error. So how is Craig coming out saying he stopped Ratchet's kill important information for the game?

Like, I understand how Craig's claims look but I doubt the motivation for why he claimed when he did. Neither claim helped advance town. Neither claim was made under pressure. He claimed for the sake of claiming. When someone like Craig holds claiming to be a powerful tool, it seems completely off for Craig to claim what he did, when he did, when it did not advance town, give us important information, or helped him under pressure.

To deem this as suspects assumes a level of competency which should, in your position if you are town, be dismissed out of hand. It's clear this guy isn't a star pitcher. The dimension you should be thinking about this in is just how many coincidences it would take for this to be untrue. It takes quite a few.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
And why is that?
Because we are probably lynching Ultra today, but we may as well use the time we have to be thorough. What else is there to talk about right now pertaining to Ultra?
yeah but the missing piece for me personally is who is shifting to specific convos or old news and why

obviously, you don't see the futility in questioning other noise because you're confident he remains majority lynch.

what happens if, again, we get a goddamn no lynch? how many posters here are fairly predictable and consistent in their voting approach and reasons, and how many posters are unknowns and extremely unpredictable?

im not saying that ultra should be the topic of discussion but yes, pragmatically speaking, i agree with you.
im asking why he isn't for certain posters when yesterday alot of people were pressed for time, pressuring ultra, developing arguments to aid whatever narratives.
it's just taken a 180 degree turn in attitude and enthusiasm for an ultra lynch compared to yesterday.
and people were really gunning for it. who's to say that the tides won't turn again today?

im more wrong than right so ill just give my thought process to you instead of withholding a portion of it:
i wanted to observe what certain players (the players i don't really know) do after certain posts and my exchanges with them. i wanted to see whether those same patterns from yesterday would prevail, whether unvoting may occur, if those habits would change if called out, and who's obsessively folllwing the time and hours and minutes, or if people would pop up way close to the end of the day or not.

i dont want to name the players directly, however. i want to gather some analytical behavioral data at the very least

The X

Marvelous
Even I think you're fixating here.
I understand, but is this town or scum? To me, this is exactly like the DBZ Gogeta hosted (don't know if you played). I was town and I tunneled a player for most of the game. Everyone said I was wrong, but I wasn't.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's fundamentally differential. You post unfiltered garbage and piss people off so they come after you. My case isnt even being discussed, it's treated as an afterthought because there is 0 pressure not to.
obviously disagree with the first part.

which case is that?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
To deem this as suspects assumes a level of competency which should, in your position if you are town, be dismissed out of hand. It's clear this guy isn't a star pitcher. The dimension you should be thinking about this in is just how many coincidences it would take for this to be untrue. It takes quite a few.
you are as prickly as a porcupine I fuck with it tbdean

Back